Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Crimean Warfare

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Hawaiian great timesthirstypedo furfabulous person

a ship

a thousand wooden planks on fire, a vision

one million souls suffer before their rebirth

the sharks circle the water

they can smell the blood they can smell the blood they can smell it smell the blood I can smell the blood

a man inside the cabin

his tormenter rips out every single hair

one

by

one

by

one

by

one

chop off his fingers

chew off his toes

feet

hands

legs

arms

genitalsnoselipsTEETHEYESSKIN

let him live.

Let him live like this forever, scars healing

people burning all around him

an eye for an eye

and so on.

Charles

[The Knights of Sex-
With Black People
]

Level 59 Camwhore

“Sergeant Slutter”

hay that’s pretty good Log in to see images!

but why doesn’t it rime???

~`_` hay sistaz who wantz to dance!!! `_`~

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~

here is a few pictaz that i think reprezzzent mah self

~*~*~*~*~*~*~

TECHNICAL VIRGIN 4 LYF

~savin da woman's genitals fo mah one tru guy (or girlie Log in to see images!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Rhyming poetry is for sheep. Thanks for the backhanded compliment. I think I’m going to kill myself, now. Log in to see images!

ARMERICA****-
YEAH

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

nobody cares about Crimean and you probably kill yourself right now.

B==========================D D:

genericangst-
yposter

[the abyss]

Level 9 Troll

“Jerk Chicken”

**** YOU, ****ING fabulous person! YOUR POEM IS ****ING fabulous person-LICIOUS!

genericangstyposter edited this message on 11/14/2007 12:03PM

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Don’t any of you sheep understand “history?” Jesus Christ. What a bunch of morons. I’m going to go cut my male reproductive organ a little, now.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

igreat timestears Posted:

I’m going to go cut my little male reproductive organ now.

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

dont listen to the sheeple, they are just angry because they do not harness the power of creatures beyond fathoming!

in some respect, all are jealous of our great dragon-lords. but i know that one day i will gain the courage to gain my own wings and spit fire into the face of “mighty” men!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

AnthropomorphicDragon Posted:

dont listen to the sheeple, they are just angry because they do not harness the power of creatures beyond fathoming!

in some respect, all are jealous of our great dragon-lords. but i know that one day i will gain the courage to gain my own wings and spit fire into the face of “mighty” men!

if u suk my male reproductive organ ull be able to spit out something mighty and firey

jk ill make u swallow

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

Qué? o_O I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just so busy pouring the blood out of my veins that I can’t understand you.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

Qué? o_O I’m sorry. Maybe I’m just so busy pouring the blood out of my veins that I can’t understand you.

Wow an emofabulous person stuck so far up its own bum that even other emofabulous persons cant make it out past all the **** gj for setting a new low

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BeavisSaves Posted:

if u suk my male reproductive organ ull be able to spit out something mighty and firey

jk ill make u swallow

i’d bite your male reproductive organ right off. i might sacrifice it to the great dragon-lords as well, but they might just be dissapointed in an offering of a 1.5 inch stub.

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

expected… you write some good poetry, mr. great timestears, but maybe deep down you’re just a sheeple.

or maybe my existence is so cursed that i AM the only one who understands… me, and my lovely dragonwife. twisted on this bloody mortal coil with “people” that will never understand us… oh for the day i join my dragonkin on my well-earned wings!

igreat timestears

[Suicide Pact]

Level 6 Emo Kid

expected… you write some good poetry, mr. great timestears, but maybe deep down you’re just a sheeple.

or maybe my existence is so cursed that i AM the only one who understands… me, and my lovely dragonwife. twisted on this bloody mortal coil with “people” that will never understand us… oh for the day i join my dragonkin on my well-earned wings!

I’m definitely not a sheeple, but I guess that you’re even more unique than me. Log in to see images! icumtears edited this message on 11/14/2007 12:38PM

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

being unique is not a gift, it is a curse! maybe if i was just like everyone else, i would be happy and blissful and nothing would go wrong because everyone likes me and i like everyone because i’m a stupid sheep that doesn’t see the big picture of what’s wrong with this world and everyone! sometimes i wish i wasn’t born with the knowlegde of the greater mission given to us select few who recognize the real gods, the supreme dragron-lords… it brings nothing but pain to me and even worse my lovely dragonwife! and no one around us understands at all! none of the dragonforce in my music library can blast away my pain!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

being unique is not a gift, it is a curse! maybe if i was just like everyone else, i would be happy and blissful and nothing would go wrong because everyone likes me and i like everyone because i’m a stupid sheep that doesn’t see the big picture of what’s wrong with this world and everyone! sometimes i wish i wasn’t born with the knowlegde of the greater mission given to us select few who recognize the real gods, the supreme dragron-lords… it brings nothing but pain to me and even worse my lovely dragonwife! and no one around us understands at all! none of the dragonforce in my music library can blast away my pain!

just because u eat whole sheep and the townspeople flee from your hideous visage does not a dragon make

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BeavisSaves Posted:

just because u eat whole sheep and the townspeople flee from your hideous visage does not a dragon make

spare the flattery. i could never eat a sheeple whole, oh if only. your male reproductive organ would make a light snack for a starving wood termite, though.

Red_Machine_D

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

so poor i eat out of a dumpster, it's punk as **** hell yeah

BeavisSaves Posted:

spare the flattery. i could never eat a sheep whole, male reproductive organ only.

fix’d.

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

AVAST! THAR BE THE WHITE WHALE!

I SEE IT! THE GLOD DUBLOOM IS MINE!

___
     //  7
    (_,_/\
     \    \
      \    \
      _\    \__
     (   \     )
      \___\___/

THAR SHE BLOWS!

_,-%/%|
                    _,-'    \//%\
                _,-'        \%/|%
              / / )    __,--  /%\
              \__/_,-'%(%  ;  %)%
                      %\%,   %\
                        '--%'      

AND SHE BLOWS AGAIN! SHE BE male reproductive organ THIRSTY!

ps ur the white whale fatty

Qualjyn

[Team AWESOME]

Level 12 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

here’s an idea:

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!