Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 1 Job Board Issue

Gypsy Rose L-
ee

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

I took the job to pwn Church of Saiyantology, no time limit.. i just played the forum and its still in my active jobs

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

did you get the flezz?

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

I think it would be great if we can take several jobs at the same time. Like atm there are 3 jobs to pwn DeviousArtists and it would be ideal if we can get them all done in a run (although they’re quite hard T_T)

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

quangntenemy Posted:

I think it would be great if we can take several jobs at the same time. Like atm there are 3 jobs to pwn DeviousArtists and it would be ideal if we can get them all done in a run (although they’re quite hard T_T)

Make jobs depending on your clbum. Pwning a forum in 33secs is quite impossible for perma-noobs.

Gypsy Rose L-
ee

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

200KillerWasps Posted:

did you get the flezz?

no

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

*whines a lil*

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Ash Ketchum Posted:

Make jobs depending on your clbum. Pwning a forum in 33secs is quite impossible for perma-noobs.

Again, perman00bs are a challenge clbum. Don’t expect everything to be easy — or even possible.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

My re-re alt was level 10, but hadn’t finished Ep. 1. At least for that, the tuning made it easier. I know it’s going to get exponentially worse as I move further into Ep. 2. And that’s the fun of the re-re/permanoob: doing it the hard way.

Sancdar

[Team Shortbus]

Level 50 Camwhore

LCC club

Gypsy Rose Lee Posted:

I took the job to pwn Church of Saiyantology, no time limit.. i just played the forum and its still in my active jobs

Did you use the link in the job description, or go to the forum manually?

Gypsy Rose L-
ee

Level 17 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

Sancdar Posted:

Did you use the link in the job description, or go to the forum manually?

the link from the job board

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

I made a mistake of clicking the forum link instead of clicking “take this job” first. ...twice.

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

Balloon Posted:

I made a mistake of clicking the forum link instead of clicking “take this job” first. ...twice.

me too, me too!!

Else

Level 35 Hacker

“43 4f 44 45 20 4d 41 53 54 45 52”

Balloon Posted:

That’s a logical mistake to make and obviously a flaw in the interface. The forum should only be linked on your current mission imo. Filed a bug report.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

Gypsy Rose Lee Posted:

Same here, I reported it as a bug, I’m ****ed because I wasted forum visits and didn’t get my 5k flezz…even tried going in the normal way.

Maximum Douc-
he

Avatar: 64815 Fri Nov 28 03:51:29 -0500 2008

[The Douche]

Level 35 Troll

I love speedos and speedos love me. Also, male reproductive organ.

I just did one for Game fabulous persons, this is definitely a Church of Saiyantology only issue.

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

The main problem I have with doing any of these jobs is the fecking lag. Would it make sense to adjust the requirements based on how laggy the game is when the forum is run?

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

so everything on the job board scales to level? that means there could be an incentive to not level up, which seems pretty weird to me

and yeah, the speedrun jobs make me sad

imo the job board should have a mix of difficulties every day instead of everything scaling to level, that way noobs would always have at least something they could reasonably pwn

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!