Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Flezz At that point i knew, i could't contine playing the game...

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

i’m in a bind

i have exactly 1,337 flezz, i didn’t try to do it, and i could care less if it happens often, but i realize now i can’t continue… it’s just too beautiful…

help plox

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Take a screenshot and go on.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

just atke a screenshot and when you get sad just open the pic and look it at and sigh wistfully.

waht

Gorshnakk teh fiermatser swarserer lololol edited this message on 09/05/2008 10:56PM

CarlieGotfin-
gered

Level 39 Camwhore

“Lingeriepist”

not that anyone cares

feels good man…

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

After u get pbum that number u can always buy some stuff and get it again though.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

I breached 9K Flezz today. Then I wasted it all on stocking on Smileprins (20x) and some Blunt Trauma (5x, to get back to 10x).

It tickled kinda nice man.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

Blunt is kinda expensive. Why don’t u use Cocaine? Good enough until u can get a DML.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Yeah, it is expensive, but it’s very simple, and I hate considering negative numbers. Also thinking of possibly attempting GFoC soon, but I’d have to bid time until it has a low post count. How low does it get, anyway?

Zzyw

[Consentual Sex]

Level 35 Emo Kid

“Cutty Cutterson”

TJF588 Posted:

Yeah, it is expensive, but it’s very simple, and I hate considering negative numbers. Also thinking of possibly attempting GFoC soon, but I’d have to bid time until it has a low post count. How low does it get, anyway?

7 is lowest. Wiki lists 14 as highest, but I’ve never seen it go over 11 in the past week.

TJF588

[URTJF2]

Level 63 Troll

“Flame Retarded”

Thank y’ kindly. [babbling removed due to being boring… and off-topic; that, too]

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!