Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Spam HEY CLICK MY DRAGINZ PLZ ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fingerz 25 5156 CrinkzPipe
Spam sometimes hobo joins in for a threesome Latest Post **** MY BOY PUSS... 2 803 Bacchus
Spam Happy birthday, Viscera! Latest Post Canape 12 1949 Joseph of Suburb...
Spam omg orb's back ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Somebody 35 2989 Raffle Ticket
Spam so i just figured out Latest Post Bandaney 17 1494 Adolf_Hipster
Spam ITT: WE ARE PARANOID AND UNEDUCATED ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 43 2578 Johnald The Robo...
Spam EVIL TROUT IS SEXY Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 1 888 Inspector Chelme...
Spam An Operatic Night In South Park Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 9 1204 Bacchus
Spam The emoticon thread. Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 11 1343 Bacchus
Spam Poll: Is Dobnits a fabulous person? Latest Post Ricket 6 980 sdgrbass09
Spam Petition to remove level restrictions to post on Flamebate ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 28 2398 DICKFACEPANTS
Spam I'm listening to Dark Side of the Moon for the first time Latest Post Raffle Ticket 17 1782 Phariad
Spam Message for Aldo Latest Post LGOmaster 9 1627 Sergeant Cid
Spam HAPPY BDAY RAGE_**** Latest Post Fran 12 1473 quangntenemy
Spam North Korea threatens nuclear reteailtion Latest Post Inspector Chelme... 3 975 Indiana Jonas
Spam The Spam-O-Maticicalyjiggything ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post earzo7 67 3906 sdgrbass09
Spam WH Y THE HELL IS GRP SPAMMED WITH ANON THREADS AND WHY HASN'T IT BEEN MENTIONED BY ANYONE YET? Latest Post Johnald The Robo... 6 928 Canape
Spam omg orb's black Latest Post SIG-ENABLING-MOC... 6 1488 TUBSWEETIE
Spam Interpret the picture #0607 Latest Post Aldo_Anything 7 1106 Celerysteve
Spam BLACKENSTEIN, please sign up some illegal alts Latest Post Ricket 3 961 twinArmageddons
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!