Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Writing any goffick writers here?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

ArtificialFlavour Posted:

I wanna get better at writing, because mine sucks. D: Enoby, could you please give tips?

Get out.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

in after analdouches

Life is a sexually transmitted disease, and the only cure is death.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

King Krimson Posted:

Get out.

I don’t have to just because you said so. Log in to see images!

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

in after and before megaanaldouches

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I don’t have to just because you said so. Log in to see images!

Look. Ebony is not a good writer. She will never be a good writer. People who consider her to be a good writer are extremely deluded, to say the least.

If you consider Ebony to be a good writer, and I’m guessing from your posts that you do; then you have no place on the internet.

Prove me wrong, or leave now. There can be no second chances.

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

iRAWR Posted:

in after and before megaanaldouches

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

I wanna get better at writing, because mine sucks. D: Enoby, could you please give tips?

OMG I totally didnt see this post! Your so nice thanx for asking Log in to see images!

SEE KINKO SUM POEPLE KNO’ HOW 2 RECOGNIZE GOOD WRITTING N ASK FOR ADVISE INSTEAD OF JUS FLAMMNG. Log in to see images!

OK Artificial Flavz, first thing is you haf 2 make your carachters. They should be rly special, like make sure the reader will like them alot. Make them rly HOT and sexxxy Log in to see images! You should give her exxxotic features like violet eyes or blue haair. Also you should describe what their waring all the time 2 help peeple pic’ture her. Use lots of de-tails so the reader’s will get a good picteur. If youre writin in the 1st person (thats like when your writing like with “I” n stuff) you can describe wut your waring by having your main carachter look in the mirror.

Um, also she should have a beauty-full name. I am very proud of the names Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way (Log in to see images!. That makes them seem more exxxotic n so on.

But your carachters shouldnt be parfeckt. They should have like a mole or a cowlick or a gap in there teef som’fing like that. This makes them mor realistick. Log in to see images!

Also if your carachters do stuff you should describe how they do it. Use wurdz that end in *ly* like Goffick’ly, Darkly, and Sadly. Or you can use a phrase like “In a goffick way” or “In a sad way”. Also when you hav dialog you shouldn’t just say like “he said” and “I said.” You can show how they said it by saying “He Snapped” and “I Shouted Suddenly”. That makes your storey exxxciting Log in to see images!.

Also when peeple talk they should be realist’ick like say “OMG” and “STFU!” ‘cuz IDK its just normel.

I cant wait 2 red som of yore storeys! Log in to see images!

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

Enoby Posted:

OMG I totally didnt see this post! Your so nice thanx for asking Log in to see images!

SEE KINKO SUM POEPLE KNO’ HOW 2 RECOGNIZE GOOD WRITTING N ASK FOR ADVISE INSTEAD OF JUS FLAMMNG. Log in to see images!

OK Artificial Flavz, first thing is you haf 2 make your carachters. They should be rly special, like make sure the reader will like them alot. Make them rly HOT and sexxxy Log in to see images! You should give her exxxotic features like violet eyes or blue haair. Also you should describe what their waring all the time 2 help peeple pic’ture her. Use lots of de-tails so the reader’s will get a good picteur. If youre writin in the 1st person (thats like when your writing like with “I” n stuff) you can describe wut your waring by having your main carachter look in the mirror.

Um, also she should have a beauty-full name. I am very proud of the names Ebony Dark’ness Dementia Raven Way (Log in to see images!. That makes them seem more exxxotic n so on.

But your carachters shouldnt be parfeckt. They should have like a mole or a cowlick or a gap in there teef som’fing like that. This makes them mor realistick. Log in to see images!

Also if your carachters do stuff you should describe how they do it. Use wurdz that end in *ly* like Goffick’ly, Darkly, and Sadly. Or you can use a phrase like “In a goffick way” or “In a sad way”. Also when you hav dialog you shouldn’t just say like “he said” and “I said.” You can show how they said it by saying “He Snapped” and “I Shouted Suddenly”. That makes your storey exxxciting Log in to see images!.

Also when peeple talk they should be realist’ick like say “OMG” and “STFU!” ‘cuz IDK its just normel.

I cant wait 2 red som of yore storeys! Log in to see images!

how many times do I have to say this? KILL YOURSELF.

EBONYLog in to see images!

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

iRAWR Columbine Dark Declivity slid all seductively into his sister’s tight jeans and then pulled a MCR T-shirt on over his sunken pale chest. “I vant to drink you blud,” he mumbled gofikally in a goffik way at his mirror. “OMG I am sooooooo notty!” he squealed. Then suddenly Dumbledore appeare: “Fukken Hell goffik emo jailbait tail MY FAVORITES!” the lecherous old pervert spit out through his beard.

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

I’ll keep this in mind the next time there’s a writing contest.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

I’ll keep this in mind the next time there’s a writing contest.

He said, lying through his teeth.

Enoby

[Goffs of teh Ether-
al Dark ness
]

Level 10 Camwhore

RAVEN if UR readin this I didnt stel ur sweter OK? b****... j/k, <3 U (But not in tha way, ew. LOL)

Biff Weasley Posted:

iRAWR Columbine Dark Declivity slid all seductively into his sister’s tight jeans and then pulled a MCR T-shirt on over his sunken pale chest. “I vant to drink you blud,” he mumbled gofikally in a goffik way at his mirror. “OMG I am sooooooo notty!” he squealed. Then suddenly Dumbledore appeare: “Fukken Hell goffik emo jailbait tail MY FAVORITES!” the lecherous old pervert spit out through his beard.

OMG that, is so good! Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Enoby Posted:

You’re in for it now, Biff. Looks like you’ve got yourself a new fan.

King Krimson edited this message on 09/08/2008 9:47AM

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Enoby is a prep.

FAT!!!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

ArtificialFl-
avour

Level 41 Emo Kid

“Sad-Ass”

King Krimson Posted:

He said, lying through his teeth.

You’re right, I won’t enter a writing contest on forumwarz.

WHY DO YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF MY FAILURES

ArtificialFlavour edited this message on 09/08/2008 9:02PM

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Enoby Posted:

Don’t make the mistake of thinking that I won’t cut your ****ing heart out and barbecue it. Stay away from Biff.

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

Biff Weasley Posted:

iRAWR Columbine Dark Declivity slid all seductively into his tight jeans and pulled a black shirt with a white collar over his muscular tan chest. “I want your male reproductive organ” he mumbled gofikally in a goffik way at his mirror. “Omg I am sooooooo hot” he squealed. Then suddenly Dumbledore appeared: “Fukken hell goffik gay jailbait tail MY FAVORITES!” the lecherous old pervert spit out through his beard.

“Get away from me, I’m going on a date with Paul today!” iRAWR yelled.

“****! Whatever” Dumbledore said as he walked away.

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Ash Ktcup wkoe up loking int a mirir “Pokmon!” h sad in a goffick wile puting on his ttly goffick t-shrt, as he ws putting ti on it was jeked off! bum Ktchup almst scremd but a hand covered hsi motuh. As a hnd slowly mved down hs chest to his boy thingy, he hared a vioce ni hsi ear. “Dear devil, fangz you(Gettit cuz im goffick lol!)fro tis ltle boy u gave me to enjoy.” It was dumbleydores voice!

Chapter 2 comeing soon to a ****ty bookstore near you.

FAT!!!

iRAWR

Level 10 Emo Kid

iRAWR Posted:

iRAWR Columbine Dark Declivity slid all seductively into his tight jeans and pulled a black shirt with a white collar over his muscular tan chest. “I want your male reproductive organ” he mumbled gofikally in a goffik way at his mirror. “Omg I am sooooooo hot” he squealed. Then suddenly Dumbledore appeared: “Fukken hell goffik gay jailbait tail MY FAVORITES!” the lecherous old pervert spit out through his beard.

“Get away from me, I’m going on a date with Paul today!” iRAWR yelled.

“****! Whatever” Dumbledore said as he walked away.

iWRAP wnet ovr to Paul’s house. He nocked on teh door seductviley.

Pal anwsered “Hey iRARW”

“wuts down?” I aksd (Get it cuz i’m goffik)

Paul anwersesrsd “Nutin much”

Chatper 3 great timesming soon

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!