Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Pr0n CLOSED: contest: write a pokemon fanfic (10 BP)

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

Don’t make me pull out My Immortal.

If anybody’s going to do that it’s going to be me.

CHALKONEUPTO-
DALORD

Avatar: 49117 2011-10-31 03:55:43 -0400

[Harem and Sushi Bar]

Level 10 Camwhore

You should listen to the groovy trip-hop in my sig

King Krimson Posted:

If anybody’s going to do that it’s going to be me.

I was hoping you would pop in with the bumist anyway.Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

ash awoke to find himself on his stomach strapped to a table, legs splayed wide, and though heavily drugged he knew immediately what had happened.

‘oh god no, please..mudkips? i was only joking, mudkips are you here?’

suddenly he felt kips mount him, brutally jamming its large blue veiny penile member up his bum dry. ‘AHHHH THAT HURTS!’ ash screamed in pain.

‘kip-kip! mudkip kip!’ mudkip exclaimed in pleasure as its oversized cyan-hued dong invaded ashes tight chocolate starfish deeper and deeper with each foreceful thrust. small streaks of blood trickled from ashes manwoman's genitals and dripped off his hairless scrotum into a small round puddle that began pooling beneath him. ash began to cry while moaning, which spurred mudkip

to a new level of arousal. ‘kippp, unghhh kippppppp’ kip exclaimed, and ash could feel the huge turquoise veiny member up his bum begin to throb heavily at the end of each deep thrust. ‘kippppPPPP KIPPPPPPP’ kip groaned as its pokejizz

suddenly began blasting deep into ashes colon and lower intestine, filling it with hot gooey blue pokemon come. ash hoped it was almost over but kip just kept coming and coming, yelling ‘kip! kip! kip!’ till come was trickling out of ashes nose. finally kip stopped, after what seemed an eternity to ash, slumped over his ashes bum while still firmly embedded in him, and fell asleep. brock laughed from a dark corner. ‘here in emerald city, pokemon train you’ he stated, as charmander walked out of the shadows,

fully engorged and ready.

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

I am going to have to post in this thread eventually, even though there’s no way in **** I’ll beat Chalk.

I’m just too ****ing lazy for that.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

**** you chalk

Nicko

Avatar: 51754 Sun Jun 28 09:23:10 -0400 2009

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 69 Hacker

Yeah I'm the Nazi. Ooo and I love it. Who the **** are you

bellatrix lestrange gets you CRUCIATUS IN UR WAND Posted:

**** you chalk

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

CHALKONEUPTODALORD Posted:

I was hoping you would pop in with the bumist anyway.Log in to see images!

Call me dense, but I don’t quite understand what you mean.Log in to see images!

edit: Oh wait. I’m an idiot.

King Krimson edited this message on 07/30/2008 8:41AM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

ash awoke to find himself on his stomach strapped to a table, legs splayed wide, and though heavily drugged he knew immediately what had happened.

‘oh god no, please..mudkips? i was only joking, mudkips are you here?’

suddenly he felt kips mount him, brutally jamming its large blue veiny penile member up his bum dry. ‘AHHHH THAT HURTS!’ ash screamed in pain.

‘kip-kip! mudkip kip!’ mudkip exclaimed in pleasure as its oversized cyan-hued dong invaded ashes tight chocolate starfish deeper and deeper with each foreceful thrust. small streaks of blood trickled from ashes manwoman's genitals and dripped off his hairless scrotum into a small round puddle that began pooling beneath him. ash began to cry while moaning, which spurred mudkip

to a new level of arousal. ‘kippp, unghhh kippppppp’ kip exclaimed, and ash could feel the huge turquoise veiny member up his bum begin to throb heavily at the end of each deep thrust. ‘kippppPPPP KIPPPPPPP’ kip groaned as its pokejizz

suddenly began blasting deep into ashes colon and lower intestine, filling it with hot gooey blue pokemon come. ash hoped it was almost over but kip just kept coming and coming, yelling ‘kip! kip! kip!’ till come was trickling out of ashes nose. finally kip stopped, after what seemed an eternity to ash, slumped over his ashes bum while still firmly embedded in him, and fell asleep. brock laughed from a dark corner. ‘here in emerald city, pokemon train you’ he stated, as charmander walked out of the shadows,

fully engorged and ready.

this is clearly the best story ever written of all-time, i’ll take my bp now

infernogirl

Level 11 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

okay, this is my attempt

BROCKS APARTMENT

Ring ring…ring ring.

“Hello? Brock here.”

“Hello, Mr. Brock” said someone with an erotic tone. “I’m completely naked… do you want to get naked too?”

“Ye… I mean who are you?”

“ I’m horny… are you naked yet, Mr. Brock?”

Brock stripped down until his sweaty body was completely visible.

“Yes, but I still don’t know your name?”

“Of course, Mr. Brock. My name is Jamie.”

“Are you ready for some naughty fun, Mr. Brock?”

Brock just drooled.

“Mmm… I’m hoping that’s a yes, Mr. Brock? Well… If you insist, you naughty thing… I am lying on a waterbed, and I’m sure your lying on your bed too…. It is swaying from side and I’m sure you can imagine what’s swaying with it, Mr. Brock. I am stroking myself up and down, just like you would do if you were here with me… I want to touch you too… Where I’m touching is up to you….”

“Yes, YES!” shouted Brock.

Then someone knocked at the door, Brock stuck his head out to see who it was. It was Ash wrapped in a fetching towel.

“What is it?” asked Brock.

“ALL THAT NOISE IS INTERRUPTING MY LOPUNNYS… Umm… Training session. Yeah, that’s it. Training session”

Ash ran down the hall, back to where he came from.

“Are you back, Mr Brock? I’m still naked…” said the person.

“Yeah, Oh, I’m back, baby. I want to touch you too.”

“Tee hee hee! You’re so cheeky Mr. Brock. I love that in a man.”

“But do you want that man in you?” Brock asked in a deep, masculine voice.

“Oh, Mr Brock!”

“I’m all yours, baby.”

“Open the door, Mr Brock… I have a little surprise for you!”

“Oh goody! I love surprises!”

Brock opened the door.

There, standing naked in the corridor was…James.

“JAMES!?” screamed Brock in horror.

“Yes, Mr Brock. I’m gonna **** that little bumhole good!”

“Meowth, that’s right!” said team rocket mascot, popping out of an air vent.

Before Brock could do anything, Meowth jumped on him and James shoved his male reproductive organ into Brock’s anal pbumage.

“I’m blasting off at the speed of light!” Shouted James, blowing his load.

“I surrender! I surrender!” screamed Brock, dying inside.

“You were the one who wanted to be my man!” James said, a cigarette mysteriously appearing in his hand.

Brock just cried.

infernogirl edited this message on 07/30/2008 6:31AM

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

I must say the entries so far have been underwhelming. I feel like writing some elaborate action myself just to show you all how it’s done and then hand over the prize sum to the runner-up or something. Log in to see images!

King Krimson

[Snobby McSnobbers-
ons
]

Level 69 Troll

Nillo Posted:

I must say the entries so far have been underwhelming. I feel like writing some elaborate action myself just to show you all how it’s done and then hand over the prize sum to the runner-up or something. Log in to see images!

You mean you didn’t read chalk’s entry?

fat

Avatar: 49759 Sun Oct 26 03:31:30 -0400 2008

Level 13 Permanoob

HI I is bum Ketchup an.. O SHI- I think my fatrolls killed teh pokeymans under me...

King Krimson Posted:

He’s going to either win, or tie with nana.

Nillo

Avatar: 13243 2015-07-21 17:58:06 -0400

[COMPOSOLITION]

Level 35 Emo Kid

I suck dirty homeless guys male reproductive organs all night long

King Krimson Posted:

Yeah, that one was good. But we can’t have a contest with just one worthy entry in it, can we? It’s… not really a contest.

It will be interesting to see nana rapping about critters/little kids getting it on with each other though. Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Nillo Posted:

, that one was good. But we can’t have a contest with just one worthy entry in it, can we? It’s… not really a contest.

It will be interesting to see nana rapping about critters/little kids getting it on with each other though. Log in to see images!

You haven’t seen mine yet. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

this is clearly the best story ever written of all-time, i’ll take my bp now

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

In advance: this is a little on the lengthy side, but I guarantee it’s 100% worth it.

zigzagoon

Avatar: 28782 2011-07-31 12:19:07 -0400

Level 20 Permanoob

“Asshat”

good job guys keep it up Log in to see images!

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

It was a quiet day in the hillsides of Fremont, California. Lucky Peterson was busily playing his favorite game: Pokemon Blue. He fondly remembered when he’d first played it, eight years ago… and now here he was, twenty years old, still playing it. Wasn’t life grand?

Just then his mom knocked on his door. “Lucky,” she called sweetly, “it’s a nice day outside. I want you to get some fresh air!”

“**** off, ****!” responded Lucky. He didn’t have time for this **** – he was about to capture Articuno!

“Do it, or else!” she yelled, not sounding as sweet anymore. With a groan, Lucky got up off his bed, stuffed his Game Boy Color in his pocket, and walked over to the door. He opened it with a sharp jerk, then slammed it shut behind him as he went outside, not even turning around to watch his mom’s reaction as he flipped her the bird.

Once Lucky was outside he made a beeline to the nearby forest. Once he was in there, he thought, he wouldn’t risk having his mom catch him gaming. A short walk later he penetrated into the dark woods, gasping for breath. Walking was harder than it looked! He looked around for a nice place to sit, finally deciding on one of the roots of a gigantic oak tree. But as Lucky sat down, he felt the root give way. The next thing he knew, he was falling with a gaping black abyss beneath him and the sky fading further and further away. Finally, everything went black…

When Lucky came to, he was lying on the grbum. He vaguely remembered falling, but the mere act of remembering gave him an awful headache. He grimaced and reached up to mbumage his forehead and… why was he wearing gloves? Before he could answer that question, however, he noticed another thing that was amiss: his hair was blonde! Alarmed, Lucky scanned the rest of his body. The first thing he noticed was that he was wearing a red dress. Well, that wasn’t too weird. But then he noticed something far, far stranger: he had breasts! They jutted out of his torso like ripe watermelons, barely contained by his dress. “JYNX!” he yelled, HOLY ****!

Suddenly he heard a rustling of leaves behind him. “Aha!” shouted a voice, “a rare pokemon! Pokeball, GO!”

Lucky heard something land on the ground a couple feet behind him. “Venusaur!” growled a deep voice right behind him.

This was enough to startle Lucky into action – he hopped on his feet and turned around to face his opponent. The momentum of his quick movement caused Lucky’s breasts to bounce up and down, but Lucky resisted the desire to look at them. Intimidated by the sheer size of the opposing Venusaur, he took a few steps backward, causing his hips to wiggle seductively. He didn’t like the hungry look in that Venusaur’s eyes: was he going to die?

Lucky’s mind was racing. What moves do I have… what moves does Jynx learn? He was frantic now. Suddenly one of Jynx’s moves came to his panicked mind. He moved toward the enemy Venusaur, hips once again swaying seductively, and leaned in close. He hesitated for a second – this was so wrong! Fear overcame his objections, however, and he used Lovely Kiss! He locked lips with Venusaur, kissing it gently. Venusaur joined in the kissing, pressing more firmly against Jynx and pressing his gigantic tongue into Jynx’s mouth.

Lucky couldn’t bear this for another instant. He jerked away, spitting Venusaur’s saliva on the ground. After all of that, he thought, Venusaur had better fall asleep! Much to his dismay, Venusaur did not appear to even be drowsy.

“Venusaur,” shouted the voice, “use Growth now!”

Venusaur began to glow with a brilliant yellow light, and a fifth leg began to sprout from his underside. There was something odd about it, though… was that a mushroom on the end? As it grew, Lucky realized that it wasn’t a leg; indeed, Venusaur had just grown a mbumive phallus. It looked about as thick as a human’s arm! Before he had time to ponder this strange turn of events, the voice shouted out again. “Great! Now use tackle!”

Lucky suddenly learned what it was like to be hit by a 200-pound horny Venusaur. The force threw him to the ground, and suddenly the snarling face of Venusaur was right in front of his own face.

Lucky used the first move that came to mind, without giving it a second thought. Lick! As he ran his tongue across Venusaur’s face, Lucky suddenly realized he shouldn’t have done that. But it was too late; he heard the trainer’s voice call out again. “Venusaur,” he yelled, “use vine whip!”

Vines emerged from Venusaur’s back. Two of them reached into his dress and began to fondle his breasts. It was a strange feeling, but not really that bad. Actually, Lucky thought, it felt kind of nice. “Jynnnnx,” he moaned, Oh God yes!

Another vine reached down and lifted Lucky’s dress up. He felt a tingle of fear suddenly rush through him, but it disappeared as quickly as it had arisen. It felt so good! The vine that had lifted his dress up dropped down and began to mbumage his clitoris. Lucky had never felt such an amazing feeling ever before! He closed his eyes, enjoying the pleasure, when suddenly he felt something beginning to force its way into his woman's genitals. Much to his surprise (and relief), Lucky’s woman's genitals expanded to make room for Venusaur’s thick phallus. Venusaur penetrated him with feral savagery, pushing deep until he scratched against Lucky’s back wall. It hurt, but that just made it feel so much better.

Venusaur began to thrust, quickly and fiercely. Simultaneously, the two vines mbumaging Lucky’s breasts began to move faster, stimulating him in ways he’d never realized were possible. The vine on Lucky’s clitoris was moving quickly… so quickly… feeling so good! “Jyynnnnnxx,” he moaned, “Jyyyynnnnnnnnnxxxxx!”

Pleasure was rushing through Lucky’s body now. He’d never felt anything so wonderful. He realized that he was orgasming. “JYYYYNNNNNNNNNXXXXXX!” he screamed, hoping that it would never end.

The trainer’s voice broke through Lucky’s pleasure. “Great job,” it said, “now finish him off with your leech seed!”

Suddenly Lucky felt his insides awash with Venusaur’s warm semen. Oh no, he thought, don’t stop… But to his dismay Venusaur pulled out of Lucky’s woman's genitals and the vines returned to Venusaur’s back. Another voice was audible. “Come on Gary,” it said, “Hurry or we’ll be late!”

“Bah!” responded the trainer named Gary. “Venusaur, return!”

With a flash of light Venusaur disappeared, leaving Lucky to lie there in sweet, sticky pleasure. Gary’s voice rang in again. “Smell ya later, Jynx!”

Arktor edited this message on 07/29/2008 7:34PM

Lord Shplane

Avatar: 49819 Fri Dec 05 01:45:00 -0500 2008

[Forumwarz Speakeasy]

Level 69 Troll

:)

Holy **** that last one actually made me horny. O.o

(Yes, I know I’m a horrible person for that)

LeFox

[RULES SO MUCH IT H-
URTS
]

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

For chrissake, I’m trying, I swear. I got two pages written up. Two pages of nothing but ****ing character introduction which I’m going to remove in the final cut. I just got to the dirty, raunchy part. I just can’t.

I never believed I’d ever say that, but I can’t write homosexual BDSM furry pokémon fanfic. I’m so ashamed.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!