Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
News ITT: I reveal to you the unnanounced Episode 2 Feature. (HUGE SPOILER WARNING)

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

This is the unnanounced Episode 2 Feature: the Dolphin clbum!

You have to finish a really hard sidequest deep into Episode 2 to get access to it. I took screenshots of the character selection and of their initial attacks. Enjoy!

The clbum was implemented today, so they still don’t have an E-Peen and/or a background. ET is working on that, but I was pretty surprised!

Fran edited this message on 09/18/2008 6:32PM

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

mod edit this thread is too important to be full of irawr ****

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

You got Dolphin? ****, I’ve been trying to find that forever. Ever since THE_**** hinted at it in the conversation following the pwning of RoidsRoidsRoids.

Nice job.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

You got Dolphin? ****, I’ve been trying to find that forever. Ever since THE_**** hinted at it in the conversation following the pwning of RoidsRoidsRoids.

Nice job.

Yeah… took a good while, but I did it! >_< that forum was hella hard, but there’s a trick to win the fight.

I can give you some tips if you want sweetie Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

How’d you get a Dolphin? o_o THE_**** talks about it but he doesn’t say how to get it. Is it true that you have to beat the underwater part of the minigame to unlock it?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Come on, keep your amazing tidbits out of our unprivileged faces.

I’m already going mad with anticipation. If I can’t sleep tonight it’ll be your fault.

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

holy maccaroni

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

The only downside of it is that you can only access the special forum as a Permanoob and you have to create a new alt to be a Dolphin… :/

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

I did think it was a clever way to bring back the marine fisheries forum

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Now I know your real name Log in to see images!

Next time be more careful with Photoshop and its meta information okay? Log in to see images!

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

One of my alts has it, p cool clbum. Eat fish is quite a lovely heal/buff despite being a level 1 move, and when you follow it up with hoop jump and some of the clbum-neutral quest skills like Ophelia’s, you’ve got the toughest boards down easy. It’s a shame only permanoobs can access the level 26 board.

But how the hell did you get it from level 1? Seems like all you’ve done is pwn denture chat on that alt, so there must be some much simpler unlock requirement than what I did (As a re-re, grind to level 10 and pwn Marine Fisheies without using any consumables). Or maybe you just abused your hacker alt? Log in to see images! 1338h4x edited this message on 09/18/2008 9:27PM

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

heh nice foreign xp

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

Oh wait, do you just get access to it right away on other alts if you unlock it on another character?

Also I forgot to mention a few other prereqs in the requirements, you have to have flippers and goggles equipped along with the reward for the Aquarium sidequest, and each thread has to be killed with a re-re animal attack.

I’m pretty ****ing pumped about this (for so many obvious reasons)

BUT I MUST SAY I’M NOT SURPRISED.

If you remember correctly, EvilTrout promised this to me MONTHS ago.

Also when he started tubmailing me asking about dolphin facts and stuff, I had an idea he either wanted to **** me, or was working on my clbum (or both!Log in to see images!

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

quangntenemy Posted:

Now I know your real name Log in to see images!

Next time be more careful with Photoshop and its meta information okay? Log in to see images!

Everyone knows my real name you ****ing retard

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

I tried to find your character by typing the name into the profiles URL, but I couldn’t find it.

So either Evil Trout is preventing us from viewing EP2 exclusive characters, or the lovely miss Fran is having us on.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

I tried to find your character by typing the name into the profiles URL, but I couldn’t find it.

So either Evil Trout is preventing us from viewing EP2 exclusive characters, or the lovely miss Fran is having us on.

lol

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Fran Posted:

lol

Finally, the penny drops.

Why are you tormenting us so with fake info? Don’t you know how much it hurts?

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

King Krimson Posted:

Finally, the penny drops.

Why are you tormenting us so with fake info? Don’t you know how much it hurts?

It’s not fake info.

Intimidating-
Fat Willy

Level 16 Camwhore

“Attention Slut”

that is liek…. so awesum!!!!1111111

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!