Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News New Bracket Discussion

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

BINGEBOT 2015 Posted:

I do like it, but I’m weary of coding time needed to make this a reality. The logistics are a little bit of a nightmare and I could see this being exploited if we allow you to choose what bracket you go to. You could choose an inactive bracket (where you have an alt or not)... So yeah, thoughts? Must avoid exploit opportunities Log in to see images!

I don’t think allowing players to choose bracket is a good idea. Everyone will try picking the easiest bracket, and it’ll be hard to maintain the balance.

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Unless vendetta’s are discouraged you could have specific brackets to choose from. Only within your medal level of course.

Fiasco

Avatar: 46971 Thu Oct 16 00:30:33 -0400 2008

[Flogging a Dead Ho-
rse
]

Level 69 Permanoob

“Permanoob”

Hold on a second here. I think you are making a false bumumption when you say that players want multiple alts in a bracket for competitive advantage. I want multiple alts to counter the enormous advantage of Klan raiders. For example, this week I ended up with 6 alts all in one bracket where nobody was Klan raiding so I played one alt and rested all the others. The idea that you are going to address the alt problem without addressing Klan vanilla is something I am totally against.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!