Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Feature Suggestion: Increase Flamebate/IDC/Wikipedia level requirements

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

signed

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

signed

Andy_Dextruss

Avatar: 50228 Wed Apr 08 07:39:40 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 37 Troll

Orgasm changer who shoots rays through computer screens

Agreed, at least make it a challenge to have illegal multis.

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

Fran Posted:

I don’t think why we would want people who can’t wait for a day, but I see your reasoning for Flamebate. T

Tbh it’s wiki that has been ****ing me off and I see no reason as to why someone without a character with Outpost of Tyranny can edit it.

What are people lower then that going to add? There’s NOTHING ELSE from Episode 1 to add. Unless minor fixes that are usually noticed by veteran people.

I know EP2 is coming and blah blah blah, but it will take a while until stuff like Hacker info is added and these will probably be added by people who already finished EP1. And I don’t think EP2 info will be added by people who haven’t finish EP1.

hell, if its the wiki being vandalized that bothers you, i say jack the lvl to 10 on that since few ppl mess with it anyways.

but also we need to make the rule i suggested i think, the lvl4 issue should be addressed

MOCK-CONGLERS BITCH edited this message on 10/12/2008 11:52AM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Agreed on the Wiki. Don’t care about Flamebate.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

I agree with this. Also, if the level req. for flamebate are raised to level 6, maybe we can have a few players sign up for a “help a newbie” program. So if the players have any more in-depth questions there could be a link avliable until level 6 to tubmail a bot, and the bot would re-direct it to any of the voulenteers.

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

/not signed

More elitism discoraging new players.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

uRAWR Posted:

/not signed

More elitism discoraging new players.

So Biff, why is this considered elitism? Waiting on valid arguments thanks.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

GODDAMNED iRAWR.

You know, most newbies aren’t a problem. It’s the illegal alts and dedicated trolls that have caused the recent problems. I mean, iRAWR is hardly new now, is he?

Still, if players could get help when they really needed it, I would support this. Maybe create a non RP newbie forum where they could ask questions without fear. After they reach the level limit though, they can post in the standard game discussion forums. Needless to say, well intentioned humour and jokes (as long as they aren’t misleading [cough]DOLPHIN CLbum[cough]) would be allowed in the forum, but anyone trolling there would be IMMEDIATELY banned.

Well, that’s my opinion anyway.

Anyway, signed.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/12/2008 12:59PM

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

whose biff? episode 2 will bring many new players who will not understand these restrictions and see them only as poor design nd a reason not to stay with the game.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

uRAWR Posted:

whose biff? episode 2 will bring many new players who will not understand these restrictions and see them only as poor design nd a reason not to stay with the game.

Make non-RP forums or clbum discussion or make Game Discussion bypbum the limit. Problem solved.

uRAWR

[RAWRs]

Level 2 Emo Kid

“Emotionally Stable”

How new players will view the game: Less Frindly or More Friendly

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

not signed tbh fran you are dumb as ****

iIRZ was banned for this post by Evil Trout

iIRZ edited this message on 07/23/2009 2:25PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

iIRZ Posted:

tbh fran you are dumb as ****

And you’ve been banned for trolling, again, in non-RP.

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

I would like to put forth the idea that vandalism and annoying fabulous persons are what keeps this community alive. Without people like Wild-**** and iRawr this place would fall into mundane e-peen jerking. Keep the restrictions as is.

quotin dis

Fran Posted:

Bump for this.

Seriously, do I need to deal with reverting stuff like this http://forumwarz.com/spoilers/revision/Fran/21 (warning: NSFW) every day?

Just increase the ****ing limit for god’s sake.

who cares if you have to revert a vanity article that doesn’t have anything to do with game content?

i just find increasing the level requirement incredibly unnecessary, especially if that’s the only example you can cite as evidence.

and a definite no on increasing flamebate/idc requirements. it’s just pointless.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Fran Posted:

So Biff, why is this considered elitism? Waiting on valid arguments thanks.

When forums adopt some sort of restriction other than “you gotsta signs up dawg” for posting, that breeds an elitist air. When the same feature is made even more harsh because of a single user complaining because of a vandalized vanity page, that’s blatant elitism in action. This post isn’t in a trolling vein, because u pretty cool fran, cept when you’re crying about how the internet is an open palette for everyone to paint on. If you don’t like the color someone is using then paint over it, or close your eyes. Taking their paint away is just being a male reproductive organ.

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

When forums adopt some sort of restriction other than “you gotsta signs up dawg” for posting, that breeds an elitist air. When the same feature is made even more harsh because of a single user complaining because of a vandalized vanity page, that’s blatant elitism in action. This post isn’t in a trolling vein, because u pretty cool fran, cept when you’re crying about how the internet is an open palette for everyone to paint on. If you don’t like the color someone is using then paint over it, or close your eyes. Taking their paint away is just being a male reproductive organ.

If restrictions are elitist, then doesn’t the fact that you have to sign up in the first place make it elitist then?

Convince me I’m wrong here…

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

banana Posted:

If restrictions are elitist, then doesn’t the fact that you have to sign up in the first place make it elitist then?

Convince me I’m wrong here…

Yeah, which is why adding more crap to make people feel more like this is a country club and not a forum is ****ing stupid.

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Yeah, which is why adding more crap to make people feel more like this is a country club and not a forum is ****ing stupid.

I liek country clubs, I herd there’s clubs there that you can use to bash ppls heads in Log in to see images!

nanafabulous personjesus

[Team Shortbus]

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

banana Posted:

I liek country clubs, I herd there’s clubs there that you can use to bash ppls heads in Log in to see images!

this is just outright spam.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!