Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Brownie points cost more now

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Thanks to American wankers screwing up the economy, the Australian dollar has dropped in value. Now the 7 brownie points to pay for episode 2 will cost AU$13.50. Damn you all to hell.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

It costed 17,50$ BR Dollars for me, and I paid it for 2 accounts (mine and my bf’s), dunno what you’re whining at.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

I’m Australian, our dollar is in the toilet now. British money doesn’t count, British aren’t people like Australians are…

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

Fran Posted:

It costed 17,50$ BR Dollars for me, and I paid it for 2 accounts (mine and my bf’s), dunno what you’re whining at.

ur just kidding

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE FROM ICELAND HUH?

(I’m not from iceland i’m just pointing things out)

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Aldo_Anything Posted:

ur just kidding

Nope

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Nicco Posted:

WHAT ABOUT THOSE PEOPLE FROM ICELAND HUH?

(I’m not from iceland i’m just pointing things out)

Nobody cares about Iceland.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Nope

Nobody’s falling for it.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

Nobody’s falling for it.

I don’t need you to fall for it. Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

British aren’t people like Australians are…

I’d like to remind you that the Australia was originally used by us Brits as a colony to store convicts.

Now, considering this, who’s less human? The guy who just happens to live in the UK or the guy who criticizes England for no good reason and most likely has a history of violent crime in his family?

Your call.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

I don’t need you to fall for it. Log in to see images!

That’s fortunate.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

King Krimson Posted:

I’d like to remind you that the Australia was originally used by us Brits as a colony to store convicts.

Now, considering this, who’s less human? The guy who just happens to live in the UK or the guy who criticizes England for no good reason and most likely has a history of violent crime in his family?

Your call.

If you had any comprehension of history whatsoever you’d know that only a few thousand British convicts ever came to Australia. Most of the population were escaping the potato famine in Ireland, that’s where my ancestors are from and almost everyone else here.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

If you had any comprehension of history whatsoever you’d know that only a few thousand British convicts ever came to Australia. Most of the population were escaping the potato famine in Ireland, that’s where my ancestors are from and almost everyone else here.

And if you had any comprehension at all, you’d realise that just because someone comes from a certain country doesn’t make them an arrogant wanker.

Besides, need I tell you of bricks in glbum houses? I made hasty accusations, yes, but you were the one who make untrue claims about the UK in the first place (And anyway, my accusation had more basis than yours, so nyah nyah nyah to you, buddy).

In future, don’t do it.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

King Krimson Posted:

And if you had any comprehension at all, you’d realise that just because someone comes from a certain country doesn’t make them an arrogant wanker.

Besides, need I tell you of bricks in glbum houses? I made hasty accusations, yes, but you were the one who make untrue claims about the UK in the first place (And anyway, my accusation had more basis than yours, so nyah nyah nyah to you, buddy).

In future, don’t do it.

I stand by my original claim and am as yet not privy to any contrary evidence good sir.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I stand by my original claim and am as yet not privy to any contrary evidence good sir.

Original claim: People from the UK aren’t human.

Counter-argument: Near ****ing anything.

Hahahah **** THE WORLD you’re all terrorists anyway

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

King Krimson Posted:

Original claim: People from the UK aren’t human.

Counter-argument: Near ****ing anything.

No, I said they’re “Not people like Australians are”, and they’re not. They’re some form of drunken soccer-hooligan-retard mutant. Hitler probably had something to do with their current incarnation, only he could be responsible for such uncompromising evil.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

No, I said they’re “Not people like Australians are”, and they’re not. They’re some form of drunken soccer-hooligan-retard mutant. Hitler probably had something to do with their current incarnation, only he could be responsible for such uncompromising evil.

Okay. So give me a definition of ‘people’.

In your own words, please.

Until you give me a totally compelling and inarguable reason that Englishmen aren’t really people, my counter-argument stands.

Also, Steven Fry. He’s a good counter-argument.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

Hahahah **** THE WORLD you’re all terrorists anyway

I wipe my bum with your flag.

burn everything down kill everyone LHC forevah

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!