Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Gay ummm..

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

I don’t know how to link to history of domination but what happened in my “LeChuck” bracket this last round?

http://www.forumwarz.com/domination/archive/2008-08-27

I know all my scoops got eaten away but where are the missing people and which was it that got medals?

JThizz

[Brainfreeze]

Level 24 Emo Kid

“Bleeding Heart”

everyone had cards and got disqualified?

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Everyone who had cards was disqualified and of those remaining, no one had scoops, so there were no winners in that bracket. That happened in quite a few brackets this week.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Hi Wylin. I was in your group. I did a solo raid on Wednesday night and got a pile of scoops. I bought enough cards to destroy everyone’s scoops and a couple of bumholes to burn my own shields, but I had one card left over that I couldn’t use. So I was disqualified. But I made sure everyone went down with me!

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Yeah, so knowing from what you know about what happened, do you plan to do a Gambit week again? Not that’s it bad thing, as new strategies eventually will develop for it.

nevkick

Avatar: 16052 Thu Dec 04 03:36:13 -0500 2008

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Supports nuclear holocaust in the form of clan love.

I think the idea of having no cards left is good but maybe upping the cost to 2 scoops could make it more interesting.

Wylin

Avatar: 19712 Thu Mar 26 21:15:20 -0400 2009

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Causing Jealousy On The Internet On A Daily Basis.

enire Posted:

Hi Wylin. I was in your group. I did a solo raid on Wednesday night and got a pile of scoops. I bought enough cards to destroy everyone’s scoops and a couple of bumholes to burn my own shields, but I had one card left over that I couldn’t use. So I was disqualified. But I made sure everyone went down with me!

Well done.. I blew my wad about 3 hours before the end of the round and then when you got my scoops I figured you’d be getting all the medals.

Not only having them worth 2 for each card but being able to have as many shields as you want without going over 30 cards would work for me. I think that would make peeping toms vital and people would have to burn out your shields to get your scoops.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

I thought that getting the “blow your wad” thing with brownie points made it so that you can’t participate in Domination

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

iRAWR Posted:

I thought that getting the “blow your wad” thing with brownie points made it so that you can’t participate in Domination

It does.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!