Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Movies Enricio Ramirez' House

THE EMPEROR -
OF BLACK PEO-
PLE

Avatar: THE EMPEROR OF BLACK PEOPLE's Avatar

[SRSLY]

Level 10 Camwhore

“Leave it to Cleavage”

FAIL Posted:

multiple times, actually!

You still live with him though because he’s rich, right?

Haha, of course! Who else am I going to live with my mom! She’s poor!

That and she has something against 24 year olds “leeching off of her”, which I suppose means she doesn’t approve of my hobby. I just don’t think she understands how happy roleplaying makes me!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

ShadyPixels

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Emo Kid

“The Infinite Sadness”

So wait… Orb was a robot?

I knew it, man. I knew it.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

AND SO THE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB TRAVELED INTO THE FUTURE, AND PRESUMEABLY SAVED THE WORLD (SINCE IT DIDN’T BLOW UP) (THESE SCENES WERE CUT FOR TIME AND FOR ALL THE ACTORS MOVING ON)

70CS RETURNED TO WHERE IT BELONGED, AS DID ORB AND MURDEROUSNESS. RIKKITIKKITAVI, OVER 9000, AND WIDDLE SUBBIEKINS LIVED AGAIN AS IF THEY HAD NEVER DIED, THEIR DEATHS UNDONE BY THE DEFEAT OF THE INCIT KILLER (RED ROBOT, BY THE WAY, ROBOTWORLD WINS THE CONTEST FOR GUESSING IT). GENTLEMEN STAYED DEAD. I DUNNO WHY.

THE GENTLEMEN’S CLUB WAS MOSTLY NEVER HEARD FROM AGAIN. EXCEPT FOR INPECTOR GUMSHOE, OBVIOUSLY, BECAUSE HE DIDN’T GO BACK IN TIME.

UH

THE END I GUESS

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!