Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Macho TOP FLAMEBATERS?

Tarman

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Troll

I AM IN NEED OF A GOOD DOUCHING SINCE I HAVE SAND IN MY VAG!!!!!

MORE LIKE TOP MASTURBATERS

BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO GIRLFRIENDS

98% of forumgoers have put a statistic like this in their sig. If you are one of the 2% who hasn’t, put this in your sig.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Posting to increase Tarman’s Flamebate Score

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

UNFUNNY BULL-
****-Bot 5000

Avatar: 49149 Sat Apr 04 11:53:00 -0400 2009

[WeChall is a ****ty klan]

Level 16 Hacker

“Packet Sniffer ”

And confirm his theory

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

That Top Flamebaters have no GFs

ATHEISM IS F-
UCKING HILAR-
IOUS

Level 28 Emo Kid

“Lopsided McHaircut”

Thus he gets self owned and lulz is ensued

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Or we get owned because it was his plan all along

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

I am the top flamebater since I am the only one that consistently follows the rules.

They should make a leaderboard for “Person who has been banned the least” “Person who follows the most rules” and “Best candidate for the next mod”

INGSOC-INGSOC-INGSOC

Warning: Hot. Choking Hazard for children under 3. Please do not exit until the vehicle comes to a complete stop. EULA removes all human rights. Special features are not rated. Side effects include cardiac arrest and spontaneous falling off of body parts. May contain nuts. Acts are being performed by trained proffesionals. Results not typical. Thank you for flying with United Airlines.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Big Bother Posted:

I am the top flamebater since I am the only one that consistently follows the rules.

They should make a leaderboard for “Person who has been banned the least” “Person who follows the most rules” and “Best candidate for the next mod”

I’d win, sorry.

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!