Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Drugs R' Fun Vs. Drugs R' Fun Under The Counter

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

Avatar: 10017 Sun Nov 02 12:21:15 -0500 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

STUPID WANNABE INTERNET CELEBRITY, BTW ED ****ING SUCKS AND I SHOULD DIE

Why is Smileprin XR™ sold at both stores, yet it’s cheaper at under the counter than at the regular Drugs R’ Fun?

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

And for that matter, why is the +100 sexiness item more than 6 times as much as the +50 sexiness lipstick?

I’ve been buying lots and lots of the cheap crap and using more than one to get where I need to be. It’s served me well so far.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Drunkenlazybastard Posted:

Why is Smileprin XR™ sold at both stores, yet it’s cheaper at under the counter than at the regular Drugs R’ Fun?

Because Ep2 stores are better than Ep1 ones?

spacekadt Posted:

And for that matter, why is the +100 sexiness item more than 6 times as much as the +50 sexiness lipstick?

I’ve been buying lots and lots of the cheap crap and using more than one to get where I need to be. It’s served me well so far.

That’s a really interesting balance Q.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Because it’s under the counter? Log in to see images!

spacekadt Posted:

More than 6 times is a bit too much but it’s worth it. It saves u 1 turn which is crucial when fighting hard forums.

Zendra

[Sisterhood of the -
Quivering Rose
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I use panda male reproductive organes Log in to see images!

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

quangntenemy Posted:

More than 6 times is a bit too much but it’s worth it. It saves u 1 turn which is crucial when fighting hard forums.

you can use the money saved to buy healing drugs. Which I think in the end is more profitable. You lose 1 turn, but get healing.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

quangntenemy Posted:

Because it’s under the counter? .

doesn’t make sense, **** sold under the counter is always moar expensive than if you had an actual scrip for the pharmas.

Log in to see images! Drunkenlazybastard edited this message on 10/19/2008 10:14PM

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

Because it is either stolen (usually before being destroyed for reaching its expiration) or it is a generic with commercial packaging (counterfeit).

SuperMonkeyMan edited this message on 10/19/2008 10:26PM

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

doesn’t make sense, **** sold under the counter is always moar expensive than if you had an actual scrip for the pharmas.

It probably costs less because it “Fell off the back of a truck”.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

because you have a prescription for Drugs R’ Fun?

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Also of note: POWERTHIRST! (315 douchebaggery bonus + 45 ego bonus) costs about 200-300 less flezz than the +300 douchebaggery item for trolls.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

Veer Posted:

because you have a prescription for Drugs R’ Fun?

Doesn’t everyone?

/sarcasm

I’m saying, it would make more sense if the **** that is under the table costs moar, especially for the same product.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

I’m saying, it would make more sense if the **** that is under the table costs moar, especially for the same product.

If it’s available ‘legit’ then to be sold under the counter there has to be some reason for the customer to buy as well as the seller to sell. Like the seller is avoiding paying taxes or something like that, so they can afford to sell at a discount.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

If it’s available ‘legit’ then to be sold under the counter there has to be some reason for the customer to buy as well as the seller to sell. Like the seller is avoiding paying taxes or something like that, so they can afford to sell at a discount.

It usually has nothing to do with avoiding taxes, it’s more the buyer not having a legit route to buy said product, hence prices go up for off the books sales, supply and demand.

Seller can charge more for the product, junkie buyer gets the hookup without a scrip.

lrn2drugeconomy

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

It might make more narrative sense, but it’d be pointless because anyone with access to Under the Counter has access to the regular store. From a gameplay perspective, you’re saving Flezz by having access to the ep2 store.

Drunkenlazyb-
astard

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Troll

1338h4x Posted:

It might make more narrative sense, but it’d be pointless because anyone with access to Under the Counter has access to the regular store. From a gameplay perspective, you’re saving Flezz by having access to the ep2 store.

what I’m saying is that the ep2 store should have better things that you can’t score at the regular drugs r fun store, but for more flezz.

Healbot

Avatar: 25938 Wed Oct 22 16:28:36 -0400 2008

[The Protected]

Level 49 Troll

“Complete Dipshit”

You get a hell of a lot more flezz than in episode 1. Higher prices for consumables is what I’d expect with 50k+ flezz rollovers.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

quangntenemy Posted:

I haven’t seen this effect, honestly. Granted, I don’t tend to take on forums that are far enough above my level to make that much of a difference, but with the camwhore heal abilities buying the cheaper sexiness drugs is very much to my advantage. Yeah, sure, I spend a turn here and there (sometimes more than that) to restock my sexiness, but never at the expense of more than about 30 to 50 points of damage. Considering I can get 180 ego restored at the cost of 12-13 sexiness, it’s WAY worth it. (I think that’s the stats on the highest heal I have… haven’t paid a lot of attention… it’s at least close)

Is there any reason to shop there instead of Herbal bumault anyway? The deals are terrible in comparison.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Healbot Posted:

You get a hell of a lot more flezz than in episode 1. Higher prices for consumables is what I’d expect with 50k+ flezz rollovers.

Far more than 50k+  at the high end of the scale. I got 500k  yesterday. In reality, the higher prices are a tiny little roadbump on your way to exponential flezz riches, once you’ve gone past a certain point.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!