Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion

Viewing a Post

banana

[I Liek Mudkipz]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

o0-M00N_KriK37-0o Posted:

When forums adopt some sort of restriction other than “you gotsta signs up dawg” for posting, that breeds an elitist air. When the same feature is made even more harsh because of a single user complaining because of a vandalized vanity page, that’s blatant elitism in action. This post isn’t in a trolling vein, because u pretty cool fran, cept when you’re crying about how the internet is an open palette for everyone to paint on. If you don’t like the color someone is using then paint over it, or close your eyes. Taking their paint away is just being a male reproductive organ.

If restrictions are elitist, then doesn’t the fact that you have to sign up in the first place make it elitist then?

Convince me I’m wrong here…

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!