Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Business My new title

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Fran Posted:

HEY I’M A FOREIGNER AND MY ENGLISH IS BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE.

;_____________________________;

Also ban SG94

Fran you are a faux foreigner, you are totally connected and everyone knows that the connected places aren’t really foreign. I mean I could drive to visit you, so it just doesn’t count. Also, you never even had a muppet. Echuu is also exempt as the exception that proves the rule. Log in to see images!

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

episode 2 beta has just surpbumed kpc as most easily trolled klan.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I’m OK with the accusations about child molestion, torture, genocide etc (plus a few others SG didn’t list, probably due to her innocence and lack of appreciation for the depths of depravity a truly jaded human being can sink to) The cheating thing does bug me a little though.

Why, because it’s true?

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

The more I look at that sig, the more I think I’d rather be in Ep2b. On the whole we have a much more interesting list of activities it seems Log in to see images!

By all accounts the famine one is definitely wrong though.

See, you’re admitting it, you’d rather be in a den of depravity that embraces cheating than a klan that attempts to play the game fairly. Now, I’m not the biggest fan of klan enjoy here, that much is well known, but I’d rather be in a ****ty klan full of SG94 alts than a klan that cheats.

coreyjess Posted:

So with your poorly spelled and bumembled sig banner, you’re saying that since 2 people have been tempbanned for illegal alts, that we’re all guilty of causing famine, molesting children, genocide, death, torture, and overall evil.

But that a klan named after the most serious of bumaults is about love, honesty, fairness, light, good, and contrinuting (whatever the hell that means).

See, it’s clear you lack an appreciation of irony by these very sentences. I’m bumuming you’re 12.

You’re posts no longer deserve responses. I do believe that you have pushed you’re stupidity so far, that your opinions no longer carry any weight.

What you mean to say is that her opinions don’t carry any sort of weight within a klan full of cheaters.

If anything the disapproval of your klan only strengthens her arguments because it’s obvious that her accusations are hitting home.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

BirdofPrey Posted:

episode 2 beta has just surpbumed kpc as most easily trolled klan.

i think klan **** you is easiest. dont even have to try.

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

DO NOT BAN S-
G94 SHE IS A-
CTUALLY P CO-
OL

[Team Shortbus]

Level 34 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Biff Weasley

Avatar: 2174 Wed Nov 05 00:04:24 -0500 2008

Level 19 Troll

bumhead

^ BEST USE OF 3 BPs EVER!!!!!!!!

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

See, it’s clear you lack an appreciation of irony by these very sentences. I’m bumuming you’re 12.

What you mean to say is that her opinions don’t carry any sort of weight within a klan full of cheaters.

If anything the disapproval of your klan only strengthens her arguments because it’s obvious that her accusations are hitting home.

Go ahead and bumume I’m 12, that says something about you. I don’t consider any joke or irony involving the word or idea enjoy to be funny or worthy of discussion. Someone very close to me was once a victim, and I refuse to see the humor in it. Are you 12, or just a desensitized and amorally worthless human being.

Of course, you answer that question by, once again, implying that everyone in E2B is cheating, when, in fact, only 2 members have ever been accused. I will continue to defend a klan full of mostly good, honest people.

I understand this is a site and game about trolling, but are any of us adults here?

Robert James-
Fischer

Avatar: 43618 Wed Jul 08 18:15:24 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

World Chess Champion

coreyjess Posted:

Someone very close to me was once a victim, and I refuse to see the humor in it.

Video or it didn’t happen.

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

male reproductive organ Liquor Posted:

Video or it didn’t happen.

That answers my last question…

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Nana, since you’ve made a serious response I’ll do so as well, in the full knowledge it makes me a complete fabulous person, and of course easily trollable, which was SG94s entire aim (congrats on that one SG, and wow at your last response – you really are sgreat times aren’t you?)

Why, because it’s true?

Because it can be spinned as true without a full appreciation of all the facts, as SG has already done.

1. 2 members had illegal alts. None of these alts participated in domination. The alts are now paid for so as far as I understand that makes them retroactively legal. CZs finances are safe. No case to answer.

2. I seriously do not know anything about klan voting on forumbuildr. If it happened at some point in the past I had no part in it, nor would I want any part in it, nor would I encourage it, nor would I want to.

See, you’re admitting it, you’d rather be in a den of depravity that embraces cheating than a klan that attempts to play the game fairly. Now, I’m not the biggest fan of klan enjoy here, that much is well known, but I’d rather be in a ****ty klan full of SG94 alts than a klan that cheats.

I know you’re not that stupid, and you know I wasn’t being serious. Really, I thought you appreciated irony? If someone thinks, as a klan, we cheated, I wish they’d put a proper ****ing case instead of vague and unsupported accusations, implications and exaggerations. Say a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – that’s what I don’t like.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

coreyjess Posted:

Someone very close to me was once a victim, and I refuse to see the humor in it.

Then that’s your problem. When you refuse to see the humor, the rapists win. When you can laugh at them, they have no power over you.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

coreyjess Posted:

Go ahead and bumume I’m 12, that says something about you. I don’t consider any joke or irony involving the word or idea enjoy to be funny or worthy of discussion.

See, you don’t understand irony at all! I don’t see how anyone can even bear speaking with you due to your inability to grasp the nuances of conversation.

Maybe you’ve got a lot of illegal alts in ep2beta or something. Something to make up for your horrid personality.

I was raped and I think it’s hilarious.

Are you 12, or just a desensitized and amorally worthless human being.

And you talk about SG’s incompetence in English, way to not use a question mark Captain Hypocrite!

Of course, you answer that question by, once again, implying that everyone in E2B is cheating, when, in fact, only 2 members have ever been accused. I will continue to defend a klan full of mostly good, honest people.

Just because only a certain amount of people have been put in jail doesn’t mean there aren’t more criminals.

I understand this is a site and game about trolling, but are any of us adults here?

Says the 12 year old.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I know you’re not that stupid, and you know I wasn’t being serious. Really, I thought you appreciated irony? If someone thinks, as a klan, we cheated, I wish they’d put a proper ****ing case instead of vague and unsupported accusations, implications and exaggerations. Say a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – that’s what I don’t like.

Hi there,

So there’s been some discussion on the forums as to whether or not it was fair to ban you for illegal multis.

Obviously I don’t like to ban anyone who has been as generous to us as you have been, but we were pretty

sure we had a good case. But since you were so nice to us, I figured I’d present the evidence we have to

you and give you the ability to respond to it with your side of the story.

We have three accounts that play from your IP address:

(email address removed)

The account name on your biggest account is (name removed), which sure seems to match the person using

the email addresses of the other two accounts.

Now the (email address removed) account was created a couple of days after the (main) account,

but it has logged in as recently as the 16th of July. The (email address removed) account was created on the 19th of June,

well after the (main) account had been active for quite some time.

Normally we’d let old illegal multi accounts slide, but both of these have been flagged in our system as

“active”, due primarily to voting in forumbuildr.

In fact, this month all three accounts have voted in forumbuildr, including on the same items!

So this is the evidence we have to present that you were using illegal multis (despite having enough

BP to purchase those two extra accounts and have many left over), and that you were using them

to vote on things in forumbuildr quite recently.

Do you think our ruling is unfair? I haven’t heard from you but I gather you have been talking to other

members about it.

Honestly it really does pain me to ban someone who has given us as much money as you have,

but if not people would be saying “Hey, Forumwarz lets you buy forumbuildr votes if you’re

generous to them” you know? We have to be consistent.

-ET

Hi there,

So there’s been some discussion on the forums as to whether or not it was fair to ban you for illegal multis.

Obviously I don’t like to ban anyone who has been as generous to us as you have been, but we were pretty

sure we had a good case. But since you were so nice to us, I figured I’d present the evidence we have to

(email address removed)

The account name on your biggest account is (name removed), which sure seems to match the person using

Now the (email address removed) account was created a couple of days after the (main) account,

but it has logged in as recently as the 16th of July. The (email address removed) account was created on the 19th of June,

Normally we’d let old illegal multi accounts slide, but both of these have been flagged in our system as

In fact, this month all three accounts have voted in forumbuildr, including on the same items!

So this is the evidence we have to present that you were using illegal multis (despite having enough

BP to purchase those two extra accounts and have many left over), and that you were using them

Do you think our ruling is unfair? I haven’t heard from you but I gather you have been talking to other

members about it.

Honestly it really does pain me to ban someone who has given us as much money as you have,

but if not people would be saying “Hey, Forumwarz lets you buy forumbuildr votes if you’re

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

And you talk about SG’s incompetence in English, way to not use a question mark Captain Hypocrite!

Damn’t

(Loses about 180-200 ego)

I need more pracice with this ****!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

coreyjess Posted:

Damn’t

(Loses about 180-200 ego)

I need more pracice with this ****!

pracice

CoreyJess

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

pracice

I’ll be back…

After a visit to Drugs ‘R Fun, and pwning PayPal 20 or so times…

Edit: I don’t play the “whiny ****” very well, I guess.

CoreyJess edited this message on 07/27/2008 7:51PM

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Arktor Posted:

<snip>

Waiting for an opportunity were you? *Klan based voting* As in multiple members of the klan colluding with each other, was the accusation. Didn’t happen, you didn’t prove anything.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Waiting for an opportunity were you? *Klan based voting* As in multiple members of the klan colluding with each other, was the accusation. Didn’t happen, you didn’t prove anything.

I proved that members of episode 2 beta were using illegal alts to vote for other members. Sounds like “multiple” to me.

If I were “waiting for an opportunity” I would have already posted it >_>

Arktor edited this message on 07/27/2008 8:01PM

Quantum Mech-
anic

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Fran Posted:

HEY I’M A FOREIGNER AND MY ENGLISH IS BETTER THEN THE AVERAGE.

;_____________________________;

Also ban SG94

This would probably be more impressive the average wasn’t suggestive of the failure of evolution.

Also, donate SG94’s body to science. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Arktor Posted:

I proved that members of episode 2 beta were using illegal alts to vote for other members. Sounds like “multiple” to me.

You proved one member used unklanned alts (of which we had no knowledge) to vote on unspecified forumbuildr submissions.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!