Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Fun Hola amigos!

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Yo estoy RODRIGO! For you Americans, that means I am RODRIGO! I am new to this forum and I would be very happy to say hello to you all! RODRIGO! must introduce himself to his new friends however!

I am what you would call a “male model” from Espana, or as you Americans call it, Spain! I am a very popular male model because I am muy guapo! All of los chicas en Espana luuuuv RODRIGO!, and some of los chicos tambien, teehee!

So I am hoping it will be the same on this forum! I am looking forward to meeting all of the beautiful sexy girls here, and some of the boys too! (RODRIGO! is open-minded, and also has mucho fashion tips for all of you!)

Here is a picture of RODRIGO!’s finely toned physique for all of his amigos! Adios for now!

Game_Whino

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

die in a fire

edit: fabulous person

Game_Whino edited this message on 11/09/2007 6:05PM

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

hey man, why are you so mean you cant say things like that to ppl and mexico is a thirdworld contry, and i think tha rodigo is a very brave man to admit hes a male model

i woud be to lol but my parnts wont let me lol

i hate them Log in to see images!

DARK ANGEL

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

GODAMN BATMAN!! AND YUO KNO W IT"

after a career in male modeling how dilated is your bum?

My sig sucks because I'm a troll!

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Zonhin Posted:

hey man, why are you so mean you cant say things like that to ppl and mexico is a thirdworld contry, and i think tha rodigo is a very brave man to admit hes a male model

i woud be to lol but my parnts wont let me lol

i hate them Log in to see images!

Oh it is bueno, amigo! Game_whino is what we in the Spanish male model business call “El Chupacabra”...but enough about feo deformed monstrosos! You should not be so sad amigo, every man has beauty inside of him and you must find yours! Log in to see images!

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

rodrigo i am open mindd to lol. do u thik we shold be frends. im going to run away from my parents house soon and spainico sees like a nice plase to go i herd the legal age in mexipain in 12 is that true

edit thanks for beein so nice my life isnt happy bcaus of my parents divorce Log in to see images! Zonhin edited this message on 11/09/2007 6:26PM

DARK ANGEL

Game_Whino

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

Rodrigo ****s 12 year old boys. He’s a sick man and needs our scorn and persecution.

PEDO

(in before pedobear)

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

u need to be more open minded having secx with kids isnt really that bad when you think about it.

ITS EPHEBOPHILLIA NOT PEDOPHILLIA.

DARK ANGEL

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

CALL CHRIS HANSEN!1!1

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Game_Whino Posted:

Rodrigo ****s 12 year old boys. He’s a sick man and needs our scorn and persecution.

PEDO

(in before pedobear)

Jajajaja, El Chupacabra has just not found his own male beauty! Search deep within you and you too shall become un hombre guapo like myself! Being a male model is muy trabajo, but it’s an honorable occupation, much like the brave bullfighters of my country!

Zonhin Posted:

rodrigo i am open mindd to lol. do u thik we shold be frends. im going to run away from my parents house soon and spainico sees like a nice plase to go i herd the legal age in mexipain in 12 is that true

edit thanks for beein so nice my life isnt happy bcaus of my parents divorce

Ay, lo siento Zonhin, but you must be at least 18 years of age to visit Rodrigo’s Casa del Amor! Fear not, mi pequito amigo, with muy trabajo you shall become a gorgeous man like myself and can join me!

BeavisSaves

[Pessimists]

Level 10 Troll

you must be 18 or older to ride the manwhore eh?

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

aw man my prents would find me anyway b4 i could get on the plane Log in to see images!

my parents find me everytime its depressg

i wish they would let me make my own desisons bcuse im smart enogh to make them.

but tehy wont let me so i cut myselfLog in to see images! Zonhin edited this message on 11/09/2007 6:36PM

DARK ANGEL

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

BeavisSaves Posted:

you must be 18 or older to ride the manwhore eh?

Jajajaja! El gato spastico en tu profile represents your own fear of your manly beauty, and that is why you are so hostile to RODRIGO! Fear not, mi amigo, RODRIGO! shall help you get back on the right track! You must eat right, dress smart, and practice your charm to be truly caliente, and I have faith in you!

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

my scholl says to ingnor bully like them and i thinks its best to ignor them rodriog tey just want attn.

DARK ANGEL

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Zonhin Posted:

my scholl says to ingnor bully like them and i thinks its best to ignor them rodriog tey just want attn.

Ay, no, chico. Es muy importante that we show them the error of their ways, so they can become just as gorgeous as ourselves! Log in to see images!

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

Zonhin Posted:

or do what i did and become the bully and kick the **** out of those emo fabulous persons… EXTREME

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

y would u do that ur so mean i hope you die in blackaest parts of my soul

let me recite sum poetry to describe my hurt…

Zonhin edited this message on 11/09/2007 8:07PM

DARK ANGEL

Evil Trout

Avatar: 35 2023-04-24 23:24:10 +0000

[Crotch Zombie]

Level 21 Hacker

this site is deader than the toddlers in my basement

sounds like something I’d hate. hate and mock.

Zonhin

Level 8 Emo Kid

“Scene Kid”

I HOPE YOU DIE YOU bumHOLE SEE HOW MAD I AM I USED A BAD WORD IM LEAVING THIS FORM FOREVER IM GOING TO MAKE A THREAD ABOUT IT

DARK ANGEL

Rodrigo

Level 4 Camwhore

“Like a Virgin”

Evil Trout Posted:

sounds like something I’d hate. hate and mock.

Aha, so tu estas el presidente aqui, eh?! RODRIGO! thinks you have done a fine job with your internet website, and believes you are a man of beauty and grace like himself! I hope to help your userbase become far more glamorous than it is currently, so fear not, soon they shall all be as gorgeous as yourself (and myself, were I not so humble!)

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!