Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Poll Procrastination Station

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Umm… If this forum wins, will there actually be any entries? Because really, there shouldn’t be. The site shouldn’t even exist… yet!

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

i don’t think we have to worry about it

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

It should also be a particularly difficult forum to pwn, given that noone could be bothered to respond to you.

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

It won’t win

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

No no, only one thread that doesn’t hit and delivers 1 cred. The lone post is the moderator introducing the thing, and his post is half missing with a note saying he’ll finish the forum rules later. Log in to see images!

meeeeeeeeee

Avatar: 15443 2010-04-04 18:27:25 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Sneakily vicious and filled with virtuous pit bulls.

How can you pwn a forum where all the subscribers (well the ones who could be bothered to subscribe) heed the advice (intentionally or not) to not feed the trolls?

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

scullyangel Posted:

No no, only one thread that doesn’t hit and delivers 1 cred. The lone post is the moderator introducing the thing, and his post is half missing with a note saying he’ll finish the forum rules later. Log in to see images!

Meant to reply to this earlier, but hadn’t gotten around to it yet.

Might be a fun easter egg. A forum that you enter and there’s nothing there to do. Eats up a forum visit, too, if you actually attack it.

Johnny Mac

Avatar: 37704 2022-12-12 08:49:44 +0000

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 60 Troll

I grant you an bumhole x

MC Banhammer Posted:

Meant to reply to this earlier, but hadn’t gotten around to it yet.

Might be a fun easter egg. A forum that you enter and there’s nothing there to do. Eats up a forum visit, too, if you actually attack it.

I support this. We have enough to pwn right now, so why not have some fun forums?

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

Other ideas for “fun” forums-

A forum that everyone likes and eats up cred for pwning it

A forum that has only like 5 pwnage per thread, but hits enough to instakill anyone

A forum of thiefs that steal your consumables

A forum that is impossible to beat except by MbumIVE luck with defense (Like maybe 30 threads, hits for 250, and has over 20,000 pwnage)

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Um… wouldn’t people just avoid those forums? Why would we want to pwn something that takes away cred? And 5 pwnage? Aside from bash head and drool on keyboard do you have attacks the do less damage than than that? We already have 2 forums that are crazily hard 250 is just excessive. Oh hell, why not have a forum that kills you just by entering it. Why wasn’t that suggested?

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

Balloon Posted:

Um… wouldn’t people just avoid those forums? Why would we want to pwn something that takes away cred? And 5 pwnage? Aside from bash head and drool on keyboard do you have attacks the do less damage than than that? We already have 2 forums that are crazily hard 250 is just excessive. Oh hell, why not have a forum that kills you just by entering it. Why wasn’t that suggested?

Wait, wait, how about a forum that, every time you enter, randomly chooses either camwhore, troll, or emo kid, and if you aren’t what it chose then you die instantly. But if you are what it chose, you can go on like normal.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Big Brother Posted:

A forum that has only like 5 pwnage per thread, but hits enough to instakill anyone

they can really dish it, but they can’t take it, huh? thats not an awful idea. but what group could be described in such a way?

Balloon

[Grey Goose Mafiosi]

Level 35 Camwhore

Inflate my ovaries until they pop out of me and float away

Napoleon Complex Anonymous?

Morro the As-
sless

[Gunther and the Su-
nshine Girls fancl-
ub
]

Level 10 Troll

The Biggest and Greatest Bodyguard on the Interwebz

lulz

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!