Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me THIS JUST IN: THE REASON MY THREADS SUCK!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I hate you all, and I want you to suffer. Post here, and I’ll tell you why I hate you.

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

That’s a good attitude to have.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Mysterymeat Posted:

You’re a great times-sucking sheep who follows whatever trolling trend is popular at the time, and then you make it seem as if you are original or interesting. Your signature reminds me of your posts: short, and yet somehow repetitive. Every thread you post in inevitably fails because of your lack of creativity or wit. Also, you think that you keep your secret of homosexuality to yourself, when in actuality everyone knows that you enjoy diving in another man’s bum for your own pleasure. The reason your avatar is a toilet bowl full of **** shows that your idea of a provocative post is “pee pee” or “doo doo.” Put your diapers back on and go back to the crib, meat.

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/21/2007 1:01AM

Mysterymeat

[The Protected]

Level 34 Troll

BADbum

Well done.

kinky_gerl87

[the abyss]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

ooo me me me!

Sabre_Justice

[the abyss]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Mysterymeat Posted:

You’re a great times-sucking sheep who follows whatever trolling trend is popular at the time, and then you make it seem as if you are original or interesting. Your signature reminds me of your posts: short, and yet somehow repetitive. Every thread you post in inevitably fails because of your lack of creativity or wit. Also, you think that you keep your secret of homosexuality to yourself, when in actuality everyone knows that you enjoy diving in another man’s bum for your own pleasure. The reason your avatar is a toilet bowl full of **** shows that your idea of a provocative post is “pee pee” or “doo doo.” Put your diapers back on and go back to the crib, meat.

you got PWMED!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

stpo beign such a bad poster plz

i knwo its hard for u juts liek anyone eles on flamebaet apparently

but plz try

-

DUMBhat

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

well obviously your thread sucks because you suck Log in to see images!

Cyst

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

I hate you all, and I want you to suffer. Post here, and I’ll tell you why I hate you.

helo Log in to see images!

*********‘~~Dont ever regret anything that made you once smile******

“omg watch out! *flings snow at little girl*”

*little girl starts to run*

“Watch out again!” *throws shovel after her*

*runs faster*

*falls in snow laughing*

DAETH2U

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

YOU”LL NEVER HATOE ME MORIE THAN I”LL HATE ULog in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

****esAintS-
hit

[drip drool]

Level 7 Re-Re

DAETH2U Posted:

tehse loock liek eyes

i agrree y0ur thr3adds suckk!!!1

Join drip drool if you are a re-re.

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

oh dearie it is impossible to hate me.

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

oh dearie it is impossible to hate me.

what about men who hate all women because of personal failure ? (genericangstyposter)

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

Cubear

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Camwhore

Tubmail me a picture of your male reproductive organ, and I'll send you several pics of my naked body from every angle.

they don’t even count as human.

Join Team AWESOME (only awesome people need apply)

InsertCoins

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Cubear Posted:

they don’t even count as human.

you sure showed them Log in to see images!

Want to join Team Awesome ? – try posting here

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

kinky_gerl87 Posted:

ooo me me me!

Let’s see… you’re hardly ever post, but when you do, I always see you near that Ennui fabulous person, so your taste in friends is most certainly ****ty. I’ve never seen you post pictures of your mammary glands or bum, or even of a ****ing ankle, and so you’re a failure at being a cam whore, which is about as pathetic as failing to take a ****.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Sabre_Justice Posted:

Mysterymeat Posted:

you got PWMED!

You have a turtle as an avatar, which shows that your taste is lacking. Your posts are either sycophantic (as evidenced in this thread) or a half-bumed attempt at trollery. All in all, you’re an unremarkable twat who plays D+D. Go back to your mother’s basement.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Schildkrote Posted:

stpo beign such a bad poster plz

i knwo its hard for u juts liek anyone eles on flamebaet apparently

but plz try

You constantly **** and moan about how everyone is a terrible poster, and yet you make the ****tiest threads/posts in the forum. If this is because you hate everyone here, then I can sympathize to an extent. The problem is, that you fail as anything but a mild irritant. “Oh no, this guy is posting the same picture with the poor spelling everywhere. Whatever shall I do? I’m going to claw my ****ing eyes out because his INTERNET MEME IS SO ****ING OVERUSED OH NO!” You manage to be the worst poster in a sea of turtle-avatars, which is an achievement that is certainly unique. Of course, everything that I could possibly say about you could be said by anybody in this forum against you. There is nothing special about hating you, because everybody does (even your family, sorry).

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

DUMBhat Posted:

well obviously your thread sucks because you suck Log in to see images!

Yawn. Generic troll, generic name. I’ve never seen more bland, uninspired “jabs” at people. Do you really expect me to feel bad with something like, “You suck?” Maybe if I was still in middle school, I’d be annoyed slightly. Of course, I wouldn’t feel so bad if it was the pimply faced kid in the corner of the lunchroom that STILL ate paste and picked his nose.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Cyst Posted:

helo Log in to see images!

The American Heritage Dictionary defines a cyst as, “An abnormal membranous sac containing a gaseous, liquid, or semisolid substance.” I think that you’d be better described as a fungus. You don’t add anything to the “body” of the forums, you grow on it, extracting valuable nutrients in exchange for the attention of a pack of horny dogs circle-jerking over your pictures. You have the intelligence of a dog’s bum, and the body of a pig. Every time you post, I either expect some idiotic tee-heeing or a comment that, if made by a toddler, would be insightful.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!