Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
PC Games ITT: Brag about how much you play Forumwarz

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Threadderailedlol

Character -> Profile -> Addiction level

Wangerbanger edited this message on 09/24/2008 7:49PM

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Wangerbanger Posted:

People aren’t going to pay money for a game that FEELS like a browser game.

Yet they’re going to pay much more to see movies, or buy vanity accessories, or have a lunch at Burger King.

Why does paying for something that will entertain you for days at the very least is suddenly an impossible barrier?

SuperMonkeyM-
an

Level 69 Troll

New Mod in training.

lol, $20? Episode 2 only costs $10. Not to mention most of the new stuff is free.

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran Posted:

Yet they’re going to pay much more to see movies, or buy vanity accessories, or have a lunch at Burger King.

Why does paying for something that will entertain you for days at the very least is suddenly an impossible barrier?

That’s true. But you’ll be surprised how much of male reproductive organs people can be about it.

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

lol, $20? Episode 2 only costs $10. Not to mention most of the new stuff is free.

Oh ****. Well, what’re they paying for, then?

Wangerbanger edited this message on 09/24/2008 2:58PM

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

SuperMonkeyMan Posted:

agree.

also you must have missed seeing that bumon on char home page that does say

‘go on, take everything’, for deliveries

I AM The SKA-
BOSS

Avatar: 42627 Wed Oct 15 19:08:31 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 28 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Wangerbanger Posted:

– Tighten up the interface a bit more: Provide shortcuts to the most used links, allow players to ‘take all’ deliveries

We do have a ‘take all’ option, it’s the blue link that says ‘Take Everything’.

Unless you mean automatically “Taking” it.

I have no problem paying for it at all. You’re getting 25 more levels worth of game, so it’s probably going to be more than double the length. They’ve added new game features like you’re complaining about, etc. Maybe the problem with advertising this on ED was that the typical 4channer is a teenage kid with no cash.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Your comments, my responses.

*People aren’t going to pay money for a game that FEELS like a browser game.

Yes they will.

*Make it playable offline

That is quite silly and removes the vital and “live” nature of this environment.

*Tighten up the interface a bit more: Provide shortcuts to the most used links, allow players to ‘take all’ deliveries

I wouldn’t mind an in screen “favorites”, but I simply bookmark my most used things. Also, with deliveries – I think you’re doing it wrong. You can certainly click the “take all” option at the top of the page when you click on deliveries.

*Introduce multiplayer and PvP

A multiplayer or klan based mini game would be awesome. Domination is a form of pvp.

*Get yourself out there more via advertisements to make yourself look like a more legitimate game

I’m fairly certain that has already begun, although I personally judge a game based on game quality rather than player quantity.

*Improve variation of attacks so it’s not, say, ‘fap-poetry-yo momma-insult-yo momma’ etc….

The new Episode will have expanded abilities. Also, you should consider: poetry, yo momma and then fap, yo momma again and so on.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Wangerbanger Posted:

Oh ****. Well, what’re they paying for, then?

http://blog.forumwarz.com/2008/9/24/episode-2-release-date

Wangerbanger

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

I have no problem paying for it at all. You’re getting 25 more levels worth of game, so it’s probably going to be more than double the length. They’ve added new game features like you’re complaining about, etc. Maybe the problem with advertising this on ED was that the typical 4channer is a teenage kid with no cash.

I’m not complaining, I’m suggesting.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Also, this.

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

I’m sure all broke/cheap people will agree with you.

The rest of us already bought it and stuff, and now we’re rolling in piles of diamonds drinking champagne.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

elenaratelimit Posted:

and now we’re rolling in piles of diamonds drinking beer.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

elenaratelimit Posted:

I’m sure all broke/cheap people will agree with you.

The rest of us already bought it and stuff, and now we’re rolling in piles of diamonds drinking champagne.

and polishing our shiny new e-peen?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Just for fun, I decided to look up how much you’ve used this site since you joined.

– You have played every day for the last 12 days straight

– You have visited 47 forums

– You have posted 21 times on Flamebate

– You have made 15 forumbuildr submissions (and voted on 450 things)

– You’ve won 3 rounds of INCIT.

Regardless of whether you think this feels like a browser game and not a PC game, you obviously are enjoying something we have to offer.

I probably beat God of War on the PS2 in less time than you’ve spent on this site and that cost me $49.99. I’m not saying our game is even close to the awesome experience of GoW, but then again ours only costs $9.99.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Evil Trout Posted:

Regardless of whether you think this feels like a browser game and not a PC game, you obviously are enjoying something we have to offer.

Yet you’re still a lv7 Troll who haven’t finish your own game on your main character Log in to see images!

InaneAnomaly

Level 22 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Evil Trout Posted:

Just for fun, I decided to look up how much you’ve used this site since you joined.

– You have played every day for the last 12 days straight

– You have visited 47 forums

– You have posted 21 times on Flamebate

– You have made 15 forumbuildr submissions (and voted on 450 things)

– You’ve won 3 rounds of INCIT.

I probably beat God of War on the PS2 in less time than you’ve spent on this site and that cost me $49.99. I’m not saying our game is even close to the awesome experience of GoW, but then again ours only costs $9.99.

Look up my details! But send them to be privately if they’re embarrbuming. Log in to see images!

LOLZ.

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

Evil Trout Posted:

alot of information

post my stats too

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Suggestion: a bumon where we can pull up our own stats like that. Because they’re just ****ing cool.

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

LOL poor ET is going to have to post everybodies stats now Log in to see images!

also

post my stats too

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!