Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sex Tatoos

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Just found this one on the internet, it looks cool, but I would not like to have one like this.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Heh. I wonder how old he’ll be when he regrets getting that.

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Probably when he finishes puberty and he realizes that girls don’t find the whole ‘I’m a skeleton man’ shtick hot.

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

tame

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

You’re a little behind, hobo. the guy is covered now.

http://www.bizarremag.com/weird_world/body_world/7173/zombie-boy.html

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

And some really bad tatoos

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

King Krimson Posted:

Probably when he finishes puberty and he realizes that girls don’t find the whole ‘I’m a skeleton man’ shtick hot.

you don’t get a tattoo like that to get girls to like you. typically people who go for body modifications that extreme are making a statement against that kind of social posturing. Of course, that statement may be a way of posturing itself but I don’t know the guy, not gonna judge.

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

BirdofPrey Posted:

check this out

http://www.physorg.com/news122819670.html

hey i showed you this cite your sources or fail the clbum Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

iIRZ Posted:

hey i showed you this cite your sources or fail the clbum Log in to see images!

eat a male reproductive organ Log in to see images!

iIRZ

[Team Shortbus]

Level 7 Troll

iIRZ is a funny fine upstanding member of society, which is to say that he did WTC and your mom

no sbum allowed that is two strikes

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

Complete ****ing Psychopath Posted:

I thought long and hard about what I really wanted, what my pbumion was. And I decided I wanted to be a ****ing zombie.

Sooner or later, this guy is gonna be chowing on his dog. Then it leads to munching on his neighbour at the bus stop. Pretty soon after that he’s getting a visit from the men in white suits.

Still, you’ve got to admire the man’s balls. Decomposed and rotting though they may be.

King Krimson edited this message on 08/01/2008 3:14PM

ANGRY HOBO

Level 28 Emo Kid

King Krimson Posted:

Sooner or later, this guy is gonna be chowing on his dog. Then it leads to eating his neighbour at the bus stop. Pretty soon after that he’s getting a visit from the men in white suits.

Still, you’ve got to admire the mans balls. Decomposed and rotting as they may be.

Or maybe he will get to prision and will eat sleep and live there for the rest of his life.

Or maybe he could joint the freak show.

SLAVE-JEWESS

Level 18 Camwhore

The Chosen Two

So I read this last night at work. They girl sitting next to me said “Thats hot.” A little surprised I asked her if she would actually date him. She thought she would but would want to see it better. I clicked the link that lead to many more pictures of him. She said she would date him or at least have sex with him. This conversation made me sad, because she is a friend of mine. Now, I pretty much think she is very special, So I feel bad. Log in to see images!

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

Thought this was gonna be a tattoo sharing thread or something lol, some people have the coolest ****ing ink

I wanna get a tattoo of a snake wrapped around my left arm…it means a lot of things to me, and it would probably look pretty sick too haha. Most of my other ideas I’ve decided against after a while, but this one’s stuck with me for a long time now.

I’ll tell you what though, those ****ing implant things creep the **** outta me. Pictures with like ****ing spikes sticking outta peoples’ skulls ‘n ****, it’s just plain nasty…

Travalgar

Avatar: 49870 Tue Oct 21 02:47:07 -0400 2008

Level 29 Troll

“Gaping Asshole”

Punks these days just didn’t know the trend. All those crazy tattooist cares about is some emo-ish impre…

Wait, Emo?

Special K

Level 14 Emo Kid

“Crybaby”

I have tattoos, but they’re all in good taste, well hidden, and are *mostly* sag-proof for when I age. My Sun tattoo will be unrecognizable, though. People will think I have the AIDs.

Pools closed due to ****ty tattoo.

Mexi-Tequila-

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

ruhghrepgrhe egpregbn pregberag[-bW-GB 4[B[43TB BG’WGBWGB ‘BG[WB[GWTB’4WBTWMLDS’GBWEGW [[BW[BT[BBW[JTW[EBJB[B[BDS B;GDSBJG[‘

Mexi-Tequila-

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

i WANT YOUR RECTUM INSIDE ME

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

Mexi-Tequila-85 Posted:

i WANT YOUR RECTUM INSIDE ME

Hi iRAWR.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!