Buy Official Merchandise!
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
TV ROFL Latest Post superannonon 1 502 superannonon
TV Please answer in the form of a question Latest Post That Reaction Fa... 19 1281 quangntenemy
TV freedom to post w/o fear of the gulage. freedom to strip on an youtube. Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 2 570 duca
TV duca u should relly just post new threads its alot of work to click on old ones u kno? Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 475 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV my guess is he's anarchist writins reached the ear of teh trout Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 2 594 duca
TV i think hes a ok guy so lets do this thang Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 2 637 duca
TV well, presonally fie, i pronounced it as a long i not a eeee. wtf? eee? no. no. speak ameircan Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 545 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV wtf is player buildrrr or "rping klan **** u" most are klan is unactive or dont bother to troll Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 478 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV but ummm rae any of those ppl alts of each other???? Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 457 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV also baned are icwhateudidthere & der kaisar& ummm ****IN NERD OF POWERS Latest Post 1337xxxxxxxxxlol... 1 456 1337xxxxxxxxxlol...
TV reacquitin shcok to feliter too anumssimilk Latest Post ChilePepino 1 595 ChilePepino
TV WHY ARE ALMOST ALL OF THE ACTIVE TOPICS ALL-CAPS Latest Post XpiK 17 1077 Auser
TV O HAI Latest Post EnjoyCoke 6 848 Unknown-Symphony...
TV cosplay is ****in very special, plz die anime fabulous persons and 4channers Latest Post ANGRY HOBO 4 744 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
TV Under One Roof Latest Post Wylin 1 1094
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!