Buy Brownie Points
Forumwarz is the first "Massively Single-Player" online RPG completely built around Internet culture.

You are currently looking at Flamebate, our community forums. Players can discuss the game here, strategize, and role play as their characters.

You need to be logged in to post and to see the uncensored versions of these forums.

Role Playing
Switch to Civil Discussion Role-Playing
Wondering who's been pranked lately? Then our Pranks List is just what you need!

Whiny Bitches

Our free-for-all forum. Complain about the game all you want here!

Topic Author Posts Views Last
Business Obligatory UNBAN TUBSWEETIE of the future thread Latest Post Fran 15 1455 Biff Weasley
Business Petition to bring the harris piltons to ppown shop once more Latest Post Aldo_Anything 19 1345 quangntenemy
Business RAN BATMAN Latest Post Tarman 1 1083 Tarman
Business The person who submited Skeptical Enquirer should be shot repeatredly Latest Post SG94 3 896 TUBSWEETIE
Business i came home from holidays a few minutes ago Latest Post TUBSWEETIE 9 1220 Eirairaianna
Business Team Shortbrains, what is your findings as to the purpose of the meaningless spamming of the basically "**** You" threads currently being carried out by InaneAnomaly throughout Flamebate? Latest Post twas 12 1119 InaneAnomaly
Business Truth about the domination "hack" Latest Post Tarman 11 1404 MC Banhammer
Business My new title ( 1 2 3 4 ) Latest Post DEAD fabulous person 62 4076 Morro the Assles...
Business petition to have petitions about signing the petition to ban petitions Latest Post Balloon 5 904 Balloon
Business FREE W4GN0R ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post Arktor 52 2693 Amasius
Business OMG WTF Forumwarz Was Down Again Latest Post Biff Weasley 3 837 Echuu
Business VERY VERY IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT Latest Post SIG-ENABLING MOC... 3 1056 SIG-ENABLING MOC...
Business mc banhammer should be stripped of his modship Latest Post Dr_Kraid 16 1607
Business suggestion Latest Post Scul-Fuk-Der 4 1010 Scul-Fuk-Der
Business I demand relevancy Latest Post DeadMcMahon 9 1301 Mancoon
Business Hythloday is numerically greater than x Latest Post Hythloday 17 1562 nanafagiesus
Business a modest proposal ( 1 2 3 ) Latest Post BirdofPrey 47 4527 BirdofPrey
Internet Delay Chat
Have fun playing!
To chat with other players, you must Join Forumwarz or Log In now!