Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 1 UNBAN ANGRY HOBO, AND BAN TSB FROM THE TROLLHOLE FOR BEING GAYMOS!!!!!!!!!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

SIGN THIS **** YOU KLAN **** YOU ****ERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

TSB? What’s that?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

OK TBC THEN **** DONT BE PICKY!!! BAN THEM!!!!!! Log in to see images!

AND UNBAN OUR BOSS YOU DAMN ADMIN!!!!

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER edited this message on 07/16/2008 10:56AM

Laguna

Avatar: 49898 Sun Dec 28 00:52:49 -0500 2008

Level 35 Troll

I LOVE LAGUNA. I ALSO LOVE SUCKING FAT male reproductive organS.

SIGNED

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

OK TBC THEN **** DONT BE PICKY!!! BAN THEM!!!!!! Log in to see images!

Why would you wish to ban The Bus Club? We are dedicated to the betterment of the Forumwarz community through the pursuit of excellence in all categories of the game.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Never gonna happen. Trout is their ****.

I LIKE PUTTING DUMB SHOCK IMAGES IN MY SIG

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

BECAUSE YOU ALL STINK UP OUR TROLLHOLE LIKE YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW WITH ****POSTS AND GAYNESS, **** YOU OWNS THE TROLLHOLE, GTFO!!!!!

Something_Wi-
tty

Avatar: 32289 2010-01-24 16:35:06 -0500

[Team Shortbus]

Level 26 Permanoob

OH GOD WHAT THE **** IS THAT MY HEAD JUST GOT DECAPITATED

BECAUSE YOU ALL STINK UP OUR TROLLHOLE LIKE YOURE DOING RIGHT NOW WITH ****POSTS AND GAYNESS, **** YOU OWNS THE TROLLHOLE, GTFO!!!!!

Arguably, you are RPing very well, but keep in mind that such shenanigans should be kept to its own part of the site, away from where it can interfere with the serious aspects of the game

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

THIS IS SERIOUS AND THIS IS THE TROLLHOLE!!!! THIS IS WHERE IT IS SUPPOSED TO BE SO **** YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

Aye, this is in THE TROLLHOLE – this is pretty much the least serious aspect of the game

Laguna edited this message on 07/16/2008 11:26AM

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Something_Witty Posted:

Arguably, you are RPing very well, but keep in mind that such shenanigans should be kept to its own part of the site, away from where it can interfere with the serious aspects of the game

Hey dumb****, look at where this thread is located before you make yourself look like an idiot

Oh wait, too late.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

MC Banhammer Posted:

TSB? What’s that?

So long as ET recognizes Team Shortbus enough to hold onto their name, refusing to acknowledge it because of the namechange is silly.

But I don’t understand. Why would **** YOU want The Bus Club out of the Trollhole? It’s not like they’re a rival troll klan. What’s the connection?

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

Laguna

Level 35 Troll

We’re just kidding around, but TBC seems to be getting all serious on us

We’re not rival klans or trying to become rival klans or anything stupid like that

To us it seems like TBC are being all ****y ‘cause we’re a trolling klan. They think we’re trying to be the new TSB, when we’re really, really not. Considering the new aims of their group, what do they care if we’re trolling? It’s none of their business anymore, so they have no right to be all fabulous persongy with us.

Well, that’s how I’m seeing it anyway.

It’s just a game anyway, jeez…

Laguna edited this message on 07/16/2008 11:49AM

RBK

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Laguna Posted:

We’re just kidding around, but TBC seems to be getting all serious on us

We’re not rival klans or trying to become rival klans or anything stupid like that

To us it seems like TBC are being all ****y ‘cause we’re a trolling klan. They think we’re trying to be the new TSB, when we’re really, really not. Considering the new aims of their group, what do they care if we’re trolling? It’s none of their business anymore, so they have no right to be all fabulous persongy with us.

Well, that’s how I’m seeing it anyway.

It’s just a game anyway, jeez…

QFT.

Mainly, we’re trolling to get our name out there, and to stir **** up. We’re trolls. It’s what we do. We’re not big enough to cause a dent in Domination, so what else is there?

The only reason we seem to go after TSB/TBC/TNT/THC/OMG/BBQ/WTF is because they seem to jump at our bait like a catfish to a crack-laced worm. Their bumhurt only makes our desire stronger.

If anyone is taking this **** personally, STOP IT. Remember the first sentence you typed when you first played this ****ty game, “I am not offended easily”?

AAHZ

Avatar: 4016 2013-08-02 05:07:06 -0400

[Forumwarz Active P-
layers
]

Level 69 Troll

SAGAMI -WUZ- HERE

INTERESTING. BUT AAHZ OWNS THE SITE.

WTF happened anyway? i cant leave you idiots alone for 1 day i swear…

UNBAN DRUNKENLAZYBASTARD

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

ITT: Klan **** YOU tries to troll TSB/TBC but gets the tables turned on them and doesn’t realize it.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

MC Banhammer Posted:

ITT: Klan **** YOU tries to troll TSB/TBC but gets the tables turned on them and doesn’t realize it.

I know you are nobody’s fool, but maybe someone will adopt you. zzzzzzZZZing Log in to see images!

MC Banhammer Posted:

Even though I’m in **** You, I have to agree that this looks to be the case:

Something_Witty Posted:

Why would you wish to ban The Bus Club? We are dedicated to the betterment of the Forumwarz community through the pursuit of excellence in all categories of the game.

Something_Witty Posted:

1337xxxxxxxxxlolololololololololxxxxxxxxx1337 edited this message on 07/16/2008 1:06PM

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

OH SHI-

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!