Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Drugs R' Fun Vs. Drugs R' Fun Under The Counter

Master_Troll

Avatar: 58489 2010-05-26 01:29:58 -0400

Level 69 Emo Kid

Lee_Harvey_Oswald is Pinky and I'm Brain

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Is there any reason to shop there instead of Herbal bumault anyway? The deals are terrible in comparison.

For Emo Kids and Trolls POWERTHIRST™ is better for recovery of tears/douchebaggery than the specialty items at HA.

But for pure ego healing, the herbal remedies are the best value.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

spacekadt Posted:

I haven’t seen this effect, honestly. Granted, I don’t tend to take on forums that are far enough above my level to make that much of a difference, but with the camwhore heal abilities buying the cheaper sexiness drugs is very much to my advantage. Yeah, sure, I spend a turn here and there (sometimes more than that) to restock my sexiness, but never at the expense of more than about 30 to 50 points of damage. Considering I can get 180 ego restored at the cost of 12-13 sexiness, it’s WAY worth it. (I think that’s the stats on the highest heal I have… haven’t paid a lot of attention… it’s at least close)

Because we got no “challenge” forum in ep2. Back in the day when Faux was tough everyone wished for better healing items.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

quangntenemy Posted:

Because we got no “challenge” forum in ep2. Back in the day when Faux was tough everyone wished for better healing items.

Healing items is one thing… even on GFOC (didn’t care to take on Faux), I didn’t need the sexiness drugs, only the ego drugs.

Although I think the price disparity with ego drugs is pretty bad, too. It’s really the sexiness drugs that are making me ask what the point is of buying the higher powered stuff? There’s no reason for me to spend over 6 times the   for double the sexiness.

XOXO

[The Protected]

Level 25 Camwhore

“The Lady is a Tramp”

spacekadt Posted:

Although I think the price disparity with ego drugs is pretty bad, too. It’s really the sexiness drugs that are making me ask what the point is of buying the higher powered stuff? There’s no reason for me to spend over 6 times the   for double the sexiness.

You pwn with more efficiency and have to worry about the low secondary bar only half the time?

That said, why worry about higher prices? You’re gonna get lots of consumables sooner or later for future challenge forums and there is no point in hoarding flezz after you have acquired the best equipment from the shop.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

XOXO Posted:

You pwn with more efficiency and have to worry about the low secondary bar only half the time?

That said, why worry about higher prices? You’re gonna get lots of consumables sooner or later for future challenge forums and there is no point in hoarding flezz after you have acquired the best equipment from the shop.

I rarely have to worry about the secondary bar at all. I have enough equips and I have my build set that I can make it through most forums without using any consumables for sexiness at all.

As for worrying about higher prices? I’m a freaking cheapskate. I’d MUCH rather waste two turns (unless I’m going for speed run, in that case I’ll buy very few of the higher priced consumables) to get the same amount of sexiness that I would get with one and save about 1,300 flezz.

Veggie-Mafia

Avatar: 61038 Thu Oct 23 18:49:02 -0400 2008

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

I haven’t reached that far yet but i bet its because its the black-market they have to get rid of it before the cops bust them and send them back to their boyfriends in prison. Log in to see images!

Hey, its a good deal, quit complaining.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!