Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Sports Question about upgrade resets for permanoobs (Spoilers)

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

I just got another Re-Re permanoob, and I was thinking of letting it combine Re-Re attacks with another clbum. How do I go about this? Talk to haxl, buy the Re-attacks, switch clbumes, buy other abilities/stats? And what if I need to respec at some point after that? Will the Re-attacks be available? Sorry to be so newbish but I never went this route so it’s really new to me. Any input would be appreciated.

EDIT: slight clarification.

DEAD FAGGOT edited this message on 07/23/2008 5:01PM

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I personally don’t know, but I do remember reading something about someone confirming you can change clbum, visit haxl and still be presented with the Re-Re attacks.

I’ll see if I can find the thread again.

n00b65

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Once you join the other clbum, you ARE the other clbum. So on a respect, it’s bye-bye Re-Re skills. Near as I can tell.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

http://www.forumwarz.com/discussions/view/3331

Edit: For clarification that does confirm you can do it but given its age that could have changed.

Death Merchant edited this message on 07/23/2008 5:12PM

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Yeah, but in that thread I only got as far as buying both skill sets; I never even added haxl to my contacts (that’s me a couple posts above this; I was checking the account where I did it and responded up there). I even suggested in that thread to not use haxl.

Haxl says “But you’ll still be a camwhore”. The DB most likely stores only your current clbum. I wouldn’t chance it if I were you.

Still it is a test account. So if enough people really, really want to know, I’ll do it.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Yes, you respec to get your re-re skills and then choose a clbum. You will then be able to use your upgrade points choosing from those bumociated with the chosen clbum and the universal upgrades.

If you ever choose to respec, you won’t have access to the re-re skills, so make that first one count.

EDIT: This is personal experience. My Emo was a re-mo until I did the respec, now it’s pure Emo as the re-re skills are unavailable.

scully edited this message on 07/23/2008 5:19PM

DEAD fabulous person

Avatar: 21099 Wed Jul 08 18:09:49 -0400 2009

[Vacation Hideaway]

Level 35 Camwhore

AAA++++!!! WOULD BUY AGAIN!!!

scullyangel Posted:

Yes, you respec to get your re-re skills and then choose a clbum. You will then be able to use your upgrade points choosing from those bumociated with the chosen clbum and the universal upgrades.

If you ever choose to respec, you won’t have access to the re-re skills, so make that first one count.

Damn that’s harshLog in to see images! It’d be the **** if this got changed at some point.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Keep in mind that Ep 2 is most likely to introduce new re-re skills, so you might want to sit on this one and not change clbumes if you’d like to see what those are, as compared to grinding another re-re through Ep 1 all over again. bumuming that’s how it’s going to work, of course.

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MC Banhammer Posted:

Keep in mind that Ep 2 is most likely to introduce new re-re skills, so you might want to sit on this one and not change clbumes if you’d like to see what those are, as compared to grinding another re-re through Ep 1 all over again. bumuming that’s how it’s going to work, of course.

When you say new re-re skills, do you mean as in level 1-10 non-permanoob skills, or post-episode 1 (permanoob-only) skills?

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

In Episode 2 you will be changed to a ‘Permanoob’ so if you respec it will be the permanoob tree.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

right now it works: after level 8 respec with haxl, buy cute animals, choose clbum, spend the rest of your upgrade points.

its more of a novelty since you end up dumping 60 points into the re-re attacks

Amasius

Avatar: 21158 2015-06-13 23:07:57 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

OMFG! It is MY bum!

Hm, 60 points isn’t worth it, but I think the first Re-Re attack for 25 points would be a good finisher especially for Trolls.

A troll with Hamster Parade could easily do without TXT ATAXs. For just 16 points more he’d have a better attack (15-20 vs. 7-9/12-15) that doesn’t need consumables and has a refresh rate of 1. For Camwhores and Emos it would be less valuable but maybe still worth it. But because haxls are free now a Re-Troll would be less flexible. Log in to see images!

Goth_Jesus

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Amasius Posted:

Hm, 60 points isn’t worth it, but I think the first Re-Re attack for 25 points would be a good finisher especially for Trolls.

A troll with Hamster Parade could easily do without TXT ATAXs. For just 16 points more he’d have a better attack (15-20 vs. 7-9/12-15) that doesn’t need consumables and has a refresh rate of 1. For Camwhores and Emos it would be less valuable but maybe still worth it. But because haxls are free now a Re-Troll would be less flexible. Log in to see images!

Yep. I suggested that for an improved troll build a few months ago. I was the proud inventor of re-clbum builds Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!