Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Sports Formal Answer to Big Brother's newest contest

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Seriously man, just give up and get your mom’s credit card to pay 10 ****ing dollars.

No one likes you and no one is willing to participate on your BS contests. We all know you’re just trying to desperatly scam BPs from the unaware, but it isn’t going to happen.

How much do you spend on a ride to McDonalds or Burger King? Or to watch a movie? Or to buy a new cloth? Or to go to a sex shop to buy that much needed dildo?

Why 10 dollars for an online game suddenly becomes a impossible barrier? If you can’t pay, please get the **** out. Because no one is giving you the BPs for EP2.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

/signed

TeeKayEff

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Fran since I am more deserving you should give your mountains of brownie points to me instead, I will pay you back when I get my baker’s degree.

Lo! Log in to see images!

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Ummm… excuse me?

Did you even read the rules?

I get absolutely no BP from the contest. I don’t lose any either, but that’s a different story.

http://grogflog.mybrute.com

Aldo_Anything

Avatar: 32555 2014-07-18 11:39:53 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organMEISTER

\ /\ / /\ |\ |\

\/ \/ \/ |\ |/

Aldo_Anything edited this message on 09/01/2008 11:22PM

NAKED TROLL -
RAT

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Big Brother Posted:

Ummm… excuse me?

I get absolutely no BP from the contest. I don’t lose any either, but that’s a different story.

srtop tryingLog in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Big Brother Posted:

Ummm… excuse me?

That’s true. At worst, this is just the sneakiest way to get The Big Give ever conceived. Well, second sneakiest, after all the other contests you’ve done.

Since this is an RP forum, I’m free to call you a tight-fisted, BP-obsessed, sneaky little money-grubbing jewbag, but for the record I’m not actually RPing.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

i dont know what that peeps prob is but their contests are all beyond very special, they shouldnt be allowed to make them anymore.. ban them for spamming contest forum with bad contests, imo.

quangntenemy

Avatar: 14557 2011-10-31 11:07:55 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 69 Troll

:ronpaul: :****ing sucks:

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

i dont know what that peeps prob is but their contests are all beyond very special, they shouldnt be allowed to make them anymore.. ban them for spamming contest forum with bad contests, imo.

Buying a lot of zomg im so fat.xpeg – 500 each 

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

STFU fabulous person

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

signed, ban arktor and big brother

Gary Niger for President ‘08

Will Post in thread when he is Serious or Roleplaying

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Orb Posted:

That’s true. At worst, this is just the sneakiest way to get The Big Give ever conceived. Well, second sneakiest, after all the other contests you’ve done.

Since this is an RP forum, I’m free to call you a tight-fisted, BP-obsessed, sneaky little money-grubbing jewbag, but for the record I’m not actually RPing.

Hobart Bliggity Posted:

I’m going to stop mid sentence because I just realized that forumwarz has become exactly what it started off parodying. A good number of the newer posters don’t see that we’re making fun of idiots and spammers and trolls that exist on other forums. They are the idiots and spammers and trolls we used to parody. I really can’t get past that right now but good work CZ I guess.

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view_post/653647

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!