Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing My story about Forumwarz

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Along timeago Janie dar’d me to rite (get it rite?) a story about forumwarz, wel here it is.

The 1st time I saw Biff was on the “Who is Us” discussion bordz. I wuz bore’d cuz Draco had left n seemed was never great timesmin back, so I start’d playin this game. Biff stood out from the usual mix uv emoez Log in to see images!).

We dint say nuffin 2 each other that day. I dont evn kno’ if he noticed my posts but I couldnt 4get him Log in to see images!. Such b’utiful proze! Not only was he my b’utiful, goffick soul’mate, but he was also the BEST writer in 4um’warz! I woz so proud.

2 days later I woke up 2 find this thread Log in to see images!. Bif’z b’utiful poetry swept me off my feet n I knew he wuz the 1 4 me.

Of corse the haterz noticed rite (get it, rite like a ritual cuz Im goff?) away. bum KetchupLog in to see images!).

After are 1st date (link the thread) I wuz sure wed be 2gether 4eva. Our matching ankhs tht we bot at Hot Topix sealed our promisez 2 each other Log in to see images!).

3 nites l8r I woke up 2 the sound of teh roar of Biff’s goffick Log in to see images!. I slip’t my feet in2 my hi-heel granny boots n brushed on sum dark purple lip’stick. I din’t have time 4 any other make’up, but Im nat’rally pail so i dint’ need any.

I ran utside n jump’t on2 the back of BIff’s goffick motor’bike. “Where R we goin’,” I asked romantically.

“Never mind!” Biff snapped angrily.

“Biff…” I said goffick’ly in a sad voce. “Sorry babe” he replied sadly. He started the engine, and soon we were drivin’ fast down the hi’way. My hair came un’dun and streamed goffickally be-hind me. I wuz a little scared, so I held tight on2 Biff.

On the out’skirts of town, we pulled in2 a industrial park. There wuz only a couple of flood’lites on, and the machinez made spoooky shadowez ev’rywhereLog in to see images!” I thot.

When we got 2 tha door of tha warehouse, Biff push’t it open 4cefully and I noticed his armz were really muscular, wich is kind of sexxxy but not very goffick. “OMG You work out?” I asked in a confused way? “Of course, Babe,” he replied. I must v looked confuzed, cuz then he said “a girl as pretty as u needz a big, strong man 2 protect her, u kno’.”

As we step’t in2 the warehouse, I lokked around at the corwd. There were about 15 pple there, not really enough 4 a rave. But ev’ry1 wuz wearing black and masqu’rade masks n looked real goffickLog in to see images!. “OOh!” I said loudly in an exceited but goffick way, “this looks like a great party. I hope ev’ry1 else gets here soon.”

Biff smiled strange’ly at me but din’t say anytyhing. Then he took me 2 a throne that was up on a stage. “Sit down,” he saidin a gruff way. “You’re the guest of honour/.”

“OMG!” I screamed. I sat down and everyone stopped dancin and look’t at me. Sudnly somethin din’t look rite. A strange tall man in a red mask cam (it was Kink Rimson) up 2 Biff n they whisper 2 each otha. It didn’t sound very goffick, tho.

“Biff?” I said in a whispery voice, “who is this?” Log in to see images!! Biff din’t say anythin, but he n red mask man just looked at me and laffed. Then everyone started laffin’. “Biff? What’s going on?” I asked.

Suddenly, the lites came on n I heard a familiar ungoffick drumbeat then a depe voice singin “we’re no stangers 2 luuuv,” Log in to see images!!!

“WHAT?!” I shouted angri’ly.

“Ha hah enoby, you’ve been Rickrolled!” The strange guy in the red mask yelled. Sud’nly, ev’ry1 took off their masks n robez. Ev’ry1 was wearin blu’ jeanz, cow’boy belts, and ironic t-shirts.

“HIPSTERS?!” I screamed! “What the hell is goin’ on?”

Then they turn’d up the lites and I cud see there faces. The guy wiff the red mask was Kink Rimson. In the lite I cud see tht Biff wasn’t wearin any makeup n he had tonz of zits n scabs Log in to see images! After “Never Gonna Give You Up,” they danced 2 Back’street Boyz El DeBarge n Michael Jaxson (but not Thriller, ‘cuz that song’s kinda goffick LOL).

I tried 2 get up n leave but the throne had restraints tht grab’d my rists. “Why are you doin this 2 me?!” I shouted angri’ly, but they all just lafft harder. “Hipsterz rule, Goff’s drool!” sum1 shouted n then they were all chantin it 2gether like a bunch uv loozerz Log in to see images!

I don’t know when the goat arrived or how it got there, but suddenly there it wuz, tied 2 the post in the middle of the room. It wuz teh post that held up the roof. Ev’ry1 wuz standin around clappen n shouten. bum was rubbing his thing and chantin “Nanny’goat Nanny’goat I choose U!” Biff n Kink had there pants off n the next thing I knew, Biff was fukken Kink and Kink was fukken the goat Log in to see images!. Suddenly the goat pull’d hard on it’s chain; there wuz a terrible creakin sound, and the pole broke in half. The goat tried 2 run, but Kink n Biff over’power’d it n got on 2p of it wiff Biff in the middle. I struggl’d as hard as I cud n managed 2 break the restraints that were holding me in2 the chair. I heard this loud groaning n cracking noise n looked up, it wuz the ceiling crackin! I started screamin at ev’ry1 2 get out, but no 1 listened. They just kept screamin “Nanny’goat Nanny’goat!” n touchin themselvez in a dirrty way. I ran thru the door and ran as fast as I could.

I bearly made it out frm the buildin b4 it collaps’d. There wuz a big pile of rubble n stonze n **** n dust in the air. There wuz no screamz; ev’ry1 must have died already. I stood their cryin n screaming n then I started runnin 2ward the hi’way. Im skinny n pretty anemic (I am a vegan IRL that’s why I’m so pail), so so I ran out of breat pretty quick’ly. I trip’t on my long hair n started fallin.

As I was fallin I felt an arm wrap’t around my waist and picked me up. Next thing I knew, I wuz on a flyin’ broomstick. I turn’d 2 see who it wuz, and it wuz my sexxxy DracoLog in to see images!!

“Draco! How did U find me?” I ask’t.

“I knew U were in trouble, so I just follow’d my heart,” he reply’d. We hav a psychic connexion beause we’re vampieres.

“Where v u ben!?” I yelled angri’ly!

“Sorry darlin I had 2 go 2 Transyll’vania 4 a fam’ly reunion. We stayed there 4 a month” he answer’d quietly.

“Oh,” I said. “Well don’t leave me like that again!” I screamed angrily. “I thought u left me 4eva n then I almost died!” I started cryin again.

Draco kept saying “shhh… shhhh.” Next thing I knew he landed us in the 4bidden 4est. We got off the broomstick and he held me while I cryed 4 awhile then he started kissin me and i got really turned on. Then he push’t me agenst a tree n took out his thing n lift’d up my skirt n put his thing in me. ‘

It was soo great. “Oh Draco!” I screeam’d excited’ly. “I lLog in to see images!.

“I lLog in to see images!v U 2 Enoby” he replied quietly.

THE END
Enoby edited this message on 09/23/2008 5:37PM

MOCK-CONGLER-
S ****

[KLAN GORSE POOP]

Level 35 Camwhore

I can't stop staring at Jessica Alba's nips all day ;(((

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

ctrl-f’d for FAIL.

none there = tl;dr

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I want the 3 minutes of my life back

Actually I don’t since I didn’t read any of that ****.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

No one read that.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

FAIL Posted:

tl;dr

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

What.

It appears that at some point in the middle you’re describing some kind of satanic ritual, which, by your definition is ‘cool’, yet you condemn the characters Biff, Ash and Kink… Rimson… for… doing…

Hang on.

Oh, it’s on now. Though I suppose I should be grateful that by writing this little story, you’ve probably exhausted your idea pool for the next five years. Nevertheless, I will not take this sitting down.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Bauzer

Avatar: 14338 Sat Jan 03 15:31:28 -0500 2009

Level 36 Emo Kid

OP = TL;DC

great times_Guzzalin-
g_****tard

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Enoby Posted:

Along timeago

and iRAMP was really fat n wearin a ugly Hawaii shirt.

You do know that I am extremely attractive in real life?

srsly. this is me, you fat ugly ****.

Cum_Guzzaling_Fucktard edited this message on 09/23/2008 9:33AM

EPISODE 2 SPOILERS

ME

ANOTHER COMIC ABOUT ME!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

great times_Guzzaling_****tard Posted:

Your headline was iRAWR’s sig… Log in to see images!

Pretty sad that I remember that, but there you go

great times_Guzzalin-
g_****tard

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Laguna Posted:

Your headline was iRAWR’s sig… Log in to see images!

Pretty sad that I remember that, but there you go

I am irawr huh. funny coincidence!

EPISODE 2 SPOILERS

ME

ANOTHER COMIC ABOUT ME!

Nicco

Avatar: 24745 2011-07-31 00:34:23 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 69 Troll

Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco Nicco

wait that dude is 19 and youre 13

He looks 13 to me in the pic.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Nicco Posted:

wait that dude is 19 and youre 13

He had to fake his age to join MySpace? Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Enoby Posted:

Utter nonsense.

I read the whole thing. Don’t ask why; probably the same reason I watched three whole episodes of “Chaotic” actually, I didn’t.

Enoby, you are the worst writer on Forumwarz. You are worse than iTARD, Mock-Congler, and Fenk all wrapped into one. Worse than the re-re girl with the lightning bolts. Yes, you heard me. You write worse than a 7-year old clinical moron. You are possibly the only person on FWZ who is of legal age and whom I have no inclination to ****. The only one.

Since King Krimson seems to be too busy taking your attack on him personally to point out the many inconsistencies in your story, I’ll take the opportunity to point out just one.

Enoby Posted:

Im skinny n pretty anemic (I am a vegan IRL that’s why I’m so pail), so so I ran out of breat pretty quick’ly.

We hav a psychic connexion beause we’re vampieres.

In the space of less than 5 sentences, you lost track of whether this story was about IRL Enoby who is weak and anemic due to being a ****ing vegan or make-believe Enoby who is a ****ing blood-sucking vampire cannibal. Your grasp of logic is Palin-esque in its tenuousness. Get a grown-up to explain that to you.

Enoby Posted:

4bidden 4est

I wasn’t going to talk about your atrocious grammar and spelling, but seriously…what the **** is that?.

King Krimson Posted:

Oh, it’s on now. Though I suppose I should be grateful that by writing this little story, you’ve probably exhausted your idea pool for the next five years. Nevertheless, I will not take this sitting down.

Are you honestly bumhurt about this. Really? I mean, really? This is an idiotic 17-year-old girl whom you’ve been trolling for years. Of course she’s going to be bumhurt, and of course she’s going to write some nasty **** about you. Are you honestly offended by her puerile accusations? Sheesh… grow a pair.

Oh, iTARD. I can’t hate you, because you’re only a kid. But you do realize that you’re dangerously close to becoming Enoby Jr., right? I think it’s time you stepped away from the internet. No, really. Take a break. Get some fresh air. Read a book. Practice not being bumhurt when a stupid **** you’ve never met calls you fat. And please, please, don’t follow in Enoby’s footsteps. The world doesn’t need another one.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

bumhurt? Hmm. When you learn to hate with the intensity of a thousand burning suns, you may understand how I feel now. Any move that this one makes, however petty and silly it may seem to you, is an abomination unto my eyes. Even more so when Ebony has the nerve to think that she is actually superior to me.

In short, Ebony disgusts me. This does look like bumhurt, yes, I’ll admit that. But this feud has been going on long before Ebony was aware of my existence. And it will not be over until one of us is rotting in the ground. I do not care what you think of me. Know that I do what I must do. And no-one is going to stop me.

Do not think that I am pbuming up the opportunity to rip this fiction to shreds. This is something I would not miss for the world.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

enire Posted:

Your grasp of logic is Palin-esque in its tenuousness.

Hahahaha

bulldyke

[Team Shortbus]

Level 14 Troll

“Inflammatory Agent ”

jesus christ. I can understand people using a little bit of internet “grammar” and “spelling” to help out their RPing, but if I have to spend five minutes translating one “sentence”, you’re doing it all wrong. I”m so ****ing tired of even seeing your posts, please learn to RP properly or go the **** away.

(seriously, it can be done in a way that’s easily understood- please study Eirairaianna’s posts and learn, or don’t post again.)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!