Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Goatse.cx more prank types would be good

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Lord Shplane Posted:

Fake invite to get to play Ep. 2 early. Log in to see images!

I got one of these in my Tubmail a long time ago. But, sadly, it was fake — or sent in error, something like that. I’m still in therapy for the crushing disappointment.

As far as a prank, I don’t think it would work except maybe the very first time it was used, because word would get out.

Besides, I don’t think my shrink is taking any more clients.

I love the Rickroll idea, though.

enire edited this message on 08/27/2008 3:59PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

Fran Posted:

These shouldn’t be added imho. I don’t think pranks should impact gameplay. It’s ok to have pranks on IDC or Flamebate which has nothing to do with the game, but stuff like that would make people play less.

not if it costs enough to do it, i think..plus the people with lots of bp’s would be fighting each other, =more $ for cz

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fran Posted:

These shouldn’t be added imho. I don’t think pranks should impact gameplay. It’s ok to have pranks on IDC or Flamebate which has nothing to do with the game, but stuff like that would make people play less.

Agreed. Just because someone is an elite player doesn’t mean they can afford to get into an expensive duel with another elite player who, essentially, would be paying to win.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Fran and enire Posted:

Stuff about pranks not impacting gameplay

Yes.

Lord Shplane edited this message on 08/27/2008 4:04PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

enire Posted:

Agreed. Just because someone is an elite player doesn’t mean they can afford to get into an expensive duel with another elite player who, essentially, would be paying to win.

heheh, hey..-money talks, losers walk..would motivate ppl to pay in, especially if not done anonymously..they’d want some payback Log in to see images!

-actually nvm, you guys are right, would upset the balance too much

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 08/27/2008 4:09PM

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Goatse.

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

The player’s next post in flamebate will be run through the unintelligencer on “unintelligible.” They don’t find out about the prank until after they’ve posted.

enire edited this message on 08/29/2008 11:32PM

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

enire Posted:

The player’s next post in flamebate will be run through the unintelligencer on “unintelligible.” They don’t find out about the prank until after they’ve posted.

Ahaha, excellent!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

How about changing their background theme?

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

Lord Shplane Posted:

Force them to join Klan **** YOU.

This. Force a character into a ****ty klan for a day/visit/something would be hilarious. Provided after a short period of time it would go back to normal.

freezefish5

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

“The Prank” Fake Domination Card that makes the victim think all of his scoops were destroyed when they are perfectly intact unless another domination card was played on him.

Indiana Jonas

Avatar: 13850 2014-12-19 09:36:26 -0500

[At Least I Never M-
ade A Failure Of A-
Website
]

Level 35 Troll

WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWW WW

lol

Indiana Jonas edited this message on 09/14/2009 4:25AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Replace their e-peen and medal icons to something else. At least temporarily. It doesn’t actually effect their peen or medal count. A used condom and a turd?

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

It would be cool if you could buy temporary IDC filters.

For example, everytime someone typed ‘iRAWR’, it would be changed to ‘that gay kid’, or something.

Make each one last three days, so that your intended victim is more likely to see the effects.

iRAWR

Avatar: 49692 Wed Nov 05 00:16:18 -0500 2008

Level 10 Emo Kid

NEW CEO OF FORUMWARZ INC.

King Krimson Posted:

For example, everytime someone typed ‘iRAWR’, it would be changed to ‘that gay kid’, or something.

Make each one last three days, so that your intended victim is more likely to see the effects.

signed

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

MC Banhammer Posted:

How about changing their background theme?

That would be something I would pay for myself Log in to see images!

I think the Re-Re one is too simple, and the Camwhore one is pink, which gives me seizures…

enire

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

King Krimson Posted:

YES! /signed

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

For 25 BP, change somebody else’s username. Sure it’d be one hell of a griefing vector, but only if anyone’s willing to invest that much in their prank.

Also 3 BP for a one-day ban from flamebate, though they’d still be able to post with alts.

Another awesome prank would be getting to see who somebody’s alts are. Just think about how much that would crush certain people.

And since the admins have done a bit of klan renaming, that could be a new one. 1 BP for a klan’s admin to change the name, 2 BP for a member, 3 BP for anyone else.

As for BP impacting gameplay, that really should never ever happen. Making ep2 cost 7 BP was bad enough.

1338h4x edited this message on 09/13/2008 4:07PM

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

1338h4x Posted:

For 25 BP, change somebody else’s username. Sure it’d be one hell of a griefing vector, but only if anyone’s willing to invest that much in their prank.

Also 3 BP for a one-day ban from flamebate, though they’d still be able to post with alts.

Another awesome prank would be getting to see who somebody’s alts are. Just think about how much that would crush certain people.

And since the admins have done a bit of klan renaming, that could be a new one. 1 BP for a klan’s admin to change the name, 2 BP for a member, 3 BP for anyone else.

As for BP impacting gameplay, that really should never ever happen. Making ep2 cost 7 BP was bad enough.

Those are all pretty horrible suggestions. The klan renaming one is decent except no one outside of the klan should be able to rename a different klan.

As far as the banning from flamebate for a day thing, that IS a gameplay factor for a lot of people who don’t pwn forums anymore (ie me and probably all of TSB)

Alt exposing is also one of those things that might stop people from making more alts.

Changing someone’s username? That sounds awful. People would be changing other people’s names so often that no one would know who the hell is who anymore. Not to mention the fact that there are only so many people that could be named “bumhurt fabulous person” or some variation of those 2 words…

1338h4x

Avatar: 22473 Sat Nov 29 21:01:08 -0500 2008

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 35 Troll

7 Vibrating Doldoes was never a meme

FAIL Posted:

Those are all pretty horrible suggestions. The klan renaming one is decent except no one outside of the klan should be able to rename a different klan.

Well then it wouldn’t be much of a prank.

FAIL Posted:

Changing someone’s username? That sounds awful. People would be changing other people’s names so often that no one would know who the hell is who anymore. Not to mention the fact that there are only so many people that could be named “bumhurt fabulous person” or some variation of those 2 words…

Hence why I suggested pricing it really high. Nobody’s going to just throw away 25BP over and over. But if there’s anyone you hate so damn much that you’d spend that much to change their username, it’d be pretty hilarious.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!