Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Civil Discussion
Switch to Role-Playing Civil Discussion
Bug - 3 Impersonation Bans

Arktor

[Smooth Town Rebels]

Level 10 Camwhore

Medal Ninja

MC Banhammer Posted:

I realize it’s really funny to minimod the OP who’s complained about minimodding. But really, please, this is Game Discussion.

I really do think that mentioning names merely makes it more of a personal matter.

Big Brother

Avatar: 45759 Fri Oct 17 23:44:23 -0400 2008

Level 66 Troll

woman's genitals

But I think that using it to post directly after the person you’re impersonating to make it look like they “corrected” something, out of RP, is incredibly annoying. I think it happened to former nanafabulous personjesus, too.

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

It’s a little annoying, but it doesn’t seem like that big a deal. Whatever misunderstandings caused by it are easily sorted out, so it’s just that- an annoyance. If every annoying, RP-disruptive move on Flamebate was bannable, we’d have no troll klans at all.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

Orb Posted:

If every annoying, RP-disruptive move on Flamebate was bannable, we’d have no posts at all.

Fixed.

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Orb Posted:

It’s a little annoying, but it doesn’t seem like that big a deal. Whatever misunderstandings caused by it are easily sorted out, so it’s just that- an annoyance. If every annoying, RP-disruptive move on Flamebate was bannable, we’d have no troll klans at all.

there was this one time where I used it as a sort of pseudo shield during five finger discount week.

changed my name to mary rnisanthrope (thats an R N not an M) and changed my clan to ____brainfreeze. as a result brainfreeze didn’t attack me, and i got mins.

the resultant bf chat logs are hilarious.

to his credit, fatquack was the only one who was sharp enough to detect the stunt, and he managed to fire off a couple cards (otherwise i would have gotten max, too)

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

the best part of the chat log is “we’ll get him next week” but the next week I won all 4 medals.

spacekadt

Avatar: 16186 2011-11-01 00:02:40 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

there was this one time where I used it as a sort of pseudo shield during five finger discount week.

changed my name to mary rnisanthrope (thats an R N not an M) and changed my clan to ____brainfreeze. as a result brainfreeze didn’t attack me, and i got mins.

to his credit, fatquack was the only one who was sharp enough to detect the stunt, and he managed to fire off a couple cards (otherwise i would have gotten max, too)

Yeah, for as completely annoying as that was, you get props for that. I did notice *something* weird at some point, but was firing so fast, I wasn’t paying enough attention.

We all should have known that Mary was a) not in the top bracket and b) would so completely NOT have that many cards.

We all kicked ourselves big time. Log in to see images!

Orb

Avatar: 33233 Tue Oct 21 12:46:08 -0400 2008

[70 Character Story-
tellers
]

Level 69 Camwhore

“Venereal Biohazard”

See, that’s just really clever. I wouldn’t want stuff like that banned, it’s cool as hell.

lol

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

Wow, now that’s brilliant.

I wonder if someone will try to scam with IittIefran someday, but now it won’t work as much since I changed my name.

Actually, forget it, the font makes it noticeable heh.

Fran edited this message on 07/15/2008 2:38PM

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

Big Brother Posted:

But I think that using it to post directly after the person you’re impersonating to make it look like they “corrected” something, out of RP, is incredibly annoying. I think it happened to former nanafabulous personjesus, too.

yeah but when it happened to me i didnt give a ****

their posting style wasn’t really a good impersonation, imo

Big Bother

Avatar: 50479 2010-01-20 01:13:41 -0500

[Big Brother for Mo-
d 08
]

Level 4 Troll

WILL SUCK male reproductive organ FOR BROWNIE POINTS (too bad I've wasted 3 already)

I think his problem is how some people thought I was him (ie spacekadt Log in to see images!)

The whole reason why dopplegangers are funny is because sometimes things like that happen.

Don’t take the internet so seriously, sheesh.

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

Big Bother Posted:

I think his problem is how some people thought I was him (ie spacekadt Log in to see images!)

The whole reason why dopplegangers are funny is because sometimes things like that happen.

Don’t take the internet so seriously, sheesh.

I really do need to spend more time reading instead of just glancing Log in to see images!

nanalatinoje-
sus gets you-
JUSTICE IN -
YOUR FORUMS

Avatar: nanalatinojesus gets you JUSTICE IN YOUR FORUMS's

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 26 Troll

I SHOULD POST MORE BUT I DON'T BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL REALLY LAME

spacekadt Posted:

I really do need to spend more time reading instead of just glancing Log in to see images!

I do the same thing.

I didn’t realize the name was Big Bother for a couple of hours.

crayoncakes

[Team Shortbus]

Level 31 Troll

To Earthend and beyond!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right? Log in to see images!

spacekadt

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

meh

nanathunderjesus gets you LIGHTNING IN YOUR FIST Posted:

I do the same thing.

I didn’t realize the name was Big Bother for a couple of hours.

Is it bad that *even after reading through this thread* that I didn’t realize it until he posted it and naming me? I swear I’m not stupid… just unobservant! Log in to see images!

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!