Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock Where is 70CS?

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

What are our orders for something like this?

Candy Corn

[And The Banned Pla-
yed On
]

Level 35 Troll

“Problem Child IV”

i recommend rejoicing.

**** off.

ANGRY HOBO

Avatar: 49150 Tue Aug 11 01:43:48 -0400 2009

Level 28 Emo Kid

lmbo i gave this account and now its full of people :D bye all this game is ****....................

LOL INCIT KLAN WITH FAT GAIAPEDO IN THERE

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

This is terrible news! Many a time I enjoyed a good chuckle while reading their fine INCIT posters. This is a sad day for Forumwarz indeed. Log in to see images!

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Damn, what kind of… wizardry is this? Have I been drinking that Acacia tea again?

Huh… no. This is real. Too real. ****. What can it mean?

Gumshoe, how do you propose we tackle this?

amaranthus edited this message on 07/15/2008 10:09AM

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Seriously? I have no idea. I was just thinking we really needed to recruit a “disappearing building” guy but I hadn’t gotten around to it yet.

There’s no precedent for this kind of thing. I have no idea where to begin.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Inspector, Monkey is still… asleep. An over-indulgence in bananas last night, I’m afraid. I tried to wake him, but to no avail. My nerves, however, are shattered from that horrible snoring. We really should look into surgery for him.

Anyways, while I was in his room, I noticed this printout on the floor beside his bed. Don’t ask me how I managed to see it among all of the papers, dirty laundry, stuffed toys, and banana peels, but somehow is stood out. Unfortunately, Monkey had spilled coffee all over it, and the date has been blurred beyond legibility.

Tubmail from: John McClane (codename: Over9000)

Coming to the Era of Winter

Agent MiaSwag, I realize you have never met me. Depending on the events of the next few days, you may never meet me… and maybe I’ll never have met you. Time is fluid. But I want you to know that the years in your service were the finest years of my life. I have nothing but the utmost respect for the agency.

I just wanted you to know that… just in case.

The time for cryptic statements has faded. I am being held at HP. I sent a message with the coordinates to all channels. Now, I don’t know where it could have gone- maybe you picked it up and you already have a copy. But a map is no good without a ship, so whether you have the coordinates or not you must track down Enricio Ramirez… citizen. He lives in Mapsterdale, near where I grew up. A simple Sentrillion search should uncover him. Bring a team of agents and expect some casualties. And have mercy on whoever you find inside that house. One is confused and the other is traumatized beyond your wildest imaginations.

Right now, in your time, a cataclysm is happening. You will probably be aware of it by morning. For now, sleep. Read about it in the morning paper. You can do nothing about it, not yet, and there is much to rest up for tomorrow. Let the cataclysm be your second priority. As incredible as it may seem when you learn the news, there are bigger things at stake.

Find BOTS. Use his device to get to my location. And when you go, bring an army. You will need one. Once you arrive I will continue to direct you.

Turn the Hourglbum!

What on earth could this mean? Time travel. This is getting… ridiculous. Nothing makes sense any more.

Inspector Gu-
mshoe

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

One sentence there made sense to me. “Bring a team and expect casualties.” That’s enough for me. Amaranthus, you find Ramirez’s location. I’ll gather some agents together. We’ll get coffee on the way.

Veer

Avatar: 2059 Thu Nov 13 08:18:14 -0500 2008

[Team Shortbus]

Level 32 Troll

my only complaint is that you people are happy

Tesfan Posted:

This is terrible news! Many a time I enjoyed a good chuckle while reading their fine INCIT posters. This is a sad day for Forumwarz indeed. Log in to see images!

If only there was a serious, game-based klan to take their place. Log in to see images!

Alright, I’m up, what’s all the damned commotion now?

*reads the paper*

Well…that is certainly something you don’t see everyday.

As interesting as this disappearance is, I think the best way to go about figuring this out, is to find Ramirez. At least his name isn’t spelled the usual way, there’s an extra letter in his first name, otherwise we’d be looking all over the damned place for Enrico Ramirez…you know how many Rodriguez’ there are?

Well a simple computer check should turn up Enricio Ramirez address, then we go with as many agents as we can get and get some damned answers.

Monkey in a suit with a gun edited this message on 07/15/2008 5:34PM

All available Agents are to report in immediately, we are going to pick up this, Ramirez and hopefully get to the bottom of this **** once and for all.

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

All available Agents are to report in immediately, we are going to pick up this, Ramirez and hopefully get to the bottom of this **** once and for all.

I’m here, boss.

I think this is our man:

Enrico Ramirez-Ruiz. bumistant Professor, Department of Astronomy and Astrophysics, University of California, Santa Cruz.

Check out his C.V.

He’s affiliated with NASA, the Newton Institute…. look, if there’s anyone anywhere who’s gonna have a time machine, it’s him.

I suggest we go drop in at his office. Who’s driving?

amaranthus edited this message on 07/15/2008 5:40PM

amaranthus

[The Gentlemans Club]

Level 10 Emo Kid

“Gloomy Gus”

amaranthus edited this message on 07/15/2008 5:44PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Veer Posted:

If only there was a serious, game-based klan to take their place. Log in to see images!

Haha, veer, you card! Log in to see images!

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!