Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Smile Bump this thread everytime one you get laid Latest Post Celerysteve 2 405 That Reaction Fa...
Smile How to get any woman in the world to have sex with you Latest Post Celerysteve 6 493 TUBSWEETIE
Smile FREE SLURPEE DAY Latest Post ****tard 9 834 Celerysteve
Smile Next 40 people Latest Post Celerysteve 9 860 Bacchus
Smile First 100 Replies send Raffle Ticket a Beep each! ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Catt although 44 2483 Raffle Ticket
Smile First 100 replies win a beep each ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post Raffle Ticket 122 3962 AIDS CUNT
Smile Do this right now Latest Post Celerysteve 10 709 Bacchus
Smile Post for 7 beeps Latest Post Raffle Ticket 11 700 Bacchus
Smile Hi, I'm Synthia Latest Post Johnny Mac 11 820 TUBSWEETIE
Smile Look it's Fran Latest Post Celerysteve 9 680 Patently Chill P...
Smile OP is a fabulous person Latest Post Celerysteve 5 586 Bacchus
Smile Contest for BP and actual money to pick the dog skyman does Latest Post Celerysteve 5 461 sdgrbass09
Smile Hay :D Latest Post MicRo-BreAtH 19 1287 xsundae
Smile for a short period of time Latest Post Patently Chill P... 7 837 twinArmageddons
Smile "ITT: I ban you if you reply" or "i do nothing of consequence if you reply" ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post Ricket 75 3950 Jim McPerson
Smile :D Latest Post Raffle Ticket 4 577 xsundae
Smile HNNG Latest Post BritishSevenfold... 6 1120 sdgrbass09
Smile Thanks, Anonymous! ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Fran 33 1760 Fran
Smile Dear humanity. ( 1 2 ) Latest Post iseePirate 28 1547 iseePirate
Smile The best guitar game has no guitar controller ( 1 2 ) Latest Post Celerysteve 24 1821 Celerysteve
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!