Check out our blog!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Ban Me Flamebate Would Be Better

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

BirdofPrey Posted:

**** off.

thats a P good game discussion post man..way to fit in

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

youre all trolling in the wrong place, honest opinion, and im outta this thread

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

i srsly hope things get a little more equal on the bans…cuz it sure seems like cz is playing favorites Log in to see images!

It sure seems like someone didn’t get the message when trout told him “DON’T COME BACK” when he got banned…

BINGEBOT 2015

Avatar: 38 2010-12-05 22:39:25 -0500

Level 12 Troll

I AM A GIANT FART FACE

Stay on topic people. And stop breaking the rules. I’ll let MC Banhammer deal with you both.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

amazing thread is amazing since its really in thre wrong place and allowed to be

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

cool bc this is NOT cool

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

n00Biff Posted:

I called for a ban on the top offenders who keep returning time after time with alts

that have no other purpose than to spoil the enjoyment of the game for others. Whether

or not you are a PANTS or wild_**** or -god- or zonbei alt DOESN’T matter. You shouldn’t

be here AT ALL.

Yeah, I have to agree here. These are people that are repeatedly told to NOT come back yet keep doing so time after time. Clearly they’ve ran out of warnings.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Yeah, I have to agree here. These are people that are repeatedly told to NOT come back yet keep doing so time after time. Clearly they’ve ran out of warnings.

In my opinion, that’s not clear at all. If someone has been banned multiple times, but comes back and is entertaining, clearly the situation has to be judged on a case-by-case basis. I happen to think that Sig is entertaining.

twas

Avatar: 40896 2011-11-01 00:47:59 -0400

[fine upstanding member of society]

Level 35 Troll

Wher Have My Poor Imaginary Wife and Child Gone

Being entertaining is not a good enough reason to be allowed to break established rules. Ask Lenny Bruce.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Stop it.

I tried to shut this thread down nicely after the OP. And it was fine until nana posted this one, which I missed because my 2nd post in the thread came at the top of p2 and the linked one was posted while I was writing that.

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER (who by the way is not PANTS, so that’s the end of that discussion, and I don’t want to hear it any more) then came in and threw multiple troll accusations out. Some are accurate, most are not. But comments such as in here, here, and here, and probably others, are just not okay here.

So. Whiny ****es it goes, warnings to SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER, nan, BoP. I expect any further Game Discussion about illegal alts to be made by people who take a minute before posting to get their emotions out of the way and address the subject at hand. I’ll be very heavy-handed tomorrow, when I’m more awake, about dealing out bans for repeated offenses. Which will be temporary, just a day, but there you have it.

I’m going to bed now. Don’t make me see bull**** in the morning. (Unless it’s in the role-playing threads, where I hope to see lots of bull****, as Excre-bot is my favorite NPC and he’s been sorely under-represented lately.)

EDIT: And if this is brought up again in Game Discussion, let’s not use names. We all know who we’re talking about.

MC Banhammer edited this message on 07/15/2008 11:29PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

In my opinion, that’s not clear at all. If someone has been banned multiple times, but comes back and is entertaining, clearly the situation has to be judged on a case-by-case basis. I happen to think that Sig is entertaining.

I thought you said you didn’t want judgement swayed by popular opinion?

Cease your flakeyness. First you say you’re leaving forever, then you decide to come back, now this?

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

I thought you said you didn’t want judgement swayed by popular opinion?

Cease your flakeyness. First you say you’re leaving forever, then you decide to come back, now this?

You convinced me I was wrong on the popular opinion thing. You’re obviously a very good debater. I am going to leave this thread forever, because a mod has asked us to stop. Feel free to continue, but know I will not answer.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Miss Trent Posted:

You convinced me I was wrong on the popular opinion thing. You’re obviously a very good debater. I am going to leave this thread forever, because a mod has asked us to stop. Feel free to continue, but know I will not answer.

The very mod moved to whiny ****es.

Also, as I’ve said several times, I was never in favor or banning people based on popular opinion.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

and it continues..oh good at least its in whiny ****es now

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

also ill just take this oppurtunity to reply as you since you’ve decided to leave this thread forever (don’t worry, i know you’ll be back. you always come back.)

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

and it continues..oh good at least its in whiny ****es now

why do you continue to whine about trolling even after its moved to a trolling forum ?_?

THE EMPEROR -
OF BLACK PEO-
PLE

Avatar: THE EMPEROR OF BLACK PEOPLE's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

PRETEND I AM JANIE

The very mod moved to whiny ****es.

Also, as I’ve said several times, I was never in favor or banning people based on popular opinion.

I’m sorry nana, but your debating was just so amazing that I’ve decided popular opinion voting is the way to go!

So, considering this, I’m bumuming SIG will be banned and pants and kraid will rejoin us. Log in to see images!

THE EMPEROR -
OF BLACK PEO-
PLE

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

STILL PRETEND I AM JANIE:

Haha, just kidding! i suck male reproductive organ and am leaving forever

THE EMPEROR -
OF BLACK PEO-
PLE

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

THE EMPEROR OF BLACK PEOPLE Posted:

STILL PRETEND I AM JANIE:

Haha, just kidding! i suck male reproductive organ and am leaving forever

KEEP PRETENDING I AM JANIE GUYS:

Haha, got you again! I realized I didn’t have a life so I decided I’d desperately cling to the forums of a game on the internet and roleplay with a bunch of my multis!

Heehee! Log in to see images!

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

BirdofPrey Posted:

why do you continue to whine about trolling even after its moved to a trolling forum ?_?

because it suckers ppl like you into saying uselessness like that

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!