Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing

Viewing a Post

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

I know you’re not that stupid, and you know I wasn’t being serious. Really, I thought you appreciated irony? If someone thinks, as a klan, we cheated, I wish they’d put a proper ****ing case instead of vague and unsupported accusations, implications and exaggerations. Say a lie often enough and it becomes the truth – that’s what I don’t like.

Hi there,

So there’s been some discussion on the forums as to whether or not it was fair to ban you for illegal multis.

Obviously I don’t like to ban anyone who has been as generous to us as you have been, but we were pretty

sure we had a good case. But since you were so nice to us, I figured I’d present the evidence we have to

you and give you the ability to respond to it with your side of the story.

We have three accounts that play from your IP address:

(email address removed)

The account name on your biggest account is (name removed), which sure seems to match the person using

the email addresses of the other two accounts.

Now the (email address removed) account was created a couple of days after the (main) account,

but it has logged in as recently as the 16th of July. The (email address removed) account was created on the 19th of June,

well after the (main) account had been active for quite some time.

Normally we’d let old illegal multi accounts slide, but both of these have been flagged in our system as

“active”, due primarily to voting in forumbuildr.

In fact, this month all three accounts have voted in forumbuildr, including on the same items!

So this is the evidence we have to present that you were using illegal multis (despite having enough

BP to purchase those two extra accounts and have many left over), and that you were using them

to vote on things in forumbuildr quite recently.

Do you think our ruling is unfair? I haven’t heard from you but I gather you have been talking to other

members about it.

Honestly it really does pain me to ban someone who has given us as much money as you have,

but if not people would be saying “Hey, Forumwarz lets you buy forumbuildr votes if you’re

generous to them” you know? We have to be consistent.

-ET

Hi there,

So there’s been some discussion on the forums as to whether or not it was fair to ban you for illegal multis.

Obviously I don’t like to ban anyone who has been as generous to us as you have been, but we were pretty

sure we had a good case. But since you were so nice to us, I figured I’d present the evidence we have to

(email address removed)

The account name on your biggest account is (name removed), which sure seems to match the person using

Now the (email address removed) account was created a couple of days after the (main) account,

but it has logged in as recently as the 16th of July. The (email address removed) account was created on the 19th of June,

Normally we’d let old illegal multi accounts slide, but both of these have been flagged in our system as

In fact, this month all three accounts have voted in forumbuildr, including on the same items!

So this is the evidence we have to present that you were using illegal multis (despite having enough

BP to purchase those two extra accounts and have many left over), and that you were using them

Do you think our ruling is unfair? I haven’t heard from you but I gather you have been talking to other

members about it.

Honestly it really does pain me to ban someone who has given us as much money as you have,

but if not people would be saying “Hey, Forumwarz lets you buy forumbuildr votes if you’re

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

Hi there,

(email address removed)

members about it.

-ET

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!