Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry I Want You

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! believes that tu must calm down y come to grips with el situacion! It is okay if la chica es un hombre, porque we are all the same on the inside! Go, igreat timestears, go to your true amor, no matter if she is actually Red_Machine_D! You shall only find true happiness by following tu corazon!

Corazon? I don’t understand what Italian food has to do with this. Anyway, Red Machine D hates me, and he’s in the military. Also, he’s Mephistophales. I found out he’s a demon. I know he’s a demon… more of a Frost Giant, really. A ****ing FROST GIANT ****ing with MY ASGARD!

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

igreat timestears Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

ravenblooDDarkdreams Posted:

i think you broke him

I’m not broken, I’ve finally been FIXED. YOU WILL NOT FALL WITH THE REST OF THEM, THOUGH! YOU SHALL NOT FEAR MY WRATH, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME…. or have you? What if you’re one of THEM!? What if you’re ALL HIM! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AREN’T WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!@?

How do you know I’m not you? What if i am your mbumive insecurities incarnated and personified? What if all of your torment and angst grew to resent its host? What if it wanted… to kill?

Dude, please, he’s been through enough.

You are in one of the factions of EVIL… why should I listen to you? You work out. I don’t work out. I’ll never work out. Except that one time, I tried to get that girl… but then I went for weeks and it didn’t do anything, and she laughed at me, just like you’re ALL LAUGHING AT ME! YOUR MUSCLES ARE LAUGHING? No… no… that’s silly. I think they’re smirking, though.

Some of us are born lucky, others aren’t, i was not one of the lucky ones, do you know how long i worked to get a body like this? 18 years! 18 years of rock solid determination coupled with a potentially life threatening diet and 5 hours of sleep a day, it nearly drove me insane, but i finally got what i desired, the body of a god and anyway, would i really be trying to help you if i was evil?

You could be tricking me, like she was. I can’t understand anybody anymore… my whole world has turned upside down because of the internet. BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET!

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Rodrigo Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

I’m not broken, I’ve finally been FIXED. YOU WILL NOT FALL WITH THE REST OF THEM, THOUGH! YOU SHALL NOT FEAR MY WRATH, FOR YOU HAVE BEEN NICE TO ME…. or have you? What if you’re one of THEM!? What if you’re ALL HIM! PEOPLE ON THE INTERNET AREN’T WHO THEY SAY THEY ARE!@?

How do you know I’m not you? What if i am your mbumive insecurities incarnated and personified? What if all of your torment and angst grew to resent its host? What if it wanted… to kill?

You are in one of the factions of EVIL… why should I listen to you? You work out. I don’t work out. I’ll never work out. Except that one time, I tried to get that girl… but then I went for weeks and it didn’t do anything, and she laughed at me, just like you’re ALL LAUGHING AT ME! YOUR MUSCLES ARE LAUGHING? No… no… that’s silly. I think they’re smirking, though.

Some of us are born lucky, others aren’t, i was not one of the lucky ones, do you know how long i worked to get a body like this? 18 years! 18 years of rock solid determination coupled with a potentially life threatening diet and 5 hours of sleep a day, it nearly drove me insane, but i finally got what i desired, the body of a god and anyway, would i really be trying to help you if i was evil?

Ay ay! Someone with whom RODRIGO! can truly connect! Tu estas muy caliente, just as RODRIGO! is! Join me, mi amigo, and we shall help all of these people discover their true bodies de dios!

RODRIGO! has chosen me to aid him! yes, i shall join you, how might i be of service?

Thanks to Isobel Ilona Ivana Ila for willingly posing for my avatar.

/\ picture of me /\

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Rodrigo Posted:

RODRIGO! believes that tu must calm down y come to grips with el situacion! It is okay if la chica es un hombre, porque we are all the same on the inside! Go, igreat timestears, go to your true amor, no matter if she is actually Red_Machine_D! You shall only find true happiness by following tu corazon!

Corazon? I don’t understand what Italian food has to do with this. Anyway, Red Machine D hates me, and he’s in the military. Also, he’s Mephistophales. I found out he’s a demon. I know he’s a demon… more of a Frost Giant, really. A ****ing FROST GIANT ****ing with MY ASGARD!

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

You could be tricking me, like she was. I can’t understand anybody anymore… my whole world has turned upside down because of the internet. BECAUSE OF THE INTERNET!

If i was truly tricking you then why would i still be posting? like it or not i am NOT this “Red Machine D”, i want to help you, to stop the anger, to stop the hate, to stop the pain.

/\ picture of me /\

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

Ay ay! Someone with whom RODRIGO! can truly connect! Tu estas muy caliente, just as RODRIGO! is! Join me, mi amigo, and we shall help all of these people discover their true bodies de dios!

RODRIGO! has chosen me to aid him! yes, i shall join you, how might i be of service?

This is un development muy grande, y RODRIGO! has not had time to think it through! Simply be the most guapo hombre you can, as shall I, and together, we shall make this forum muy macho!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

dude i need you to listen to me, this is for your own good, just step away from the forum and listen to some smiths, maybe a little nin. the new year zero album is really deep

you will thank me later

it’s better to burn out than to fade away. – kurt cobain

El3ctr0d3s

[Hot Male CamWhores]

Level 5 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Rodrigo Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

This is un development muy grande, y RODRIGO! has not had time to think it through! Simply be the most guapo hombre you can, as shall I, and together, we shall make this forum muy macho!

Your word is my command, RODRIGO!

/\ picture of me /\

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

El3ctr0d3s Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

i think you broke him

If i was truly tricking you then why would i still be posting? like it or not i am NOT this “Red Machine D”, i want to help you, to stop the anger, to stop the hate, to stop the pain.

I AM ANGER. I AM HATE. I AM PAIN. THERE IS NO Igreat timesTEARS. THERE IS ONLY ZUUL!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

So… I’m guessing we either need a Catholic priest or the Ghostbusters….

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

genericangstyposter Posted:

Who are tu gonna call?! RODRIGO!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Rodrigo Posted:

WHAT IS THIS YOU SPEAK OF YOU ARE SPEAKING IN THE LANGUAGE OF THE DEAD!?

icumtears edited this message on 11/16/2007 11:58PM

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Rodrigo Posted:

I’m guessing it’s the Catholic one, then.

Because you’re a fine upstanding member of society.

Burninated.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

Rodrigo Posted:

Its true. Igreat timestears has no male reproductive organ.

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

BeavisSaves Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

MY male reproductive organ WILL BURN THROUGH YOUR FACE WITH HATE AND enjoy!

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

BeavisSaves Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

You must not be so angry, amigo! Animoso leads only to…EL CHUPACABRA! RODRIGO! believes that you must embrace the amor within your heart! Perhaps try flexing!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

what did i tell you man what did i tell you just look up at what i posted and breathe and listen to some thrill kill kult

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Rodrigo Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

You must not be so angry, amigo! Animoso leads only to…EL CHUPACABRA! RODRIGO! believes that you must embrace the amor within your heart! Perhaps try flexing!

What? You were talking about Italian food, and now you’re talking about chalupas? THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAVE SENT THEE! I AM A FORCE OF THE NEVERWORLD!

Please don’t hurt me… please, I’m still in here, I’m still in here, I’m trapped inside the… AHAHAHAHAH YOUR MOTHER SUCKS male reproductive organS IN FRANCE! I AM THE GOD OF ****! REAP WHAT YOU MAY SOW, FOR IT IS DESTRUCTION ON YOUR PATHOS! No… no… I want to FIGHT IT! I can’t be… this is… demon? YOU ****ING woman's genitals **** woman's genitals****ER!

ravenblooDDa-
rkdreams

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

it’s okay dude i know youre still in there its gonna be okay here have some taking back sunday

xX_H0LY_D1V3-
R_Xx

Level 9 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

Rodrigo Posted:

BeavisSaves Posted:

Rodrigo Posted:

What? You were talking about Italian food, and now you’re talking about chalupas? THIS IS NOT WHAT I HAVE SENT THEE! I AM A FORCE OF THE NEVERWORLD!

Please don’t hurt me… please, I’m still in here, I’m still in here, I’m trapped inside the… AHAHAHAHAH YOUR MOTHER SUCKS male reproductive organS IN FRANCE! I AM THE GOD OF ****! REAP WHAT YOU MAY SOW, FOR IT IS DESTRUCTION ON YOUR PATHOS! No… no… I want to FIGHT IT! I can’t be… this is… demon? YOU ****ING woman's genitals **** woman's genitals****ER!

You wrap yourself in dark rags, you fill your soul with hate, you enjoy your ears with evil, and you try to deny the monster within? The monster you have fed and raised? The monster that is…YOU?!. LET YOUR DEMON FREE.

Star of the masquerade

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

I just read the **** I posted after I found out.

What the ****!?

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

So i guess now would be the wrong time to point out i dressed up as a girl whenever i posted as Unending Torment.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!