Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Bug - 3 The truth about klan vanilla and current game balance as I see it.

scully

Avatar: 12797 2015-07-20 16:59:13 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Camwhore

I really do talk ****!

Pickled male reproductive organbum Posted:

... orgies?

If there are orgies in TSB then I’m in the wrong klan. Log in to see images! scully edited this message on 07/10/2008 12:33PM

Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted. Log in to see images!

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

but you got to remember the guy to gal ratio is like what 99 to 1?

I'M A SIG-DISABLING COCKMONGLER

BirdofPrey

Avatar: 2037 Sun May 10 02:46:48 -0400 2009

[Team Shortbus]

Level 10 Troll

I lick her up afterwards (After her great times session too! Yum!)

Ronnie Blaze Posted:

but you got to remember the guy to gal ratio is like what 99 to 1?

actually there are a surprising amount of attractive ladies in tsb

Fran

Avatar: 34789 2015-08-06 21:23:09 -0400

[A Beautiful Place -
Out in the Country
]

Level 62 Camwhore

I wonder who is the bumbling idiot that still has fake currency on this website and actually spends

BirdofPrey Posted:

There’s plenty for a sweet huge orgy Log in to see images!

You are 1 person out of 7 billion people on 1 planet out of 8 planets in 1 starsystem out of 100 billion starsystems. You are enormously insignificant.

Ronnie Blaze

[Board of Directors]

Level 36 Troll

Please Ignore me! Imagined popularity makes me constantly defend myself, even though no one cares.

BirdofPrey Posted:

say what, there are no hot girls on the internet! I call Shenanigans! send me pictures and ill recall my shenanigans

Vuron

Avatar: 4928 2011-07-31 00:39:10 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 40 Emo Kid

Vile serpent! I generally avoid temptation unless I can't resist it.

Actually believe it or not TSB is home to a surprising number of female players. With the exception of Pants calling people fat and moon calling people horseface most of us are actually pretty well behaved as well.

One thing that seems to be a positive for TSB is that we don’t actually take the game too seriously. Some people are competitive while some take it as a place to jack around in. The fact that we all seem to get along okay highlights the benefits of a low stress klan structure.

Lady Banhamm-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Camwhore

Gunther, you’re the one my mama loves but daddy wont

BirdofPrey Posted:

You don’t get much more attractive than Log in to see images!

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

Scully said:

Malaise’ suggestions to break up the klan is loony as hell. And honestly expresses again exactly how uninformed about raiding most people are. I will say again, Ep. 2 could be 5 players and still raid to the same level in the same amount of time. Would you suggest TSB break up, so that there were more troll klans? Nana has recently been posting that there should be more troll klans, so I guess the best solution is for TSB to break up and form smaller klans so there is some trolling competition. We would like more players, not the same players on different teams.

Malaise says:

Really? Loony as hell? Either you are intentionally misrepresenting my suggestion or you have more limited comprehension skills than I think you do.

Let’s review shall we: 5 betas could raid just as effectively and get as many scoops? Great, then do it and use some of the excess players to start gamma and delta and have them each get hundreds of scoops and then actually play the game against each other. You do get that my point is not that you shouldn’t raid but that if you have every competitive player locked up in one or two squads you no longer have competition, right? This is not about punishing you for playing the game, it is about actually turning it into a game again.

By your own previous statements you understand that most of the three or four dozen competitive players are all in beta or brainfreeze, the remainder like me consider Klan raids corrosive and will never make it part of our style of play, so when you (or PD) keep saying you hope for a greater number of competitive klans to increase competition, just where do you think these phantom Klans are going to come from other than current betas and brainfreezers?

I hate to go all sports analogy on you but I feel I must. Beta is like an NFL team that through some strange rule quirk ended up playing in a high school football division. You realize that beating the other teams by 150 points every game isn’t much fun, but hey you are just playing by the rules as handed down by the powers that be. So you have a couple of choices, you could stop playing in that league, you could split into a couple of smaller teams so that you could at least get a decent game once in a while, or as you have chosen, you could lament that the Chicago Bears don’t also start playing in the high school league.

I will say one last time my original point. I don’t care what you do or don’t do. None of it is for my benefit and frankly I have never even posted a comment about domination except where you have explicitly invited me to do so, my suggestion is entirely about making the game better for you if you truly want it to be competitive. And if you did do then maybe the players who do manage to get 100 scoops or 30 cards might see a reason to hang in there because on the last days when the towers started attacking each other they might at least be able to make some meaningful contribution to the proceedings.

But whatever. If everyone in Beta is such lifelong chums that the thought of even playing against each other in an online game and having one of you have bragging rights over another for a week wracks you with such emotional torment then just keep doing what you are doing.

But anyway, thanks for just declaring my point loony rather than trying to make any kind of substantive point. It’s helpful.

Malaise edited this message on 07/10/2008 4:46PM

Pickled male reproductive organ-
bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Malaise Posted:

Really? Loony as hell? Either you are intentionally misrepresenting my suggestion or you have more limited comprehension skills than I think you do.

or its really is just loony as hell, and you’re too loony to notice. Theres always that option.

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Or, perhaps you’d like to make some sort of more constructive criticism

male reproductive organbum..i expect more from you, since youre some sort of big raider etc

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

i think they have some pretty valid points, looks like maybe its hitting a little too close to home is the real prob here, you dont want to give up your big advantage, so it looks to me

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

Then again they were rude too…-continue

Tesfan

Avatar: 17396 2011-07-31 06:49:56 -0400

[Team Shortbus]

Level 35 Troll

Sucks **** through a straw in the face of convention

let’s talk about orgies some more

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

NO LETS POST ORGY PICS I THINK

WE WILL START WITH A NICE SIMPLE 5000 PERSON JAPANESE ORGY

Malaise

Avatar: 40838 2011-10-31 23:42:35 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trust me. I know edgy!

or its really is just loony as hell, and you’re too loony to notice. Theres always that option.

So no comment at all on where all these new raiding klan players are to come from if not the existing Klans? Typical.

And I wasn’t actually trying to be rude to Scully. What I meant was that I know his/her comprehension skills to be better than that and therefore I know him/her to be misrepresenting my point.

But whatever, I’m back to lurking. Next time just don’t pretend that you actually want anyone else’s opinion.

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

fabulous personnum PI Posted:

Or, perhaps you’d like to make some sort of more constructive criticism

male reproductive organbum..i expect more from you, since youre some sort of big raider etc

roleplaying forum

fabulous personnum PI

Level 7 Troll

BANNED

hahah yes, yes it is Log in to see images!

bum

[Board of Directors]

Level 10 Camwhore

AHAHA HEADSETS

Malaise Posted:

So no comment at all on where all these new raiding klan players are to come from if not the existing Klans? Typical.

And I wasn’t actually trying to be rude to Scully. What I meant was that I know his/her comprehension skills to be better than that and therefore I know him/her to be misrepresenting my point.

But whatever, I’m back to lurking. Next time just don’t pretend that you actually want anyone else’s opinion.

well there’s plenty of people in plenty of clans, if people would just stop refusing to raid because of some preconceived notion that it takes hours (when you do it wrong) or it takes large groups of people, then maybe they could rally the support – grab a friend or two, or an alt whore or two, and make a go of it.

i mean we really did make 178 scoops in an hour and 35 minutes last tuesday, with only 8 turns banked per raider/alt – and with less organization than every other raid I’ve been in ever. Now this wasn’t more scoops than we get per raid, on average, it was just in a shorter time…

i dunno if its intentional for that to be possible, but given that a raid is so incredibly simple to do, with few people (if they have plenty of alts) and only a smidgen of time, what is stopping the non-raiders from trying it out?

just the misinformation about the necessity of 10 hour raids, giving up a social life, and etc. none of which i have done or plan to do.

I guess all that’s left keeping people back is a lack of education (on how raids work) and the potential ridicule from TSB.

MC Banhammer

Avatar: 1887 2011-07-31 00:40:59 -0400

[Good Omens]

Level 69 Troll

Trying to create drama to drum up the ratings by any means necessary!

some preconceived notion that it takes hours <snip> a raid is so incredibly simple to do, with few people (if they have plenty of alts) and only a smidgen of time,

Are you saying raids don’t need to take a significant chunk of contiguous time? But — they do. At least for the coordinator, right? And the people trying to take the forums? I can tell you that I can’t commit to anything like that. Maybe the concern from those (like me) who want to balance the game for “casual” players is coming from their inability (like mine) to commit to even a ten-minute time frame to do it in.

I also wonder of your choice of the words “so incredibly simple to do”. It is? To do it, don’t the people need to own headsets to have some private method of communication? Which means setting up an IRC channel somewhere and making sure everyone can join it? Not having experience in that area, I don’t know, maybe that’s really simple to do, but it strikes me as not so much. Of course, that could be solved if ET gave each klan their own private IDC channel, maybe active only during raids…

CoreyJess

Avatar: 2355 2015-02-10 15:56:06 -0500

[Brainfreeze]

Level 69 Troll

Pie cannot hide overwhelming naughtiness!

Banhammer, the last time you circled around to our klan, we were Good Omens.

Why not stop by Episode 2 Beta.

Come along on a raid.

Maybe add some stickies to the board for us.

I think we’d appreciate that,

and you may too.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!