Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Politics Petition to ban BigSloppy****
Poll: Should BigSloppy****
You must be logged in to vote.

Not_iRAWR

Level 4 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Ban him. This is a repeat thread, but only because the original one had a blatant typo in the title. Log in to see images!

Ban BigSloppy****. He’s a terrible poster and spams IDC.

Basically, he’s me only 100 times as bad. At least my posts were relevant, and I would have a good post every so often.

BAN BIGSLOPPY****

BAN BIGSLOPPY****!

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Not_iRAWR Posted:

At least my posts were relevant

fine upstanding member of society spam is relevant since when?

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

why are you so mean to say that i am from encyclo**** drama**** man that is a blatant lie and i wont stand for it you are all very mean and rude and if you do not listen to me when i say that 4chan and ED are for NOT COOL PEOPLE then you are MEAN and RUDE and you are not giving me PROPER TREATMENT okay?!?!?? Log in to see images!

Not_iRAWR

Level 4 Troll

Fran Posted:

fine upstanding member of society spam is relevant since when?

MY POSTS WERE OCCASIONALLY RELEVANT! AND BESIDES, WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING BIGSLOPPY**** NOT ME. Log in to see images!

BAN BIGSLOPPY****!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Not_iRAWR Posted:

MY POSTS WERE OCCASIONALLY RELEVANT! AND BESIDES, WE’RE SUPPOSED TO BE FIGHTING BIGSLOPPY**** NOT ME. Log in to see images!

Don’t ****ing lie then.

10% of your posts were relevant…

... and I believe I’m increasing the percentage more then I should.

But ban the retard.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

true dat. sloppy**** is p irritating

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

LMAO yeah that guy is a ****ing idiot hes p gay lol p p hes p **** man i p on his p hes so p **** man wtf bro Log in to see images!

Not_iRAWR

Level 4 Troll

BigSloppy**** Posted:

LMAO yeah that guy is a ****ing idiot hes p gay lol p p hes p **** man i p on his p hes so p **** man wtf bro Log in to see images!

we’re talking about you, dumbbum.

BAN BIGSLOPPY****!

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

that guy is such a bad troll and he is so annoying god damnit that is why I hate him so much because he is so bad at trolling that i just cant help but not hate him he is a dumb bum noob i swear he must be from like ED and 4chan and **** he is so gay and shtytenz azz what the fucc **** noob i killed ya dead homies Log in to see images!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Wait a sec, spamming IDC is bannable.

Anyone got a log of his spam from today?

If so, he’s done for a few days.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

a few days i just signed up yesterday what are you gay in the head

Not_iRAWR

Level 4 Troll

BigSloppy**** Posted:

a few days i just signed up yesterday what are you gay in the head

He means you’ll be temp banned, ****tard.

BAN BIGSLOPPY****!

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

TUBSWEETIE Posted:

A little birdy sent me this picture

oh i guess the picture shows who the birdy is Log in to see images!

Who?????

TUBSWEETIE

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

combine the picture evidence with his warning:

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/279828

b&.

come on banhammer

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

oh TEH noes guyss what the **** i didnt do it man someone hacked my account i swer Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Also am I the only one who thinks it’s fun how iRAWR is parroting what we said about BSS on IDC earlier today?

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

No you are not, I too find it quit humorous. In fact I might say it is a hilarious Log in to see images!

BigSloppy****

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 7 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Insofar Log in to see images!

redmanghost

[bumSUPMYbum]

Level 5 Troll

shutup

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!