Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

General Role-Playing

On the Internet, you can be whoever you want! Basic role-playing ITF.

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Shock In case you were wondering why FalCoN hasn't been posting lately Latest Post kittiejenn 4 778 FalCoN
Shock Fingerz has shat on you. Latest Post Celerysteve 6 710 Celerysteve
Shock I'd buy that for 50 cents provided that I am issued a reciept and it is tax detuctable Latest Post Celerysteve 6 574 AIDS CUNT
Shock It's Fran! Latest Post Cheins Sanchez 4 488 Celerysteve
Shock SHOCKING alt reveal Latest Post quangntenemy 4 648 phenylcyclohexyl...
Shock XYLON's MOM'S VAG Latest Post Celerysteve 5 653 Raepdog
Shock So I was thinking... Latest Post Celerysteve 11 596 AIDS CUNT
Shock Complaining without being interesting is funny Latest Post Celerysteve 3 493 Inertia
Shock Typing bad is funny Latest Post Celerysteve 7 945 Odalisque
Shock Posting the same thing more than once is funny Latest Post Celerysteve 3 468 Celerysteve
Shock KILL ALL WHITE PEOPLE Latest Post Celerysteve 3 704 DerKaiserReich
Shock YOU ****ING PROMISED CZ! Latest Post Deific Blunder 10 990 Deific Blunder
Shock this just in Latest Post thisnamehasalrea... 3 520 Nicco
Shock MCB: Greatest Troll Ever Latest Post Deific Blunder 6 803 Fingerz
Shock Setting the record straight on Bronnih ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page ) Latest Post CoreyJess 122 4027 Fingerz
Shock nice burn phil Latest Post iIRZ 2 505 ChilePepino
Shock HEY EVERYONE I HEAR MALICIA IS FATTER THAN FRAN WTF! Latest Post Chronic-Boy 4 444 twas
Shock So are there times when you speak why concerning the people eagles? Latest Post BidSquid 6 1001 Imski
Shock ITT: FalCoN says goodbye forever ( 1 2 ) Latest Post The Baroness 33 1830 Fingerz
Shock Those were the days... Latest Post Bandaney 15 1269 NotJoePesci
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!