Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Rant Ban people for spamming Domination Stalls

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

Arktor Posted:

Please don’t make ungrounded accusations in game discussion.

Likewise, with the addition of hypocrisy for doing the same yourself.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Likewise, with the addition of hypocrisy for doing the same yourself.

I haven’t made any ungrounded accusations. You’ve admitted to doing all of those.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Arktor Posted:

I haven’t made any ungrounded accusations. You’ve admitted to doing all of those.

Please provide evidence.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Please provide evidence.

For what? They’re all pretty self-evident if you pay any attention.

You can check the domination stall for ricket’s posts with peeping toms. You can check your clan roster and the profiles of alt characters who have been earning hundreds of scoops in the past few weeks. JOINED EPISODE 2 BETA. LEFT EPISODE 2 BETA. JOINED EPISODE 2 BETA. LEFT EPISODE 2 BETA.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

It was evident to me who was spamming, based on a logical conclusion of who had a problem with peeps being posted, and who’s acting all bumhurt at the moment. So, not groundless. Maybe a false conclusion based on incomplete evidence, but then again, so are your accusations – hence my request for evidence.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

It was evident to me who was spamming, based on a logical conclusion of who had a problem with peeps being posted, and who’s acting all bumhurt at the moment. So, not groundless. Maybe a false conclusion based on incomplete evidence, but then again, so are your accusations – hence my request for evidence.

For what? They’re all pretty self-evident if you pay any attention.

You can check the domination stall for ricket’s posts with peeping toms. You can check your clan roster and the profiles of alt characters who have been earning hundreds of scoops in the past few weeks. JOINED EPISODE 2 BETA. LEFT EPISODE 2 BETA. JOINED EPISODE 2 BETA. LEFT EPISODE 2 BETA.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Arktor Posted:

Who gives a crap if someone posts your cards? It’s happened to me regularly, and yet I haven’t got upset about it for some reason. If you want it to happen less, try to make a few friends and be nicer to people.

We found a method for earning scoops more efficiently, tested it and immediately reported it. We were not told to stop using it because it was bug abuse – that was your erroneous conclusion based on mbumive bumhurt. Yes it was twice as efficient as the push/pull method (and was hence overly powerful) but it’s not really immediately evident it’s a bug or exploit (and less efficient than the 12/12/12 method anyway, so immaterial) Are you suggesting we should have just stopped raiding?

So that’s two down. Next?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

Who gives a crap if someone posts your cards? It’s happened to me regularly, and yet I haven’t got upset about it for some reason. If you want it to happen less, try to make a few friends and be nicer to people.

We found a method for earning scoops more efficiently, tested it and immediately reported it. We were not told to stop using it because it was bug abuse – that was your erroneous conclusion based on mbumive bumhurt. Yes it was twice as efficient as the push/pull method (and was hence overly powerful) but it’s not really immediately evident it’s a bug or exploit (and less efficient than the 12/12/12 method anyway, so immaterial) Are you suggesting we should have just stopped raiding?

So that’s two down. Next?

Sorry, I don’t want to explain to someone who is so bumhurt.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Arktor Posted:

Sorry, I don’t want to explain to someone who is so bumhurt.

Please don’t troll in a non-RP forum. Log in to see images!

Anyway, t-t-t-t-timewrap to an earlier point.

Arktor Posted:

Deliberately kicking alts in order to keep highest cred and most forums pwned

If we kept all our alts in Ep. 2, and we bought the…I don’t know, probably ~30 additional characters we’d need, would you complain about us doing it just to sabotage the largest klan leaderboard?

Probably not. You don’t seem to care about that leaderboard. Log in to see images!

Which is fine really. I don’t care about the cred or most forums pwned boards. And it’s not like the top spot on any klan leaderboard is unattainable, even if it’s just for the night.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

lol. You’re just throwing **** and not willing to support it then.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

meeeeeeeeee Posted:

lol. You’re just throwing **** and not willing to support it then.

Nope, you’re only saying that because you’re bumhurt. I can use your arguments too Log in to see images!

Edit: Although if you really wanted to you could provide evidence to support the **** you’ve been slinging, hypocrite.

Arktor edited this message on 07/26/2008 8:24AM

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Still seems like exploitation.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Balloon Posted:

Still seems like exploitation.

Agreed. Very minor, but definitely exploitation.

meeeeeeeeee

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

We found an exploit, we tested it, we reported it, it got fixed. I think the only step missing is the epeen.

TUBSWEETIE

Avatar: 3450 2011-07-31 00:45:06 -0400

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 37 Troll

MY MEMORY IS THAT OF A SMALL GRAPE

I personally agree with Fran. It’s pretty lame to spam the dom stalls and definitely detracts from the enjoyment. If not bannable, it at least warrants a “hey quit it” from the mods.

Offtopic, GD should be renamed the giant hurt feelings minimods board.

Ricket

Avatar: 4300 2011-11-01 00:56:47 -0400

[The Scrotal Safety-
Commission
]

Level 69 Troll

Good poster, upvoted. Also loves juicy balls (no homo).

Bump and attempted rerailing of this thread, because Goth_Jesus needs a ban. Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!