Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Shock YOU ****ING PROMISED CZ!

Deific Blund-
er

Avatar: 74127 2010-07-25 10:31:51 -0400

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

I **** FISH AND I HAVE NO BROWNIE POINTS AND I LOVE male reproductive organ

Code of Ethics

Our FWZ-osophy:

1) Don’t be evil.*

*Not because we’re good people or humanitarians or anything like that. Matter of fact, we’d probably best be described as a bunch of bumholes, just like you. Still, we maintain a strict “do no evil” policy for the sole reason that Internet users nowadays are such incessantly whiny, mollycoddled, paranoid little ****bags that the moment they suspect you of the tiniest quote-unquote “evil” infraction, like selling off email addresses to advertisers or surreptitiously sneaking in sponsored content — you know, anything that might make you a little bit of income, for ****’s sake — these male reproductive organwipes will ****, complain and badmouth you until your reputation (and hence, your entire business) is effectively crippled forever. And we don’t want that to happen anytime soon.

So you can rest bumured, you little bumholes, that Forumwarz is on the up-and-up, whatever the **** that means. I mean, Google has bent over backwards for years to make this the central tenet of their policy, and yet every month or so some fat, bearded, impotent douche-guzzler of a technology blogger sees it fit to announce that…yes! Google is, in fact, “evil,” because they did business with China! Or because they haven’t yet solved the impossible task of eliminating click fraud! Or because…because…I’m a useless piece of ****, that’s why! **** you. Okay? Just **** you all. Just play the goddamn game and we promise not to enjoy your kid sister or whatever the **** else it is you expect we’re able to do with our magical computers and ****.

And please, enjoy.

Please explain to me why I came home to MCB and JB tag teaming my sister?

Deific Blunder edited this message on 07/19/2009 2:58PM

“Valar Morghulis.” ~Jaqen H’ghar

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

It is actually your sister’s fault. You see, she left your house unlocked so JB and MCB walked in and started getting it on. Then, your sister slipped and her clothes fell off and she landed between mcb and jb. Maybe if your sister was responsible and kept the door locked, she wouldn’t have gotten DPed.

MCB doesnt beleive in sex before marrige…

he is christian.

▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓ **** YOU! ▓▓▓▓▓

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

BillyBobBoo Posted:

MCB doesnt beleive in sex before marrige…

he is christian.

The truth is out hah!

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

FAIL Posted:

It is actually your sister’s fault. You see, she left your house unlocked so JB and MCB walked in and started getting it on. Then, your sister slipped and her clothes fell off and she landed between mcb and jb. Maybe if your sister was responsible and kept the door locked, she wouldn’t have gotten DPed.

How do you know these things? Where were you whilst they Eiffel Towered my sister? Log in to see images!

kraigu

Avatar: 132907 2010-01-24 16:36:53 -0500

Level 69 Hacker

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

So maybe MCB got married.

Happy wedding day MCB!

Chronic-Boy

Avatar: 128365 2009-10-31 08:19:01 -0400

[WeChallNot]

Level 33 Troll

“Permafail”

Deific Blunder Posted:

How do you know these things? Where were you whilst they Eiffel Towered my sister? Log in to see images!

dude u r MCBs brother in law :/

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

Chronic-Boy Posted:

dude u r MCBs brother in law :/

Oh, I will be. As soon as I find MCB and/or JB.

FAIL

Avatar: 36735 2015-06-13 23:04:37 -0400

[Full of SbumSS]

Level 25 Re-Re

Head of the Ministry of Man bumes

Deific Blunder Posted:

Who else would MCB ask to videotape him and JB? Your sister was just an added bonus

Deific Blund-
er

[Brainfreeze]

Level 35 Troll

FAIL Posted:

Who else would MCB ask to videotape him and JB? Your sister was just an added bonus

I better see some profit returns from that ****. I’m her pimp.

Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!