Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Anthropomorp-
hicDragon

[Elitist Superstruc-
ture
]

Level 7 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

BeavisSaves Posted:

AnthropomorphicDragon Posted:

being unique is not a gift, it is a curse! maybe if i was just like everyone else, i would be happy and blissful and nothing would go wrong because everyone likes me and i like everyone because i’m a stupid sheep that doesn’t see the big picture of what’s wrong with this world and everyone! sometimes i wish i wasn’t born with the knowlegde of the greater mission given to us select few who recognize the real gods, the supreme dragron-lords… it brings nothing but pain to me and even worse my lovely dragonwife! and no one around us understands at all! none of the dragonforce in my music library can blast away my pain!

just because u eat whole sheep and the townspeople flee from your hideous visage does not a dragon make

spare the flattery. i could never eat a sheeple whole, oh if only. your male reproductive organ would make a light snack for a starving wood termite, though.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!