Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Poetry Just wanted to say THANK YOU for The Bus Team.

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Character’s E-Peen™ has been lengthened: 7:40PM

Collaborator

This player has made significant contributions to Spoilerpedia, the Forumwarz wiki.

Thanks for being a hell of a klan. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

np, was a pleasure to help Log in to see images!

BUS CLUB!!! \O/

edit:minor typoLog in to see images! o0-M00N_KriK37-0o edited this message on 07/14/2008 8:18PM

So how much longer until you guys change your name back and post threads about how stupid everyone was for thinking that TSB decided to care about the game?

We already know that Evil Trout is holding the Team Shotbus name for you to take back when you want it.

On a scale of 1 to 10 in the list of pranks this gets a zero.

Death Mercha-
nt

Level 10 Troll

“Pain in the ASCII”

Not Klan forum.

I LIKE PUTTING DUMB SHOCK IMAGES IN MY SIG

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Monkey in a suit with a gun Posted:

So how much longer until you guys change your name back and post threads about how stupid everyone was for thinking that TSB decided to care about the game?

We already know that Evil Trout is holding the Team Shotbus name for you to take back when you want it.

What? I’m sorry about that dear, but I have no idea what you’re talking about and I’m offended by your statement. Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Awesome, way to go Fran!

I think The Bus Club is really on the way to becoming the best klan with the game with awesome members like these.

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

o0-M00N_KriK-
37-0o

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Camwhore

“Legs Wide Open”

Death Merchant Posted:

Not Klan forum.

she was sharing her joy with the forum at large, since that’s a pretty “big deal” e-peen

she also wanted to let her klannies get a little glory since we helped her along

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Avatar: 50390 Tue May 26 17:55:44 -0400 2009

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

I COULD TROLL THE LIVING **** OUTTA THIS..BUT I WILL JUST SAY CONGRATS

SIG-ENABLING MOCK-CONGLER Posted:

I COULD TROLL THE LIVING **** OUTTA THIS..BUT I WILL JUST SAY CONGRATS

Looks like you can now, they moved the thread.

Let me start, WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK?

It’s pretty obvious you will be soon… still a pretty lame prank, just saying.

Janie

[SRSLY]

Level 25 Emo Kid

I... HAERT TEH FIREFOX TOO!

Wow. That is pretty exciting.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AHHAAHAHAHAHAH

WAT

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

Let me start, WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK? WHEN ARE YOU CHANGING YOUR NAME BACK?

You’re jealous of my achievement!

That’s why no one likes you, monkey… you were a good person, but look what trolling made to you!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I don’t see why you’re being so hostile. I know it seems unlikely that a klan that once mocked the more serious side of forumwarz is becoming a bit serious itself, but you have to understand our motivations.

Lets be honest, forumwarz has grown stagnant. Until the release of episode two there’s nothing to do. And so the lack of new content has effected the forum as well, the easy troll targets have stopped posting for lack of a better thing to do. What’s the point of staying and posting? What’s the point of tolerating the excessive trolling without a good side to balance it out?

So in order to prevent TSB from becoming a huddled mess of it’s former self we decided we needed to do something. Something that would keep us busy and entertain us.

We’re now all taking a more active part in the game, and even though many of members already did so, at least in regards to forumbuildr, we decided we needed a name change to reflect our new attitude.

I suppose there’s no harm in your doubt. So you can keep believing your silly nonsense as much as you please.

Meanwhile The Bus Club will be celebrating it’s first successful raid, and the collective success of it’s members in it’s tireless hunt for epeens.

HK-47

[SRSLY]

Level 13 Permanoob

“PERMANOOB”

Antagonized Remark: Considering your role-playing threads are at a quality so low it has been described as “dear god reading this **** is ****ing worse then shoving hot pokers into my ****ing eyeballs” (not my words), I hardly think you are a at a place to criticize their attempts to alleviate the boredom that has set in before Episode 2 is released.

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Fran Posted:

You’re jealous of my achievement!

That’s why no one likes you, monkey… you were a good person, but look what trolling made to you!

Calm down fran. You know the trolls methods well enough, and it’s not worth giving him the reaction he wants.

Fran

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

Calm down fran. You know the trolls methods well enough, and it’s not worth giving him the reaction he wants.

Alright Nana.

SIG-ENABLING-
MOCK-CONGLER

Level 35 Troll

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

I don’t see why you’re being so hostile. I know it seems unlikely that a klan that once mocked the more serious side of forumwarz is becoming a bit serious itself, but you have to understand our motivations.

Lets be honest, forumwarz has grown stagnant. Until the release of episode two there’s nothing to do. And so the lack of new content has effected the forum as well, the easy troll targets have stopped posting for lack of a better thing to do. What’s the point of staying and posting? What’s the point of tolerating the excessive trolling without a good side to balance it out?

So in order to prevent TSB from becoming a huddled mess of it’s former self we decided we needed to do something. Something that would keep us busy and entertain us.

We’re now all taking a more active part in the game, and even though many of members already did so, at least in regards to forumbuildr, we decided we needed a name change to reflect our new attitude.

I suppose there’s no harm in your doubt. So you can keep believing your silly nonsense as much as you please.

Meanwhile The Bus Club will be celebrating it’s first successful raid, and the collective success of it’s members in it’s tireless hunt for epeens.

YOU ARE ****ING SCARED OF **** YOU KLAN SO YOU DECIDE TO NOT BE TROLLS NOW,

ITS INSANELY OBVIOUS. WELL YOU ARE WISE THEN, AND U fabulous personS STAY OUTTA THE TROLLHOLE WITH YOUR fabulous personGY MOUTHFEEDING GOD IT SICKENS ME

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

I’d like to say, I think TBC has made a huge contribution to the Forumwarz community, and I think I speak for my entire klan when I say we’d glad to have you play INCIT with us any time.

Thanks for being such clbum acts, TBC!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

Orb Posted:

I’d like to say, I think TBC has made a huge contribution to the Forumwarz community, and I think I speak for my entire klan when I say we’d glad to have you play INCIT with us any time.

Thanks for being such clbum acts, TBC!

Haha, I’m not sure we’d go that far.

After all, we’re still not fabulous persons without senses of humor.

OH SNAP.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

Well, I’m sorry to hear that… but all the same, consider our doors open at all times.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!