Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Writing Multiple modifiers in word types?

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I already know how to do both a modifier and an index (@word_type[1]::modifier), but what if you need to apply two modifiers to a word type? For example (in this particular case) what if you need to modify a word type as both starting with a capital letter (::cap or ::scap) AND ending as a plural (::s or :: plu)?

I tried @word_type::cap::s, but that doesn’t work. It makes sense for not all modifiers to work together, since there could be some problems (all caps + low caps), but I cant find any other way to make this combination look right.

Orb edited this message on 09/09/2008 2:25PM

Tig O-Bitties

Avatar: 24201 Thu Nov 06 12:02:31 -0500 2008

[The Flamers of Loa-
thing
]

Level 33 Camwhore

“Courte-chan”

Here, I’ll resurrect this two-months-dead topic (you’re welcome, Flamebate community!). I would also like to know if there’s a way to use multiple modifiers for word types.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!