Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Rant Brownie points cost more now

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

Avatar: 21739 Thu Oct 16 07:18:05 -0400 2008

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

King Krimson Posted:

Okay. So give me a definition of ‘people’.

In your own words, please.

Until you give me a totally compelling and inarguable reason that Englishmen aren’t really people, my counter-argument stands.

Also, Steven Fry. He’s a good counter-argument.

My personal definition of “People” is beings who contain the ability to choose between right and wrong, all other beings are animals. Soccer hooligans have no such ability, and all British are soccer hooligans.

You’re earlier mention of British convicts is a perfect example. A bunch of criminals. Even the guards, the supposedly “law abiding” British used to kill innocent Indigenous Australians for fun, wiping out most of their population. Only animals would commit such atrocities.

Case in point.

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

burn everything down kill everyone LHC forevah

With a response like that I bumume you’re of British ancestry.

Inertia

Avatar: 60995 Fri Apr 03 12:59:05 -0400 2009

[Shii is gay]

Level 35 Troll

also wow i have no male reproductive organ

Fran Posted:

It costed 17,50$ BR Dollars for me, and I paid it for 2 accounts (mine and my bf’s), dunno what you’re whining at.

Zombie_Apocalypse Posted:

I’m Australian, our dollar is in the toilet now. British money doesn’t count, British aren’t people like Australians are…

She meant Brazil

Inertia edited this message on 10/09/2008 9:24AM

Zombie_Apoca-
lypse

[dramatica]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Inertia Posted:

She meant Brazil

Nobody cares about Brazil.

Zombie_Apocalypse edited this message on 10/09/2008 9:26AM

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

My personal definition of “People” is beings who contain the ability to choose between right and wrong, all other beings are animals. Soccer hooligans have no such ability, and all British are soccer hooligans.

You’re earlier mention of British convicts is a perfect example. A bunch of criminals. Even the guards, the supposedly “law abiding” British used to kill innocent Indigenous Australians for fun, wiping out most of their population. Only animals would commit such atrocities.

Case in point.

So, your definition of ‘people’ boils down to morality. That’s a fair enough explanation, and it will serve well for the purposes of this argument. In that case, I think that we can also agree that football hooligans are a waste of space.

However, you claimed that all British are football hooligans, and that, my friend, is a fallacy. Just because one Englishman is a white, working clbum football hooligan, doesn’t mean that EVERY Englishman is a white, working clbum football hooligan, so I think we can strike that out of your argument.

As a syllogism, your argument would be presented as thus:

Some British are Football Hooligans.
Football hooligans aren’t people.
Therefore, none of the British are people.

Any garden variety idiot can tell you that the above statement is untrue.

For example, I see an American tourist. The American is fat, obnoxious, condescending and quite possible mentally very special. Just because he is all those things, doesn’t mean that every American fits into this set of features.

And, judging from your use of my example to explain why British aren’t people, I bumume that you think Queen Victoria is still on the throne.

And did you even try to look up Steven Fry? Steven Fry isn’t a football hooligan. Far from it.

King Krimson edited this message on 10/09/2008 9:33AM

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

With a response like that I bumume you’re of British ancestry.

I’m your ancestor.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!