Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho THE MURDER GAME!

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Okay, in this thread, you kill the person who was before you in the goriest, most disgusting way possible. It continues until this thread peters off like so many others before it, or some crap. Also: people can be killed multiple times.

You CAN kill yourself, but I ask that it be creative if you do.

Anyway… GO! KILL ME, woman's genitals!

pwnster0mega

[drip drool]

Level 5 Re-Re

i team kill u for loot lol

thne i hack ur computer an get ur acct pbum so i cna sell it 2 my bro 4 mbumive  

cool cat since ‘93 Log in to see images!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

I take my scimitar and sever you in half from your bum to your head. I make sure to watch the organs drip their oozy substances with fascination, such a human life taken for naught. I cut myself.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

I tie you to a chair, before taking a rusty syringe filled with diarrhea and inject it under your forehead, into your tongue and into both balls, i then take a starved rat, inject it with PCP and place it in your bum before sewing it shut with wire, while it eats away at your insides i slowly peels your fingernails off one by one, before hammering a nail into every join in your fingers and feet, i then pry your eyes from their sockets and penetrate both ear drums with the syringe from before and leave you to die of blood loss.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

I cut off your toes one by one by one. Then I force feed them to you, bone and all. Slurpidy slurp. Then I do the same with your fingers. Your male reproductive organ and balls. Then I cut off your nipples and feed them to you. Then I cut off your eyes, and nose, and feed them to you. Then, finally, I operate on you… pulling out as many organs as I possibly can, and shove them in your throat. Delicious, delicious organs.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

genericangstyposter Posted:

I cut off your toes one by one by one. Then I force feed them to you, bone and all. Slurpidy slurp. Then I do the same with your fingers. Your male reproductive organ and balls. Then I cut off your nipples and feed them to you. Then I cut off your eyes, and nose, and feed them to you. Then, finally, I operate on you… pulling out as many organs as I possibly can, and shove them in your throat. Delicious, delicious organs.

I’m an undead necropolitan so it doesn’t really matter, i don’t have a constitution score.

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

I’m an undead necropolitan so it doesn’t really matter, i don’t have a constitution score.

This game operates on the fact that you are murdered at the end of this, but I can work with that.

Then, after you’re chewing your organs, which you probably actually find delicious (being undead), I feed you a clove of garlic, I shove a silver dildo in your bum, and then I chop you up into little pieces.

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

*deosnt kill anyone*

thread destroyed Log in to see images!

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Red_Machine_D Posted:

This game operates on the fact that you are murdered at the end of this, but I can work with that.

Then, after you’re chewing your organs, which you probably actually find delicious (being undead), I feed you a clove of garlic, I shove a silver dildo in your bum, and then I chop you up into little pieces.

*not a vampire OR a werewolf*

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

Pain is suffering.

icumtears edited this message on 11/15/2007 1:58PM

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Yes, but I chopped you up into little pieces. You’re dead. Someone can kill me, now.

Why would you want to kill this thread anyway, Red? Your kill post was ****ing awesome! You showed that emo who’s boss.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Red_Machine_D Posted:

Yes, but I chopped you up into little pieces. You’re dead. Someone can kill me, now.

Why would you want to kill this thread anyway, Red? Your kill post was ****ing awesome! You showed that emo who’s boss.

Alright, fine, I’m DOA, it would be nice to see if someone can think of something more horrific than mine.

Hex Lady

Level 5 Troll

“Slightly Unpleasant Individual”

Infect you with a fast acting flesh eating bacteria then push you out of a low altitude aircraft with a miniature-nuke in your bum. Then detonate the nuke over a lake of acid; which the rest of you lands in. I’ll be on the shore, male reproductive organtail in hand with Wagner playing, enjoying the gory fireworks.

When theres no more room in hell, fine upstanding member of societys will walk the earth.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Hex Lady Posted:

Infect you with a fast acting flesh eating bacteria then push you out of a low altitude aircraft with a miniature-nuke in your bum. Then detonate the nuke over a lake of acid; which the rest of you lands in. I’ll be on the shore, male reproductive organtail in hand with Wagner playing, enjoying the gory fireworks.

That was pretty pathetic.

Schildkrote

Level 10 Troll

I LOVE SUCKING BIG BLACK male reproductive organS MMMH YEAH HOMOTASTIC GIVE ME THAT SPUNK

Okay, in this thread, you kill the person who was before you in the goriest, most disgusting way possible. It continues until this thread peters off like so many others before it, or some crap. Also: people can be killed multiple times.

You CAN kill yourself, but I ask that it be creative if you do.

Anyway… GO! KILL ME, woman's genitals!

jsut when u thought it wsa saef to read teh forum bcuz u thouhgt genericfabulous persongypostre had ceasde his postign…

-

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

PETER NORTH great timesS IN U bum AND U EXPLODELog in to see images!

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tony Starks Posted:

PETER NORTH great timesS IN U bum AND U EXPLODELog in to see images!

i show you a kid and you can’t stop ****ing it and you die

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i print out ur posts and give them to the fbi and u get life in prison for capital fabulous personry

Ryouga Inver-
se

[Team AWESOME]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

i call dateline and they put you on tv as an example of what the internet does to small children

and then they lock you up

Tony Starks

[Wu-Tang]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Tony Starks easily claims the second page

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!