Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Audio BUS CLUB REVEALS STUFF TO YOU.

bigsillypoop-
facebot

Level 24 Troll

“Dick in a Box”

Klan **** YOU is officially bumhurt because of our good ways. I'm formerly asking for the comunity to despise them 
something witty like gratuitous amounts of male reproductive organ

How ****ing defensive TBC are being?

They’re trying to monopolise Forumwarz, and I swear, that’s not even an exaggeration.

On IDC last night, I distinctly remember seeing Nana say to Ratchet that TBC “is not about the klans”, and their description clearly states that it’s “about optimizing the game experience” or whatever

Now they’ve started being even more stuck-up than they were before – “we don’t troll anymore” “we’re past that phase” etc….but look how ****ing defensive they’re being in the Trollhole!

“You will never be TSB” “get your own forum” LOLWTF?

****ing pretentious fabulous persons…**** THEM. That is all.

And does anyone know why the **** our glorious leader Hobo has been banned?

- Laguna

——

TRUTH: THEYRE A BUNCH OF WHINY fabulous personS WHO THINK THEY CAN TROLL WHEN IN FACT THEYRE JUST STUPID fine upstanding member of societyS WHO GET bumHURT OFF EVERYTHING

- WS22

——

TBC is not comparing us to themselves. They’re comparing us to what TSB was in its prime.

TSB used to be the biggest Troll Klan in the game. Then they got all SRS BZNS, and became TBC. That’s where all this “optimizing game experience” bull****’s coming from. They think they’ve outgrown the tactics we use today, and they’re disparaging us because we’re filling the void that they left

- RBK

——

That’s my point though. I know they USED to be a group of good trolls, but now they’re not. So why the **** are they complaining about us doing something they used to do? It’s none of their ****ing business anyway

We aren’t trying to be TSB, we’re just trying to be a general trolling Klan here. Seriously, they’re a bunch of ****ing fakes. They could at least admit they’re still trolls rather than putting up this “best Forumwarz experience” crap.

What they’re really trying to do is ****ing dominate the whole of Forumwarz. They want everything – the multiplayer, the Flamebate (hence them getting all ****y when we claim Trollhole), cred, flezz, ****ing everything. They’re power-hungry, pretentious bastards, pbuming themselves off as noble Forumwarz improving Klansmen. ****ing bumholes…

People are so serious on here, it’s unbelievable!

Seriously, some of these people…oh my god, haha

I’d like to give them a good kick in the ****ing balls in RL, I swear to god

Some of the people on here…they are the EXACT kind of stuck-up bumholes I hate

- Laguna

——

We must overpower them, bide our time, count our jew gold, build our numbers and then enjoy the fine upstanding member of societys in their ****ing sleep!

- Laguna

Bus Club just wants to play the game headsets headsets 
headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets headsets...

hate to shatter your ego, but this just came near the bot about veer loves lolis?

elenaratelim-
it

Avatar: 24791 2010-03-21 18:12:06 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 44 Troll

chica bonita

that’s p. mean I’ve always been nice Log in to see images!

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

i bet i could take Laguna in rl Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

tl;dr

It’s true that’s the gayest thread. Good detective work, son! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to prove that TBC is so full of narcissistic flaming fabulous persons that you’ll go to any length to defend your top klan title on this fairly obscure internet forum!

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

crayoncakes Posted:

i bet i could take Laguna in rl Log in to see images!

With or without access to your wheelchair?

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Vuron Posted:

nerf wheelchairs

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Vuron Posted:

both, although crutches would be helpful without

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Interesting, TBC can be seen saying “Don’t judge all of us based on the actions of one or a few” yet the same concept doesn’t apply to the other klans. I was unaware, though not suprised.

I LIKE PUTTING DUMB SHOCK IMAGES IN MY SIG

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

in lieu of your complaints, I feel I need to offer up an apology on behalf of my klan. Truly, we have stepped away from the more intensive trolling scene, but old habits are hard to break, and defending our ‘home turf’ is still a reflexive action for many of us. I bumure you that as we gradually withdraw from the scene in order to pursue master of forumwarz, as long as you people continue your excellent efforts to raise your own ‘flamebate cred’, everyone will adjust to their new status.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

The only klan I’ve seen being hyperdefensive about this is **** YOU. TBC seems to be acting p. cool about the whole thing. nana even respectfully offered you guys some helpful advice.

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

1337xxxlolololxxx1337 Posted:

It’s true that’s the gayest thread. Good detective work, son! Thanks for taking the time out of your day to prove that TBC is so full of narcissistic flaming fabulous persons that you’ll go to any length to defend your top klan title on this fairly obscure internet forum!

moar bumhurt Log in to see images!

My bum has seen too much action for your little weenie to hurt it, sweety pie. Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

trollin trollin trollinnnn, keep them dawgies trollinnn’ RAWHIDEEEEEEEEEE

SolarisKnight

Avatar: 49010 2010-06-12 23:20:36 -0400

[WeChall]

Level 40 Troll

The scion of twilight.

Finally I get mentioned in a thread. also **** YOU likes it up the bum from hairy men,

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

**** YOU IS A fabulous person KLAN AND WE DON’T HIDE THAT Log in to see images!

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

Death Merchant Posted:

Interesting, TBC can be seen saying “Don’t judge all of us based on the actions of one or a few” yet the same concept doesn’t apply to the other klans. I was unaware, though not suprised.

DON’T GET ****IN’ bum HURT!!! THIS IS A ****IN GAME A-HOLLE

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

I think that term is used way too loosely.

Death Merchant edited this message on 07/16/2008 6:34PM

I LIKE PUTTING DUMB SHOCK IMAGES IN MY SIG

DeadMcMahon

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Death Merchant Posted:

I think that term is used way too loosely.

unlike your bumhole which is hurt because it is small

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

DeadMcMahon Posted:

unlike your bumhole which is hurt because it is small

I thought you left Forumwarz

We threw a party and everything

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!