Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Spam ________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Latest Post cya 8 857 Adapt
Spam RE: RE: RE: RE: Nihao, ****es! Latest Post Ricket 13 1057 CrinkzPipe
Spam Wesley Has a woman's genitals Head! Latest Post ERECTILE_DEATH 7 730 Patently Chill P...
Spam The Draginz Latest Post spartadude 11 1365 spartadude
Spam hey lili7h what makes you think this is a raid Latest Post fine upstanding member of societymale reproductive organ TITTY... 11 688 CrinkzPipe
Spam Nicco you're a ****ing idiot Latest Post Fran 16 1139 Skyman747
Spam communism Latest Post roflzors 4 988 Vageena Davis
Spam HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY CRINKZPIPE!!!! Latest Post Fran 11 1145 Something_Witty
Spam Brainstorming: Best ways to fondly remember JB Latest Post Ricket 16 1021 Melanin-Enhanced...
Spam Weird spam message... Latest Post drussthebritishb... 9 807 ChilePepino
Spam Nicco, watch the **** out Latest Post Ricket 9 884 Peregrine
Spam i think chile might be spamming me or subtly coming on to me ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Odalisque 21 1226 generichaxor
Spam @ Aldo Latest Post Fran 8 567 CrinkzPipe
Spam A guide to this thread: When viewed the OP simply reads "Told you." The content of any subsequent posts will not be speculated in it's title. Should they occur, this guide will be periodically updated with the necessary correlating information. Latest Post Celerysteve 13 1135 Melanin-Enhanced...
Spam wieners Latest Post Johnny Mac 8 504 Cheins Sanchez
Spam More like aldon't anything amiright? Latest Post Celerysteve 2 380 Fingerz
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!