Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Ask a Beta Tester!

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

Inertia Posted:

yet

tis a valuable thing indeed. I hope I get one in my deliveries but I think it’s not something that will be given out anymore.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Wylin Posted:

tis a valuable thing indeed. I hope I get one in my deliveries but I think it’s not something that will be given out anymore.

in the ppwn shoppe it’s only worth  25. =/

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Inertia Posted:

in the ppwn shoppe it’s only worth  25. =/

You should put on depends for when you find how much you have to pay for it if you wanted another.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

So that I don’t keep sending bug reports, is there a reason that I am not getting any moar files on every forum?

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

I’m guessing you double checked that you have the spider equip’d right?

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Wylin Posted:

I’m guessing you double checked that you have the spider equip’d right?

Yes

So far on the following:

Sensuous Seamen

ReincarNation

S.P.C.A

twas edited this message on 10/18/2008 4:47AM

Wylin

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

was Posted:

Yes

So far on the following:

Sensuous Seamen

ReincarNation

S.P.C.A

I feel bad for you man! Sounds like a total bug.

FalCoN

Avatar: 10741 2010-01-24 16:21:30 -0500

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

I NEVER LEFT FORUMWARZ

Inertia Posted:

Say you have 10M flezz when buying NetTranny, what will happen?

good question Log in to see images!

FalCoN Posted:

good question Log in to see images!

The same thing that happens when you have  1.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Inertia Posted:

Say you have 10M flezz when buying NetTranny, what will happen?

That situation came up in Beta. The message is different (and funny), but the result is the same.

Hyperion

[The Noose and Razo-
r Society
]

Level 37 Emo Kid

Bend over, here it comes again!

Ok, I’m stuck:

After getting the mission to pwn the pentagon I talked to Shallow Esophagus who told me to to help some of his friends. So I helped “GooseFriedBacon”, “Jebediah the Hypocrite”, “LittleBilly2316” and “tHeReMiNoRiTy_RuLe” and now I’m stuck. When I try to contact Shallow Esophagus it says he’s not there. I’ll get the same answers from everybody else (“Opheliamammary glandsupp”, “Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III”, “KIM_SHADY” and “THE_****” )and there are no open missions except the Pentagon mission Can you help me?

GS49

Avatar: 45410 Wed Jul 08 18:06:55 -0400 2009

[PONIELADN]

Level 35 Permanoob

“Kapitan Stupidska”

Hyperion Posted:

Ok, I’m stuck:

After getting the mission to pwn the pentagon I talked to Shallow Esophagus who told me to to help some of his friends. So I helped “GooseFriedBacon”, “Jebediah the Hypocrite”, “LittleBilly2316” and “tHeReMiNoRiTy_RuLe” and now I’m stuck. When I try to contact Shallow Esophagus it says he’s not there. I’ll get the same answers from everybody else (“Opheliamammary glandsupp”, “Ravit “Blacksnake” Nordstrom III”, “KIM_SHADY” and “THE_****” )and there are no open missions except the Pentagon mission Can you help me?

-Make sure you’ve sTalked ALL your contacts: just mentioning this because you didn’t explicitly state that you did;
-Go to the instant replay section and open up your most recent idc convo/cinematic (not sure which it is for you at the top of my head) and remove the /replay/ part of the url. This could trigger your next contact/bookmark/TM. Worked for me a couple of times, at least.
GS49 edited this message on 10/22/2008 8:36AM

Hyperion

[The Noose and Razo-
r Society
]

Level 37 Emo Kid

GS49 Posted:

-Make sure you’ve sTalked ALL your contacts: just mentioning this because you didn’t explicitly state that you did;

-Go to the instant replay section and open up your most recent idc convo/cinematic (not sure which it is for you at the top of my head) and remove the /replay/ part of the url. This could trigger your next contact/bookmark/TM. Worked for me a couple of times, at least.

1. I tried to talk to everybody who was online but that didn’t help.

2. How exactly do remove the “replay” part?Log in to see images!

RenEgADe_bAC-
oN_243

Level 15 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

You are missing a mission. Check your replays (On your main homepage… under the Home tab (default) there are several sub categories along the top – New – Deliveries – Hints – Instant Replay.

Check instant replay for a chat called Anonymous vs. The Church of Saiyantology

If you don’t have it, it should have triggered when you completed the Missions I’m With the B& and Amishidal Maniac

If you do have it, watch the instant replay, it should give you a new mission. If not, remove the “play_again/” from the URL and re-watch it.

Hyperion

[The Noose and Razo-
r Society
]

Level 37 Emo Kid

Thanks, now I’ve got the new mission, but sadly I’ve got no forum visits left…Log in to see images!

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Hi all, help needed: what the heck do I have to buy / equip to stop getting kicked out of Li’l Pony Groomers? The first time, it sent me to Von Neumann’s. I’ve bought a “great walls of fire,” and even an asimov OS and a mcBuggy anti-antivirus just in case it made a difference; I’m still getting bounced out.Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Thiefree Posted:

Hi all, help needed: what the heck do I have to buy / equip to stop getting kicked out of Li’l Pony Groomers? The first time, it sent me to Von Neumann’s. I’ve bought a “great walls of fire,” and even an asimov OS and a mcBuggy anti-antivirus just in case it made a difference; I’m still getting bounced out.Log in to see images!

Scroll down.

Thiefree

Avatar: 60455 Sun Feb 15 19:29:37 -0500 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Gah – thanks! Subconscious adblock wins again…

math****

Level 20 Camwhore

“Playground Pin-Up”

bah, I’m stuck.

I’ve tried all the things above, including sTalking all my contacts, reviewing the IDC and reading through my tubmail but I’m still stuck. I’ve just got the Pwntagon! and The Friendly Stranger left to do, but I’ve already seemed to have helped the rest. Is there anything I’m missing? Thanks.

LemGambino

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

adskfafak;asdsk; Dammit, I must be the worst cyberer on this forum because O’Reilly(sp?) refuses to come, and I’m picking all the poltical/racial sounding choices I’m given. Am I missing something here?
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!