Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
FAQ Great Firewall of China -- Strategies?

glowspawn

[Uber-Newbz]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

SG94 Posted:

Yeah, ET fixed a charisma-related bug a couple of weeks ago. Deliveries have increased for everyone, making Jingjing a lot easier to obtain.

I’m not sure Charisma 1 characters (Re-Re’s and Trolls without glbumes) even noticed the fix. I only started tracking deliveries vs. expenses after the fix, but the fix didn’t seem to do much with my Charisma stuck at 1. There was a HUGE income boost once I got finally got some glbumes after the fix though.

Haven’t tackled the Great Firewall yet, I should have the DML in the next day or two, but it looks like I’ll still need a lot more Smileprin and maybe a PruneServ before trying, based on what I’ve heard here.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

From what I heard, DML equipped trolls only need 10-20 smileprins for the GFoC.

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

glowspawn Posted:

I’m not sure Charisma 1 characters (Re-Re’s and Trolls without glbumes) even noticed the fix. I only started tracking deliveries vs. expenses after the fix, but the fix didn’t seem to do much with my Charisma stuck at 1. There was a HUGE income boost once I got finally got some glbumes after the fix though.

Haven’t tackled the Great Firewall yet, I should have the DML in the next day or two, but it looks like I’ll still need a lot more Smileprin and maybe a PruneServ before trying, based on what I’ve heard here.

You certainly don’t “need” the PruneServ, as you probably have enough Ego on your grinding build. 20 SXRs on a low thread count should easily be enough once you get DML.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

So if you go into GFoC, and there’s a high thread count…. Is it smarter just to back out and try again?

I’ve heard people say to wait for like… A 7-threader, or something…. Is it possible to waste all your forum visits waiting for the right thread count?

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

If you don’t start attacking a thread, it doesn’t reduce your number of visits. Backup and try again a few minutes later. The thread count changes every half an hour or so.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

If you don’t start attacking a thread, it doesn’t reduce your number of visits. Backup and try again a few minutes later. The thread count changes every half an hour or so.

Well, that’s good to know. XD;;

I wasn’t sure how that worked, so I never clicked the “Leave Battle” thing. x_x;;

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

was Posted:

From what I heard, DML equipped trolls only need 10-20 smileprins for the GFoC.

For 7 threads, that’s roughly correct.

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Considering the numbers I’ve heard for SXRs needed for Emo clbum…. Ugh… 120+? I think I’d rather be a Troll…. x_x;;;

Too bad I’m not “mean” enough for that. XD;;;

Girl A

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Finally did it!!! ^__^

Name: Girl A

Clbum: Emo Kid

Level: 10

Stats:

Offense 14

Defense 11

Luck 5

Frugality 6

Charisma 3

Upkeep 5

Equipment: PruneServ™, Eyeball Piercing, Fr4gGingR1teZ 2020 male reproductive organblaster™ Premier Xtreem™ Edition, Gothic Script Tattoo

SXRs Used: 186

GFoC Thread Count: 8

Strategy: Attack When They Miss >> Heal When They Don’t

200KillerWas-
ps

Avatar: 28280 Fri Dec 12 03:48:27 -0500 2008

Level 37 Troll

Don't caek me bro!

395 ego, 195 db – troll.

If they hit, renew ego (don’t let ego drop below around 250 – otherwise when they miss, you have to waste a 0 turn replenishing ego instead of attacking as you should). As things hot up, you will get hit for 89 ego and using top SmilePrin wil only get you 100 – don’t let it drop below 250 if you can help it.

DB isn’t so bad, just keep an eye on it – all I can say (as a troll) is around 150 SmilePrin and around 60 DB – should be heaps – best of British with it…

Once you use Ophelia’s BP, use FAP – always, always…

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

while we’re on the subject, I’m preparing to take on Faux News to get Double Ds when Mad Scientists goes up… how many Smileprin should I expect to use? And does it hit any harder than 100 per turn?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

I used ~390 on my last Faux trip, with 11 defense.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Orb Posted:

while we’re on the subject, I’m preparing to take on Faux News to get Double Ds when Mad Scientists goes up… how many Smileprin should I expect to use? And does it hit any harder than 100 per turn?

Faux news took 310 – 370 smiles per run for me, but I didn’t have more defense than my equipment and base, so maybe it would take less with a different build. It hits as hard as GFoC, could be a bit meaner, but I didn’t notice it. For me that meant it hit between 90 – 110 when it hit. Each thread has 2008 hps. As a cam, plan to use Ophelia and maybe if you get lucky and it misses twice in a row Threaten. Not a lot of point in Pump Me Up. Good luck! Log in to see images!

Edit: Also, be sure you have enough time to run the thing. It can take between 20 – 40 minutes with a cable modem. It’s evil.

scully edited this message on 08/09/2008 9:51AM

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Relatively high defense and a low thread count let me run Faux for about 280 just now in 1088s (laaagggggggg). I’d take 400, and best equipment to make sure.

Pluvius

Avatar: 10089 2010-01-24 16:29:03 -0500

[ClansRGay]

Level 69 Troll

“Human Yeast Infection”

To the best of my knowledge, given the same number of threads, Faux News is a little over twice as hard as GFoC. So take whatever you needed for a GFoC 7-threader and triple it to be safe for a Faux News 9-threader.

I wonder why Faux News threads don’t have 2001 pwnage.

DEAD fabulous person

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

Also Faux hits a little harder than GFoC, you’ll really want some defense and with the new availability of haxl it might be worth to rebuild for a bit. Still with about 10 defense, Faux can hit you for over 100 so keep your ego up to not end up dead should you be unlucky enough to receive a number of consecutive hard hits.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Thanks for the help, guys! I beat it with 240 SXR and 15 Lipsticks, using best equipment.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Yeah I did the mistake of doing Faux at 11 threads with a Flezz build Log in to see images!

Yubi Shines

Avatar: 50531 Wed Apr 22 01:49:18 -0400 2009

[Island of Avalon]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

Level 10 Emokid. I didn’t reset my build or anything to do this, I just went in with my normal stats.

Ego 390

Tears 240

Offense 15

Defense 10

Luck 3

Frugality 4

Charisma 3

Upkeep 3

Used: 119 Smileprin XR, 2 Ex-Girlfriend’s Cologne

Equips: PruneServ, Eyeball Piercing, Fr4gGingR1teZ Whatever, Gothic Script Tattoo

Strategy:

Definitely heal when hit, and attack when miss. (I think I managed to kill one thread with as few as five smileprins. That was just luck though.) Bugger tears and skills. Ophelia’s Bad Poetry was hitting for ~208. Used I Have Issues and Whine About Significant Other when Ophelia was reloading, though.

Rotten

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

Quick question, is there a way to buy Smileprins faster? It’s taking me so long to click through all of them. 3 buys and i have to scroll down, what a pain in the bum.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!