Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Enricio Ramirez' House

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

amaranthus Posted:

Wait— wha-? No! It’s not— I— they just showed up. I don’t know, they were hanging around in the forest. I didnt’ think little girls did tha— anyways, it doesn’t matter right now. What matters is I’ve got Ramirez here, and we’re all safe.

Here, why don’t you look after these two. I and my team will get Ramirez to the tim— to safety.

WHAT?

Just one minute. If you think, because I am a female, that I will perform babysitting duty while you swan about playing Secret Agent, then I think we’ll have to have a little lesson. I was spying on the Sultan of Bashrata when you were in diapers, laddy. If this is Ramirez, then what’s going on upstairs?

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Avatar: Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout's Avatar

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“N-not enough of me left… to p-pull together… and make a full p-person…” he shakes his head, trying to muster the strength to walk.

“T-they have me upstairs. The old me. They wont let that version of me die because if they do, everything is undone, n-none of this ever happened. But it’s also a paradox. Timestream is weak right now. Cant compensate for a paradox of that magnitude. If he dies, and none of this happens, we could lose the entire future. Everything. E-even Hourglbum.”

“It’s the same with Agent O9K. Averting paradox is a d-delicate science. I am- I was our agency’s temporal physicist. They hired me because you were tired of being treated like the generic scientist.” Talking seemed to be doing Ramirez good. He looked a little less tired. “And besides, it would erase the prisoners they have of ours from the timestream entirely. Unless you’re prepared to sacrifice Orb, Murderousness, and the 70CS building, we have to do this carefully. We cant cut events short. We have to steer them away.”

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Brainfreeze Organized Trust Scout Posted:

”N-not enough of me left… to p-pull together… and make a full p-person…” he shakes his head, trying to muster the strength to walk.

“T-they have me upstairs. The old me. They wont let that version of me die because if they do, everything is undone, n-none of this ever happened. But it’s also a paradox. Timestream is weak right now. Cant compensate for a paradox of that magnitude. If he dies, and none of this happens, we could lose the entire future. Everything. E-even Hourglbum.”

“It’s the same with Agent O9K. Averting paradox is a d-delicate science. I am- I was our agency’s temporal physicist. They hired me because you were tired of being treated like the generic scientist.” Talking seemed to be doing Ramirez good. He looked a little less tired. “And besides, it would erase the prisoners they have of ours from the timestream entirely. Unless you’re prepared to sacrifice Orb, Murderousness, and the 70CS building, we have to do this carefully. We cant cut events short. We have to steer them away.”

What is Hourglbum? What are you talking about?

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Miss Trent Posted:

Just one minute. If you think, because I am a female, that I will perform babysitting duty while you swan about playing Secret Agent, then I think we’ll have to have a little lesson. I was spying on the Sultan of Bashrata when you were in diapers, laddy. If this is Ramirez, then what’s going on upstairs?

WHA— I— YOU—- GAH!!

Fine, Johnso— no, you’re useless. Green, look after the girls, will you? Trent and I will look after Agent Ramirez. Edwards, you look after Johnson.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

”N-not enough of me left… to p-pull together… and make a full p-person…” he shakes his head, trying to muster the strength to walk.

I think you need to back up a bit. But we need to find a safe place first. It’s not safe here.

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“Pretty soon it… wont be safe anywhere. We probably have about 5 hours before the fracture in space/time will start affecting the Earth’s orbit. After that, we’ll quickly freeze to death or be roasted alive. Depending.”

Died Posted:

My bullets seem to have no effect against this robots casing, and it fires off to quickly for me to get anywhere else.

I'm pinned down.

I see you Died in the room just ahead of me, I am heading your way, I think that maybe I can help you get out of this.

*Charges into the room firing off rounds aimiing for the robots eyes and trying to draw its fire away from Died who is pinned down*

*Comes to a quick halt. Reaches into his suit pocket and takes out a banana peeling and throws it at the Robots eye, a perfect throw and it sticks.*

Died, I have it temporarily blinded.

Fall back now, I’ll draw it’s fire until you can get out!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

”Pretty soon it… wont be safe anywhere. We probably have about 5 hours before the fracture in space/time will start affecting the Earth’s orbit. After that, we’ll quickly freeze to death or be roasted alive. Depending.”

Uh… all right. Let’s just… here, come this way, please.

Trent, girls, men, please follow me. Let’s sneak back out the way we came it. Eira, can you help us find a path through the woods? You seem to know your way around them.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Okay I'm moving back to a cleared zone, but don't bother fighting it the casing reflects bullets.

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

*sighs* OK, girls, you two. With me. We’re going up the back stairs and out of here. Honest to god, amaranthus, if I have to keep cleaning up your messes, you’ll find I’m not always easy to deal with.

You two, follow me, now.

*walks up the back stairway, obviously expecting Nocturnal and Eirairaianna to follow*

Died Posted:

Okay I'm moving back to a cleared zone, but don't bother fighting it the casing reflects bullets.

Roger that Agent, if you couldn’t take it down none of us will be able to let’s fall back out of this things line of sight and regroup, figure our next move.

We HAVE to take that thing down somehow.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Orb comes down the back stairway, seemingly out of nowhere.

Man, guys! This place isn’t safe, there are robots EVERYWHERE. Come on, follow me. I know a way out.

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

Ramirez recoils from Orb in terror. “G-get away from us!”

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Oka Ladei, Ill’ folow you! Wat’s gonig on anywa? Who is teh scerred man? Wehr ar tehy takign him? Wehr are we goign? Your’ preety! I lik you’re sute.

O…am I stil sposed to be quite? Sory….

*Eirairaianna gest verey verye quite. Lik a mous*

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

Orb Posted:

Orb comes down the back stairway, seemingly out of nowhere.

Man, guys! This place isn’t safe, there are robots EVERYWHERE. Come on, follow me. I know a way out.

I hope you do. We have children down here. These two girls, plus one back there. *glares down at amaranthus* We need to get them out of here now.

Robots?

Brainfreeze -
Organized Tr-
ust Scout

Level 12 Hacker

“BASIC”

“That isn’t Orb! I saw them take Orb away! That thing has burning eyes and robotic arms! It serves the Master Robot!” Ramirez looks back and forth between them for weapons. “A-attack it! Kill it!”

Miss Trent

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 7 Camwhore

“Training Broad”

”That isn’t Orb! I saw them take Orb away! That thing has burning eyes and robotic arms! It serves the Master Robot!” Ramirez looks back and forth between them for weapons. “A-attack it! Kill it!”

*looks back down the stairs at Ramirez, then back up at Orb*

I hope you understand, but I don’t trust anyone at this point.

*shoves Orb, trying to throw him down the stairs*

Girls, RUN! NOW!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

”That isn’t Orb! I saw them take Orb away! That thing has burning eyes and robotic arms! It serves the Master Robot!” Ramirez looks back and forth between them for weapons. “A-attack it! Kill it!”

Uh… that’s Orb all right. Are you sure of what you saw? Maybe… maybe there’s more than one Orb or… something. You know. Time paradox stuff.

Died

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Re-Re

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

Roger that Agent, if you couldn’t take it down none of us will be able to let’s fall back out of this things line of sight and regroup, figure our next move.

We HAVE to take that thing down somehow.

Okay, I'm not sure how the rest of the team fairs, they have relatively kept radio silence.

However, it seems that robots eyes are its weak spots and maybe we can hurt them somehow.

Eirairaianna

Level 16 Re-Re

Litening bolt!!!! LOL (in ur faice bad guyz)

Wats’ hapening? Im scerred!! Who— Ladei, why did yo upush taht man? Why… I watn my DAD!!

HELP!! HEPL!! LITENING BOLOT NO LOL!!!!!

Everyone gasps as a flash of white light illuminates the room.

Eirairianna elf wizerd. LOL. Plese send me a freind reqwets!!@!!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!